Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Angered Disapproval

beejean
    beejean

Angered Disapproval Empty Angered Disapproval

Post  beejean Sun 23 Sep 2012, 1:17 pm

I had a dream/vision of Moses shaking his head in angry disapproval about a situation.

My take on this snippet:

I happen to be reading a Nick Drake fiction about Akhentaten's Egyptian regime. I think Moses would know a lot about that subject. Probably Moses didn't want to let me think that anything in the Nick Drake book was at all similar to what Egypt was like.

Or, perhaps Moses, already disgruntled at the vociferous threats to the race of Jews, is expressing his anger that a civilization in the present age would want to eliminate an entire race in the genocidal mayhem of a rain of missiles.
    DearWife

Angered Disapproval Empty Re: Angered Disapproval

Post  DearWife Mon 24 Sep 2012, 9:41 am

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Tue 25 Sep 2012, 2:40 am

DearWife wrote:Hi beejean. I was reading about Akhentaten not too long ago. He was one of the first Pharoahs to proclaim belief in one God, or monotheism.

"It was said that one day Akhenaten had a vision wherein he saw a sun disc between two mountains. He felt that God was guiding him to make change. He was shown the God, Aten, as the Sun Disk - the Light. He felt guided by Aten to build a city between the two mountains.

In the sixth year of his reign Akhenaten rejected the Gods of Thebes.

Here is a scan from my World Literature book which mentions Akhenaten:

https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/193/hta001.jpg/
    https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/802/hta002.jpg/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm9ATLhkujY&feature=plcp

It would be interesting to know which pharoah it was Moses encountered.

Thank you for posting the links. It is certainly an interesting set of images about the "Aten" which was the new cult Akhenaten established. Nick Drake's book was called Nefertiti, but it followed the story of an investigation in Nefertiti's disappearance as people were getting angry and began hotly contesting for rebellion about the new religion which the Egyptian people found to be unacceptable and too much change all at once. I suppose someone always takes exception to spiritual beliefs that seem new and different from the past, especially as a break with the past.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:12 am