Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Sites Mount Hermon cult areas

beejean
    beejean

Sites Mount Hermon cult areas Empty Sites Mount Hermon cult areas

Post  beejean Sun 04 Nov 2012, 2:37 am

Sites Mount Hermon cult areas

Note to all + --Sites within the vicinity of Mount Hermon Isreal - cult areas - ancient Greek and Roman emperor Hadrian "high place" and now these areas have new turmoil....

The Roman temple featured an altar carved with a relief of Helios, the sun god.[4] The shrine at Har Senaim was carved out of solid bedrock.[5] The settlement measures approximately 5,000 square metres (0.50 ha).[1] Various ancient Greek inscriptions were found at the site.[6][7] One inscription found on the altar called upon the great Gods in an appeal for the salvation of the Emperor Hadrian

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Har_Senaim

What's there today? Syrian tanks have entered into Israeli territory on the Golan heights and Israel has duly notified the UN peacekeepers of the incursion.

I was at these sites with an archaeologist in 1995. There were orchards in the vicinty. So much settlement pottery and other household renmants had been plowed into the ground that you could get carved old shards underneath the apricot trees.

In I Kings of the Bible, this would relate to one of the "high places" where foreign gods were frequently honored to the denigration of the God of Israel.

Do such heights inspire warriors to lust for glory by striking vain blows against a territorial asset nearby? Or is chaos just like a flood that wells up across all continents when the wrong notes are struck on the strings of the particle entanglements that flow outward from the CERN investigations. We are in need of another pigeon from a local pigeon house to drop a baguette into the mechanisms that are ramping up these days.

There are now Syrian Tanks which have entered by fluke, or by design into Israel.

It is an area much beset by the chaotic and lets hope that the sages of the nearby area can find a way to calm those who have lost their way.

beejean
    beejean

Sites Mount Hermon cult areas Empty Re: Sites Mount Hermon cult areas

Post  beejean Sun 04 Nov 2012, 2:36 pm

Further stuff on Mount Hermon !

Now comes the wilder spiritual indicators regarding Mount Hermon.

Remember yesterday's comment about Syrian tanks doing an incursion into the Mount Hermon area which is also a tourist site and historical cult center inside Israel. Turns out that the Israelis had to evacuate a number of tourists to prevent them getting shot by accident.

Well, this is a very spiritually loaded scenario:

I pulled this off of the "occult" area within a dicey web address, but it does mirror my word of mouth tourist/retreat understanding of what that area of Israel is spiritually about.

" ......
    ok mount hermon
    due to the areas sensitivity…its a no go area…with many unexploded scatter bombs.

known as the gate of fallen Angels, Mount Hermon is at 33 degrees latitude AND longitude. There is no other place they meet on land
    The Landing Place on the Cedar Mountain would be Mount Hermon, where the Watchers descended according to the Book of Enoch

According to the Encyclopedia Britannica, Hermon means “Forbidden Place.” Jerome (4th-century translator of the Latin Vulgate Bible) interpreted
    Hermon as “anathema.” Mount Hermon was the port of entry for a group of wicked angels, who corrupted the human race in the days of Noah. Moses
    wrote: “The sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose …. There were giants in the
    earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became
    mighty men which were of old, men of renown” (Gen. 6:1-4)

basically the jist is the messiah, dijal, anti-christ, quezacotl, osiris, or how ever you know it… is supposed to land there…this year! bearing in
    mind the ancient calanders start in summer…so by next summer…

ok so where is this it on the map, iv heard its in s.lebanon…then i heard its in isreal….though on a map it looks like its in syria

keep your eye on damascus and look at the follwing image of the the recent conflicts in syria

now for this area of the earth, there is a gnostic belief….
    ok…long story short,,,,,antideluavian race…demi gods…died because of the great flood…Ham, noahs son, takes their knowledge onto boat…..his
    desendants, known as pheonicians/canaan, can read the stars, best navigators etc

phew!
    apparently, some gnostics believe a comet is meant to indicate the dead king being reborn.
    many mentioned comet elenin this year…but i want to draw your attention to a comet that will be 15 times brighter than the full moon, and visible
    for weeks,

Comet ISON
    and whats ISON meant to stand for… SION ?

After its mention of Mount Hermon as the border of Israel, the Torah uncharacteristically goes on to describe the other names of the Hermon; the
    Tzidonim called it Siryon and the Emorites called it Snir. The famous medieval Biblical commentator, Rashi, adds yet another name for this mountain;
    Si-On — described in the following Torah portion of Va’etchanan. He explains that each nation, in an attempt to adopt the Hermon as its own, called
    the giant mountain by a name in its own language.

so are they trying to secure mount hermon..the yom kippur war, the battle of mount hermon was between isreal and syria ….. now, imagine “this”
    middle east, with out irans army…..its literally zion….all isreal have to do is push their tanks forward
    netenyahoo also gave iran a limit by next summer in his un speech

i`l leave you with this

“the popularity of Mount Hermon among the nations has not been relegated to ancient history. All the nations want to call the Hermon theirs, because
    they all want to identify with the faith of Abraham, the belief in the One God of Israel. Rashi foresaw that even the greatest enemy of Israel in the
    recent past, the German nation, also wants to be identified with that faith. Ultimately, Abraham will elevate and redeem the fallen sparks of all the
    nations, even those that have sunk the lowest. Just as all the nations will physically ascend to worship God on Mount Zion, they will spiritually flow
    in their desire to be a part of the faith of Abraham. This is exemplified by the numerical value of Mount Hermon (Har Chermon), which equals: “On that
    day God will Be One and His Name will Be One.”
    www.inner.org…

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread886399/pg1 "
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Mon 05 Nov 2012, 11:40 pm

So, I have been noodling that Reference to Rashi from the Above Top Secret website above and I think it's a mis-statement by the commenter on the forum.

However, what I did want to show, is that spiritually, the Mount Hermon area has been a disreputable, trickster type of place, and called such by many, many generations, a place where mystery cults have sequentially popped in and out of the historical time tracks, and people report it is a place of much turmoil in the spiritual realm. People take it to be an area of Fallen Angels, among other non-favorable entities they claim that the tale-tellers bear about the place.

To hear that the incursion of tanks driven by Syrians is entering the area in the midst of the chaotic fighting raging through Syria is to hear that these things are about to be STIRRED up. It is something that sounds like a loud TICK-TOCK on my subsconscious thoughts about the place - Mount Hermon, something I'd rather have seen left alone.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:33 am