Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

December may go out with a BANG

John Kettler

December may go out with a BANG - Page 2 Empty Falling apart!

Post  John Kettler Tue 27 Dec 2011, 8:23 pm

Drpoopping things, forgetting things, getting royally lost, typing dyslexia, utter exhaustion, deep sadness out of the blue, chills, smashed in brains and more, not to mention spasmed and burning upper back, shoulders and neck, all inexorbly point to a big quake and soon. It's 2:22 p.m. CST, and the seeeing the same number repeatedly and the eleven thing continue unabated.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

December may go out with a BANG - Page 2 Empty Re: December may go out with a BANG

Post  SonicSal Thu 29 Dec 2011, 12:24 am

Last critical geocosmic shock window begins on the 29th. and runs through the New Year. So if anything happens, then it will fall within that time frame.
    John Kettler

December may go out with a BANG - Page 2 Empty Not sure what's going on, but laid up all day

Post  John Kettler Thu 29 Dec 2011, 4:32 am

Couldn't see very well when I woke up, couldn't get back to sleep, meditated and passed in and out of consciousness repeatedly. Almost nil interest in food, too. Feel crummy, but did eventually get up, get cleaned up, worked on the kitchen, went for a walk, etc., but still feel drained and sad. Best guess? Gearing up for a large, destructive event and/or there may've been one today, but not as a quake. It's 7:53 p.m. CST.

John

P.S.

I was so out of it I forgot to post. It's 10:40 p.m. CST.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

December may go out with a BANG - Page 2 Empty Grief

Post  OregonGuy Thu 29 Dec 2011, 8:13 am

Intense feeling of grief Wednesday evening. Could be related to Sun conjunction with Pluto. Not sure. Pluto = termination, endings, transformation. Earth magnetics out of kilter?

Had to resort to Susan Boyle singing audition to lift my spirits:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk&feature=related

Last edited by OregonGuy on Thu 29 Dec 2011, 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

December may go out with a BANG - Page 2 Empty Re: December may go out with a BANG

Post  SonicSal Thu 29 Dec 2011, 1:01 pm

Some place on earth will be in a world of hurt this holiday weekend. What a Face

John Kettler

December may go out with a BANG - Page 2 Empty Can barely see, feel crummy, nauseous; compulsively cleaning, venting, too.

Post  John Kettler Thu 29 Dec 2011, 8:57 pm

OregonGuy and SonicSal.

Am posting this at 3:04 p.m. CST because I may very well pass out. Washed dishes, cleaned computer keyboard, pitched junk mail into recycling, but lack energy and proper vision to even drive a few blocks to get my prescriptions, let alone a few miles for an admin matter for my brother's wife, who's put of town. Took pills and ate, but feel nauseous, despite antinausea med. Whatever's going on is sucking the life right out of me. Feel great sadness, too. Venting extensively, deeply and for extended periods.

John
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

December may go out with a BANG - Page 2 Empty An experiment

Post  OregonGuy Thu 29 Dec 2011, 10:39 pm

Hi John,

I picked up a few woozies today. Two big ones.

I have placed a 5 gallon tank of water near my sleeping area and it seems to act as a buffer to severe psychic/energetic sources coming my way. Sort of a shock absorber for those weird energies we are wired to receive. Not sure if it would be of help to you but I think it has helped me. You have to pour it out when you think the time is right. Never, ever drink any of that water! Just pour it down a drain and be sure you concentrate on the intention that what was captured by it goes down the drain as well.

I think water is storage medium for a multitude of energies, a conductor of not just electricity.
    beejean
    beejean

December may go out with a BANG - Page 2 Empty Dec 32 and d-i-z-z-y

Post  beejean Sat 31 Dec 2011, 5:17 pm

Dec 31, early, and already damnably dizzy over here on the Atlantic coast. things are spinning, and I haven't hit the sauce. GOES graph shows some huge spikes.

December may go out with a BANG - Page 2 Th_Xray_1mGOES123111
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sat 31 Dec 2011, 6:31 pm

beejean wrote:Dec 31, early, and already damnably dizzy over here on the Atlantic coast. things are spinning, and I haven't hit the sauce. GOES graph shows some huge spikes.

December may go out with a BANG - Page 2 Th_Xray_1mGOES123111

Where is the main link for this graph ? thanks.
    John Kettler

December may go out with a BANG - Page 2 Empty did pass out ~ 4p.m. and was out until nearly 8 p.m. (Spaced out and forgot to post)

Post  John Kettler Sat 31 Dec 2011, 8:18 pm

OregonGuy,

Interesting idea, but the way today's gone (like a bad Monday), I'd probably have knocked it over already and done who knows how much havoc. Once I got going today, though, I got quite a bit done, despite crazy drivers, bad signage, forgetfulness and more. I feel we stand on the cusp of annihilation, but choose to believe that things are going to shift dramatically for the better and soon. As it is, Obama okayed the National Defense Authorization Act (before leaving for Hawaii) which allows our own military, NATO and UN troops to enter our homes without warrant, seize us and ship us off with no legal recourse to countries where torture is legal. Word is 93 senators and the majority of the House did nothing to stop this blatantly unconstitutional "law." For shame! OTOH, if you've read my blog posts, the extraterrestrials/extradimensionals are very much in play and know what's going on. Am "getting" "Be at peace, John, for we know what we are about." Sure hope so!

Here's what I wrote later, when my brain finally got going. http://johnkettler.com/middle-east-insanity-continues.html/
    John Kettler

December may go out with a BANG - Page 2 Empty Big time planetary convulsions from ~3:29-3:49 p.m. CST Am expecting large eruption

Post  John Kettler Sun 01 Jan 2012, 12:15 am

Woke up relatively early 1:34 pm. CST, but felt crummy, so took meds and returned to bed after eating an apple. That signaled the onset of feeling nauseous, and it was downhill thereafter. Was very cold and processing like mad (various sneezing and emotional purging) I was ripped apart in round after round of what felt like the Earth rending before an eruption. Although the whole body muscle contractions and tears weren't fun, the lack of real explosive coughing tells me this was merely the warm up act for the main event, though I did feel better afterward. Nook me talked to friend, then as i was wrapping up the call, I got hit with searing whole body heat, but now (6:21 p.m.), I'm cold again, but sweating, too. On the plus side, I did get cleaned up, so don't feel grubby or look it, either.

John
    beejean
    beejean

December may go out with a BANG - Page 2 Empty x-ray spike data

Post  beejean Sun 01 Jan 2012, 12:33 am

GOES x-ray flux 5 minute

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/rt_plots/xray_5m.html

Heres Source For the One I posted a picture of

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/rt_plots/xray_1m.html

X-Ray charts one minute and five minute data. I took the extant picture of the 1 minute X-Ray chart earlier this morning. Interestingly, data appears to have been revised. The five minute data still shows the peaks I noticed earlier and saved as a gif file.

Spaceweather found this newsworthy and posted additional data on it also, See info at the link below:

http://spaceweather.com/submissions/large_image_popup.php?image_name=Dave-Gradwell-graph-20111231_1325368925.jpg

Dec 31 x-ray data

Last edited by beejean on Sun 01 Jan 2012, 2:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : edited 1/1/12 to show the link for people who have not logged in, they can now see actual URL)
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sun 01 Jan 2012, 5:51 am

So the BANG came in after all.

Magnitude 7.0 - IZU ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION

Earthquake Details

This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.

Magnitude 7.0 (Preliminary magnitude — update expected within 15 minutes)
    Date-Time

Sunday, January 01, 2012 at 05:27:54 UTC
    Sunday, January 01, 2012 at 02:27:54 PM at epicenter

Location 31.400°N, 138.600°E
    Depth 371 km (230.5 miles) set by location program
    Region IZU ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION
    Distances

219 km (136 miles) SSW (211°) from Hachijo-jima, Izu Islands, Japan
    376 km (234 miles) SSE (167°) from Hamamatsu, Honshu, Japan
    399 km (248 miles) S (177°) from Shizuoka, Honshu, Japan
    486 km (302 miles) SSW (193°) from TOKYO, Japan

Location Uncertainty Error estimate not available
    Parameters NST= 11, Nph=0, Dmin=0 km, Rmss=0 sec, Gp= 0,
    M-type="moment" magnitude from initial P wave (tsuboi method) (Mi/Mwp), Version=A
    Source

NOAA Pacific Tsunami Warning Center

Event ID pt12001000

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:24 pm