Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Severe Migraines and Aura since 6/29/2012

Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Severe Migraines and Aura since 6/29/2012 Empty Severe Migraines and Aura since 6/29/2012

Post  Calibabe Thu 05 Jul 2012, 10:32 pm

I have had the worst migraines with "aura" in quite sometime. It started on the morning on 6/29/12. I first felt the "aura" and I took a small amount of meds that I have. As the day went on it got worse and worse. I was sick to my stomach which is not unusual when this happens. This lasted from 6/29/, 6/30 and 7/1. It stated to let up a bit on Sunday but I had the weird ache that I get that I best describe as hurting between my brain and my skull (I know, like I said it was weird). Then all of a sudden on Tuesday, BANG, it was back again worse than when it first started. I put myself in a darkened room (my bedroom had dark drapes and I put on the AC so it was cool so that helped). I used ice on my head and I used heat. I used washcloths with alcohol and cool water. I did the best that I could. It hurts to even comb my hair that is how bad this is. I thought after it had gone on July 4th that it was finally over with, but today it is back again. I don't know what to think. I have checked my BP and that is normal and my other vital signs are also in the norms so that is not it. There is something that is setting me off but I just knew what it was. If I did, I sure wouldn't do it.

We shall see how the week goes. Sad Hopefully this isn't a precursor to something happening.
    beejean
    beejean

Severe Migraines and Aura since 6/29/2012 Empty the gentle testing of limits

Post  beejean Thu 05 Jul 2012, 11:16 pm

Calibabe, Maybe an MSG or nitrates trigger.
    I have a whole list from the doctor = led me to avoid 4th of July hot dogs, Chinese food, chocolate, more than one cup coffee.

Hate to say this, the headache I had in April lasted 3 weeks until whatever "it" was managed to exit my cellular environment.

I've been all OK now, though. You know about the Bluefin Tuna being irradiated I'm sure, but just in case, don't eat sushi.

Hope you feel better soon

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:31 am