Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

The DNC's Bold Lies

Grits
    Grits

The DNC's Bold Lies Empty The DNC's Bold Lies

Post  Grits Tue 04 Sep 2012, 5:11 pm

The DNC's Bold Lies

Specifically, neither the new history and issues sections of the Obama-controlled, Wasserman-Schultz-run DNC website, not to mention the video, ever whispers a hint that the Democrats:

· Supported slavery in 6 platforms from 1840-1860.
    · Opposed the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments to the Constitution that successively wiped out slavery and gave both legal rights and voting rights to black Americans.
    · Supported segregation actively or by silence in 20 platforms from 1868-1948.
    · Opposed anti-lynching laws, specifically supported by the GOP in four platforms between 1912 and 1928.
    · Opposed the GOP-sponsored Civil Rights Acts of 1866, which focused on legal equality for blacks.
    · Opposed the GOP on giving voting rights to blacks in the District of Columbia in 1867. The legislation was passed over the Democrats' objection..
    · Nominated an 1868 presidential ticket of New York Governor Horatio Seymour and ex-Missouri Congressman Francis Blair. The Democrats pledged they would declare the Civil Rights laws passed by the GOP "null and void" and would refuse to enforce them. They lost to Ulysses Grant.
    · Opposed the Enforcement Acts, three laws passed by the GOP between 1870 and 1871 targeting the rise of the Ku Klux Klan and making it a federal crime to block the right of blacks to vote, hold office, serve on juries and have equal protection of the laws with whites.
    · Opposed the GOP Civil Rights Act of 1875, which prohibited discrimination of blacks in public accommodations.
    · Used the Ku Klux Klan as what Columbia University historian Eric Foner calls "a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party." Nor is there reference to University of North Carolina historian Allen Trelease's description of the Klan as the "terrorist arm of the Democratic Party." Nor is there mention of the infamous 1924 Democratic Convention -- the "Klanbake" as it is known to history because hundreds of the delegates were Klan members. The Klan-written platform mixed the traditional Democratic message of progressivism and racism in the Klan-written platform.
    · Repealed the Civil Rights laws enacted by GOP Congresses and presidents, already damaged by the Supreme Court. When Democrats gained control of both Congress and the White House in 1892, the Democrats' President Grover Cleveland signed the repeal on February 8, 1894.

None of this stark, vicious and frequently violent racial history, much of it detailed in Bruce Bartlett's Wrong on Race: The Democratic Party's Buried Past, is mentioned on the new website.

There is no polite way to put it. This DNC website presentation is a lie.

A deliberate, willful and very big lie. Hiding from the young, the innocent and the unwary the cold, hard and true facts of the Democratic Party's horrific racial history.

http://spectator.org/archives/2012/09/04/the-dncs-bold-lies
    beejean
    beejean

The DNC's Bold Lies Empty DNC Bold Lies

Post  beejean Wed 05 Sep 2012, 1:32 am

Re: DNC Bold Lies

Now what I am going to say next may not be politcally correct, but here goes:

When the army needed soldiers, the other races besides just Caucasians were called up. The army even during those historical times you mention, while it was using the sacrifices of the multiple races, did not recognize all equally. And so it went, as the whole division by race social strata gradually had some of the borders blurred as there was upward mobility after World War II.

Now that upward mobility has stopped due to the economic shift of manufacturing to other countries, we are seeing diminishing oppotunities for non-Caucasians because of diminishing finances and turmoil in the laws of accounting practices and environmental taxes. There are very few mega-power-brokers at the top, so Caucasians happen to be joining the other 99% at the bottom now. We won't dare call it racism, though, because we know it's mainly due to monopoly, unfair stock market advantages of hyper-fast trading, and some corruption going on. There are still chances for people to improve their lot in life, but these chances are fewer in number than at any prior time, except in Colonial America.

As inflation rises, then the main enemy of racial integration and acceptance will not be the dissembling Democrats and the economic-centric Republicans, but will be the tendency of those in the flesh to seek out the brothers and sisters who are the most familiar within their societal support groups. Our longing to seek those in our groups as suportive saviors is the exact thing which brings on this exclusionary habit of social groupings.

So, Grits, you are right about the Democrats, probably also about the Republicans (whom you could likely find reasons to castigate, too) and about this country's history. Everyone has told the lies that allow them to pretend innocence. But we are all sinners and have to show fairness as much as possible in our daily doings for the sakes of our children, our family and our community.

I surely can't fix such a situation of racial tension and I don't want to see tensions escalate, but I notice that in Africa, there were governments with goals of ridding their countries of white people. So, whatever, is going on, it is deeply embedded in our attractions and repulsions, maybe due to a genetic memory of harsh treatment. With such a legacy of pain, we have to be sensitive to treat others so as not to add to the general pain.

What the Democrats came in with during the last DNC is going to take all of the races who have arrived here in the USA out of global economic contention, because the Administration oversaw bail-0uts for the top DNC contributors and left the other 99% un-bailed. The Bailed out people have not reformed and they are not expressing any better behavior since the bail-out. JP Morgan Chase has in June 2012 lost 8 billion of investor money on the still-legal derivative markets, which should have been outlawed back in 2008. All the Nation-Building has been building up Wall Street, GE and GM.(Disclosure - I'm an Independent)
    Grits
    Grits

The DNC's Bold Lies Empty Re: The DNC's Bold Lies

Post  Grits Wed 05 Sep 2012, 3:07 am

Oh, don't get me wrong, there is plenty wrong with the GOP!

My disclosure...I'm a conservative who in recent years has mostly voted GOP for the sole reason that I am closer to them on social issues (Pro-life is the most important issue to me) and military security issues. In my younger years I was very liberal and voted split tickets but for plenty of Dems, but then I matured, and then in 2000 had an on-the-knees return to the Jesus of my youth...Praise God for that! After that I began to vote as conservative as is possible in our system

The article to me exposed the truth. I grew up in a very Democrat south during the era of George Wallace (who I met a few times) and in a time when the south was largely Democrat. All of my family were Democrats, many including my mom still are....BUT the facts in the article are true. It was the Republicans that fought for civil rights, not the Democrats. That is point I was trying to make by posting that. History has been distorted. Abe Lincoln and Martin Luther King were Republicans. It irks me when I see the Democrats accuse the GOP of being racists when it was the GOP who passed the Civil Rights act with little help from the other side. It also irks me when a black person is called names for being conservative and Republican. Why can't a person choose the party they support based on policy rather than just because a race is "expected" to belong to a certain party?

Isn't that what MLK dreamed of? A society in which a person is judged by character rather than by skin color? I disagree with almost everything President Obama stands for and believes in...based on policy, not skin color. I love my son's black fiancee just as much as I love my lily white-son-in law by one daughter and my Jewish son-in-law by another daughter. I love them because they are all good and kind people, not because they all have different shades of skin.

Anyway, there is a lot of distorted history out there these days. Just posted the article in the hope of trying to set the record straight if only a tiny bit.

Grits
    Very Happy

beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Wed 05 Sep 2012, 10:47 am

I think it's very important for you to see 2016 Obama movie by Dinesh D'Souza.

One party or the other is not the problem, really. The problem is about what is being molded in the executive orders and the administrative transfers of money by Obama. You'll notice as the movie goes along. Stick with it... the beginning is slow.

Such things have been done by Bush when he commenced the initial bail-out also and the Fed wouldn't release which financial institutions were given the emergency funds. It isn't a Bush problem or Obama problem, it's a malfeasance problem with whoever is "running" the president.

However, I'm with you on the Christian front. The increase of evil will be self limiting. ( Kind of like when the increase of alcohol drinking becomes self limiting. ) In the meantime, while we wait for the limit, we see.... havoc.
    Grits
    Grits

Post  Grits Thu 06 Sep 2012, 12:18 am

Yeah, I heard it was a really good documentary. I have kept up with most of what is going on and know the history of which it speaks. There aren't too many politicians that I trust these days. I do greatly admire Sarah Palin and feel she is as close to the people as a politician can be. She has stated a few times that she is not for sale which leads me to believe someone has approached her with items she could not go along with...and even with her not speaking at the convention...she was open to it, but it has since been revealed by Ron Paul that Romney's folks wanted final say over what could be in the speeches. That is not how Sarah operates. I knew about her for quite a while before she was chosen as VP. The way her story was distorted was disgusting. If you ever want to know what her true record was either read "Sarah Takes on Big Oil" (a very dry read but it shows her intelligence and leadership skills) or watch the movie "The Undefeated" which a supporter of hers made. The movie was a bit melodramatic to me, but it did present a true picture of her accomplishments. She is a corruption fighter and that is what this country needs.

God has a plan for Sarah and she is following His lead. I truly believe that.

Our system is so corrupted now, it would take a really strong leader and an uprising of the people to fix it. There are still some good guys out there though. I was very active in Justice Roy Moore's fight for the 10 Commandments. I saw many miracles during that time.

God is watching and still looking for those who will be true to Him, but He also has a plan that will play out that no man can change...so who knows how much time is left.

I've enjoyed our conversations. It's nice to be able to discuss things rationally.

Grits
    Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:16 pm