Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

DearWife

.......... Empty ..........

Post  DearWife Wed 30 May 2012, 7:24 am

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beejean
    beejean

.......... Empty Re: ..........

Post  beejean Thu 31 May 2012, 2:16 am

DearWife wrote:This is a dream I remember from awhile back. I remember seeing that house of dark red brick, which also seemed to not have many windows. When I told this to the man, he was surprised. He walked me around this place from the back side. The man then walks me around to the doorway of this house. Inside was Jesus sitting down. He told me to look out the window. But when I did I saw the the most beautiful green grass I ever saw. But it seemed I was also outside. All round about was the most beautiful green grass. In this yard were playing fields, like for different types of sports games, like one for baseball too. I knew this place was for me. I even saw the fence which was my neighbors. But from there was just vast amounts of grass and playing fields. I believe there were 12 different playing fields.

Seems frivolous in these times, but a vacation site for golfing immediately popped into my mind.

IT'S VACATION TIME. I hope you have a pleasant vacation. There is a nice golf resort somewhere near you. Maybe in Santa Barbara.

Or travel East. There are many lovely greenspaces in Pennsylvania !
    Golf course guide
    Rolling Fields Golf Course Description
    This hilly course features fast greens and tree-lined fairways. Water hazards come into play on three holes.
    Pennsylvania & US Top Golf Courses and Vacation Packages
    Address :

Hanky Church Rd Murrysville, PA 15668 United States (Westmoreland County) Phone: (724)335-7522

Designer John Chernega
    Classification Public
    Guest policy Open
    Dress code Shirt and shoes required
    Metal spikes Allowed
    Fivesomes Allowed
    Season Open all year Tee Times
    Tee times Accepted
    Earliest tee time 7:00 AM
    Tee times accepted online N/A
    Pro shop hours 7:00 AM / N/A
    Greens Bent Grass
    Fairways Winter Rye
    Number of sand bunkers None
    Water hazards Yes
    Rounds played annually N/A
    Greens aerated September

Maybe something will hit your fancy from the Golf course guide. Sometimes,even if you don't golf at all, it's important to get out of the city!

Have a good week - from beejean

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 6:16 am