Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

August Geocosmic MAYHEM

SonicSal
    SonicSal

August Geocosmic MAYHEM Empty August Geocosmic MAYHEM

Post  SonicSal Tue 31 Jul 2012, 11:03 pm

The major configurations aside, don’t be surprised if solar flares kick up around the 8th and 16th. Depending on the magnitude of the flares, this can be accompanied by phenomena as benign as extravagant auroral displays to more serious manifestations such as disruptions to electronic equipment, satellite networks and electrical infrastructure. (Last month’s collapse of northern India’s power grid came during a period of M-class solar flares during a Mercury Max.)

Apart from direct electro-magnetic action as seen in aurora and disruption of electronic equipment and electrical grids, solar flares are often accompanied by an increase in strong storms. Dump a few million extra Gigawatts of energy into the atmosphere, and you stir things up! The storm and seismic stress window is already wide open as the month begins, anchored by the August 2 full moon and the Moon’s northward equatorial crossing on the 4th: severe storms with high winds and heavy precipitation will likely make big news, along with moderate-to-severe earthquakes (Magnitude 5+) and volcanic eruptions. I’m not expecting Katrina- or Krakatoa-class stuff here, but big ones in their own right.

A similar batch of storm and seismic action is due from about the 14th through the 20th, associated with the new moon on the 17th. Remember, this time span includes the 16th, a solar flare risk factor. Power, transportation and communication infrastructure are doubly vulnerable, both from geomagnetic storms and the atmospheric variety. A good time to have fresh batteries and a fueled-up generator, at the least; not to mention a go bag at the ready, and a handy stock of bottled water, canned and/or dried foods, etc. And if you happen to be in transit, be prepared for weather-related delays that can play havoc with schedules and connections. The month ends on a similarly shaky note, associated with the full moon on the 31st. This one sets up a storm and seismic stress window extending from the 28th through to September 3.

http://www.astropro.com/forecast/predict/2012-08.html
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

August Geocosmic MAYHEM Empty Spooky stuff

Post  OregonGuy Mon 06 Aug 2012, 1:17 am

Just got back from work and discovered story about Sikh Temple shooting in Wisconsin.

Felt the same weirdness today as just prior to Aurora, Colorado then read about this shooting.

Last edited by OregonGuy on Mon 06 Aug 2012, 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrote too much, just condensed it down to this.)
    John Kettler

August Geocosmic MAYHEM Empty Re: August Geocosmic MAYHEM

Post  John Kettler Mon 06 Aug 2012, 6:38 pm

Hours and hours of pain, despite meds, to middle third of the outer edge of left foot. At times, it felt as though it would break, spiked a lot, simply hurt, throbbed dully, and is back now, throbbing, aching and itchy burning from yesterday. I think this is a new symptom, but my memory's often off these days, given the wall corner collision and side effects of the anti seizure med I've been on since. Am reasonably certain this is for the Atlantic, given it's on the left side, and have had so many events come in in the Pacific when I had right side stuff.
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Tue 07 Aug 2012, 1:34 am

OregonGuy wrote:Just got back from work and discovered story about Sikh Temple shooting in Wisconsin.
    ion
    Felt the same weirdness today as just prior to Aurora, Colorado then read about this shooting.

unfortunately, now that you bring this up, I find the two sieges of public places by people who have been supposedly exposed to possible psychological manipulation to be enough to cause trepedation on my part for the area of Southern Cali or the Pacific Northwest.

Could it be that people are now being tugged by the energetic soup of particles and gamma rays as we travel this alley of the Milky way, with a Solar MAX amping up its ambient lighting?
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

August Geocosmic MAYHEM Empty The surreal

Post  OregonGuy Tue 07 Aug 2012, 4:06 pm

I don't think I'm going to explore human caused calamities. Just too dark. Hoping that such actions will be fewer and avoided by good thoughts put out to the universe.
    beejean
    beejean

August Geocosmic MAYHEM Empty Air Propagatedd sonar

Post  beejean Sat 11 Aug 2012, 12:01 am

OregonGuy wrote:I don't think I'm going to explore human caused calamities. Just too dark. Hoping that such actions will be fewer and avoided by good thoughts put out to the universe.

OregonGuy, Thanks for your efforts in putting good thoughts out to the universe.
    I think such efforts can lessen the damages.

As far as the past two days are concerned - August 9 and August 10 - I am getting about the loudest ear tones ever, and other people are hearing them too. One fellow's girlfriend said they started up in big way yesterday. The other friend said that today, August 10, has been the worst.

I'm in the Boston area. I read that there is a test happening of a new intelligence arial system being conducted this week. Hope that they aren't doing something idiotic like bouncing waves off all local objects to make an air-propagated sonar in a fast computer-generated high pitched whine to collect information about size and positions of objects within a wide perimeter.
    That's about what it feels like, however. Hey Airmen technologists out there, please lay off the body searches now. Your test worked. Turn off the machine !
    (only kidding). Hope it's not the singularity.

By the way, its not HAARP this time. I checked and the VHF waves were typical of the daily fare we get anyway.
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Sat 11 Aug 2012, 3:30 am

beejean,

Don't know what's been going on, but it's been big. Was basically bedridden from wee hours through 3:22 p.m. Central time. Others and I were just drained earlier, but I've now managed to get a shocking post on BEK (Black-Eyed Kids) out on my site http://johnkettler.com/bek-black-eyed-kids-exposed-breaking-urgent/.

John

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

August Geocosmic MAYHEM Empty No alcohol hangover

Post  OregonGuy Sat 11 Aug 2012, 6:17 pm

Hi Beejean and John.

Absolutely no energy this morning and I feel like I have a hangover. No relief even after the spat of 6+ mags around the world. Ordinarily I'd say solar for this but if feels man made. Or a combo of all the ingredients put together, earth, solar, EMF, maybe a dash of dimension warps. I said so long to simple dimension shifts, it's all warps now. They hurt. Maybe there's a tussle going on between star races and we are the ants dodging their foot moves?

beejean
    beejean

August Geocosmic MAYHEM Empty August mayhem

Post  beejean Sun 26 Aug 2012, 5:26 pm

I suppose I should note, OregonGuy, that the hung-over feeling you reported on Aug 11th has now migrated over to my east coast neck of the woods. It's been 3 days of pressure headaches and woozies over here in New England. No, I didn't imbibe.

I notice that the Spaceweather site has an alert for a K index exceeding 4. The A index is respectably high this Sunday afternoon, late August. Who would ever think that we'd find ourselves in a situation where solar activity would cause such troublesome symptoms? Basketball

Do I have a "magnetic personality", or just a personaliy with changeable "gravitas"? How do the synapses bounce within an electromagnetic field? Ugh ! This is much harder to discern than where the throbs are, I guess.

I think that I should be careful how I steer my bike this afternoon, lest my gravitas ends up magnetically seeking the ground ! Wish me luck on the bike trip.
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Mon 27 Aug 2012, 1:17 am

Something's definitely going on. It's put my landlord down for a nap, and I may pass out at any time. May be related to the storm brewing here, but I suspect some other dynamic as well. n3kl reports geomagnetic conditions are unsettled, but no flare. California's convulsing in one area, but I have no idea what that's about.

John
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

August Geocosmic MAYHEM Empty Bonkers.

Post  OregonGuy Mon 27 Aug 2012, 3:50 am

Hi beegean and John.

For lack of a better explanation I'll just say I think the whole world is being dunked in a tub of fizzy water.

Had a strange experience before the Molucca 6.6 mag. A wave passed through me and stretched the surrounding environment like you sometimes see in a movie, where the focus point stretches away from you into the distance. Lasted about 2-3 seconds. I'm calling it a etheric blast wave but from what? Man made or cosmic?

Tonight a dog is howling that never howls and I saw earthquake clouds most of the day. People are very snippy. I have been very weary and absent minded all week.

Last edited by OregonGuy on Mon 27 Aug 2012, 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
    beejean
    beejean

August Geocosmic MAYHEM Empty August ends with Disease challenges

Post  beejean Sat 01 Sep 2012, 1:49 am

OregonGuy wrote:Hi beegean and John.

For lack of a better explanation I'll just say I think the whole world is being dunked in a tub of fizzy water.

Had a strange experience before the Molucca 6.6 mag. A wave passed through me and stretched the surrounding environment like you sometimes see in a movie, where the focus point stretches away from you into the distance. Lasted about 2-3 seconds. I'm calling it a etheric blast wave but from what? day.

With the second EQ with the magnitude greater than 7.5 this month, I think it'd be difficult to make a claim that everything is just happening as normal.

But I'm seeing a more concerning trend emerging with the year having started with mass strandings, Fukushima fish radioactivity, massive fish kills due to drought or some ocean problems, and massive bird deaths. That was just the canary in the coal mine, I guess. Now we have an exploding West Nile Virus toll, newly discovered tick-borne illness cslled Heartland virus, swine flu mutation into a new strain, and not to ignore the hanta virus at Yosemite, and now the deer getting hemorraghic disease from another parasite in the midwest on top of having to deal with the encelepathy from circa 1994. It's enough to make me wonder if the Fukushima meltdown and it's attendant fall-out of radioactive xenon gas is giving us this new plethora of mutated viruses.

It almost seems that there is now a race between war, famine and disease

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:35 pm