Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

DearWife

.......... Empty ..........

Post  DearWife Sun 14 Oct 2012, 5:36 am

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beejean
    beejean

.......... Empty Re: ..........

Post  beejean Tue 16 Oct 2012, 10:59 pm

DearWife wrote:Jeremiah 10: 1-7. I have quoted it below.
    all the customs and laws of the Gentiles are nothing, but vanity. They hew down a tree in the wood with the hands of the workman, and fashion it with the axe: they cover it over with gold or silver, they fasten it with nails and hammers, that it move not. It standeth as stiff as the palm tree, it can neither speak nor go, but must be borne. Be ye not afraid of such, for they can do neither good nor evil. But there is none like unto thee, O' Lord, and great is the name of thy power. Who would not fear thee? Or what king of the Gentiles would not obey thee?" Jeremiah 10: 1-7 (Tyndale Translation)
    Hi DearWife,
    I've been taking heat for not wanting to put up a Christmas tree, and I've been buying an artificial one to make my sons feel more comfortable. It can be a decorative ornament but I don't like the fake lead-lined ones and I feel like I shouldn't get a real one because one of my sons is allergic to pine pollen. I've never been attached to the custom, however. I hope you're in economic stead that allows you to feel comfortable about the upcoming Christmas season! I'm getting a foxhole mentality about my expenses lately.

[As far as the embedded You Tube videos you kindly put in, I have my media player excluded from this browser so I can't comment on the film clips you posted.)

Have a pleasant evening.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:50 am