Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

DearWife

.......... Empty ..........

Post  DearWife Sun 02 Sep 2012, 6:02 am

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beejean
    beejean

.......... Empty Naming A Tooth

Post  beejean Sun 02 Sep 2012, 9:22 pm

RE: Dear Wife Naming A Tooth

I guess naming a tooth means that you want to keep it, or whatever part of it is intact. My dentist uses numbers for each tooth.

Let me know if you have selected a name. Don't ask for any suggestions from me, though, since I even had trouble naming the house. (All my husband's Irish relatives have names for their houses.) I finally came up with the "Lowell Riverbank Quarters" since I am the lone female in a house of men who can sometimes view the house as a "quarters" encampment. We have the food prep staging area, the rapid departure supply bins, the outdoor gear provisioning area, and the river navigation maps and waterproof supply bags.

Hope you feel better soon ! from beejean
    beejean
    beejean

.......... Empty Re: ..........

Post  beejean Sun 02 Sep 2012, 11:55 pm

"...I believe on them because I am witness to their saving help. ...the word of a friend, family, loved one, and even memories. This is what happened to me as I laid down reflecting on what happened this week. The dream I posted about my tooth came back to remembrance:

And what will you name your tooth?

Just noticed more about "teeth" in the LaGrande Observer:

MEDFORD, Ore. (AP) -- Human remains and funerary objects found in southwest Oregon more than 60 years ago are expected to be delivered to the Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde later this month.

A local miner gave the items, including 10 human teeth, to the Southern Oregon Historical Society in 1952, after uncovering them near Little Applegate River in Jackson County on land once occupied by tribal ancestors, The Mail Tribune reported (http://is.gd/xG1uas ).

The society said it will give the items to the Grand Ronde tribes if no other tribe steps forward to make a claim by Sept. 24.

Following a lengthy study, the society concluded the teeth and items had no affiliation to modern-day tribes but should be given to the Grand Ronde because they were found on the tribes' ancestral lands.

"This was all part of our collection that we have tried to get repatriated in the past," said Tina Reuwsaat, associate curator of collections for the historical society told the Mail-Tribune. "We have tried to get them back to the appropriate tribes but haven't been able to until now. We are trying to tie up loose ends with this."

The historical society had consulted with Grand Ronde tribal representatives and several others tribes in Oregon and Northern California.

Sponsored content

.......... Empty Re: ..........

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:44 pm