Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

November 2013

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

November 2013 Empty November 2013

Post  OregonGuy Wed 06 Nov 2013, 5:19 pm

Headache starting this morning. Last time this happened was around August 10th. Panama 6.6 mag a few days later so I guess I expect another one in that area, same magnitude.
    beejean
    beejean

November 2013 Empty Re: November 2013

Post  beejean Sat 09 Nov 2013, 3:06 pm

OregonGuy wrote:Headache starting this morning. Last time this happened was around August 10th. Panama 6.6 mag a few days later so I guess I expect another one in that area, same magnitude.
    (predicted by OregonGuy on 11/6/2013)

I think that you should be allowed leeway to claim you successfully predicted the somewhat smaller, but still big, earthquake closer to you just offshore near the California/Oregon coast fault zone.  A M4.7 EQ came in 102km WSW of Crescent City, CA.  Your EQ's date was 11/07/2013 and local time was near the dinner hour at quarter of 7.  

Since I had the rare experience of being shaken by the 2011 Virginia 5.8 EQ, even being up in New England, your predicted quake coming in closer to you at M 4.7 could have had you a little off-center.  Good Call !

This is Veterans Day Weekend and I haven't been symptomatic this month so I haven't posted up till now.   Noticed that a short burst X-flare came away from the sun yesterday with impact expected tomorrow.  Hope everyone's doing fine today.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

November 2013 Empty Presence of something

Post  OregonGuy Mon 11 Nov 2013, 4:01 am

Something's up and I don't know what it is. Not earth related. Feels otherwordly. Goopy, syrup style of spreading new density of the either we all live in. Picture our dimension as a pancake with thick Mrs's Butterworths syrup slowly spreading over it(the other dimension encroachment). That's what it feels like to me. As if I were a pat of butter being run over by syrup on a pancake!

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

November 2013 Empty Headache from nowhere

Post  OregonGuy Sat 23 Nov 2013, 6:27 pm

That and earthquake flu the last several days.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Post  OregonGuy Mon 25 Nov 2013, 6:14 pm

OregonGuy wrote:Something's up and I don't know what it is. Not earth related. Feels otherwordly. Goopy, syrup style of spreading new density of the either we all live in. Picture our dimension as a pancake with thick Mrs's Butterworths syrup slowly spreading over it(the other dimension encroachment). That's what it feels like to me. As if I were a pat of butter being run over by syrup on a pancake!

I think this is what I was picking up on. That's no contrail. Looks excactly like the missle off California in 2010.

Chinese submarine launched missle demonstration over Oregon.

http://thefreedomreport.us/ministry-defense-report-mysterious-fireball-streaked-across-oregon-sky-chinese-missile/
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Thu 28 Nov 2013, 11:43 am

Thanksgiving is here !

I hope you are all finding some ways to encompass the feeling of gratefulness today.  We have been lucky not to be in a full-fledged war with Syria and their backer Russia.  I'm also grateful that the building here is still standing and that milk isn't $7 per gallon today.  

We haven't relocated across an ocean using boats in order to escape religious prejudice this year, nor have we landed our small vessels with no GPS on a wilderness coastline and worked to familiarize ourselves with new species of plants and unfamiliar weather in order to manage our cultivars.  So, for me at the least, it has been a safe and manageable year this far.

Have a great day ! sunny 

-----------------------------------
    OregonGuy,  I hope you might have noted the new study that gives a syrupy feeling to things under our feet these days:  Earth's core temperature was measured this year to be 1,000 degrees hotter than originally thought - giving a better explanation for the way it spin and maintains the magnetic field.

Elizabeth Howell, Huff Post wrote: A team of scientists has measured the melting point of iron at high precision in a laboratory, and then drew from that result to calculate the temperature at the boundary of Earth's inner and outer core — now estimated at 6,000 C (about 10,800 F). That's as hot as the surface of the sun.

The difference in temperature matters, because this explains how the Earth generates its magnetic field. The Earth has a solid inner core surrounded by a liquid outer core, which, in turn, has the solid, but flowing, mantle above it. There needs to be a 2,700-degree F (1,500 C) difference between the inner core and the mantle to spur "thermal movements" that — along with Earth's spin — create the magnetic field.

The previously measured core temperature didn't demonstrate enough of a differential, puzzling researchers for two decades. The new results are detailed in the April 26 issue of the journal Science.
    Me, and my two cents: the scientists may have come up with a way to get the temperature measurements, but they don't really know what makes the core and mantle heat and cool.  If whatever is causing that process changes, then there might be changes in the field that are felt throughout the planet.  Since electromagnetic currents are being observed when certain CME's become geo-effective, then it's possible that reactive processes are going on inside the surface.  The syrupy day you have lately may be certain days when the conditions inside the earth change.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

November 2013 Empty Another headache

Post  OregonGuy Sun 01 Dec 2013, 2:07 am

Started this afternoon and still going strong even after 6.3 mag quake in Indonesia.

Good research beejean about that molten magma. I still think something is going on and it sure doesn't feel good. Not just earth related stuff. Feels like the 'ether' is out of whack. Did note that some in Oregon on eartbopping were seeing sparkles out of the corner of their eye and so did I yesterday.

Wating, waiting, waiting for what ever it it will be.

Some dozy dreams the last week too.

Hope all is well for you on the east coast and everyone else that checks in here on this remote outpost!
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Post  OregonGuy Sun 01 Dec 2013, 4:25 pm

OregonGuy wrote:Started this afternoon and still going strong even after 6.3 mag quake in Indonesia.

Good research beejean about that molten magma. I still think something is going on and it sure doesn't feel good. Not just earth related stuff. Feels like the 'ether' is out of whack. Did note that some in Oregon on eartbopping were seeing sparkles out of the corner of their eye and so did I yesterday.

Wating, waiting, waiting for what ever it it will be.

Some dozy dreams the last week too.

Hope all is well for you on the east coast and everyone else that checks in here on this remote outpost!
    A few minutes after this post a offshore Oregon N.Calif 5.5 mag quake. Headache lingered for about hour after it so I thought there would be another.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/usb000l8n7#summary

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 6:03 am