Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Time should now reflect correctly on the board

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Time should now reflect correctly on the board Empty Time should now reflect correctly on the board

Post  socalshakin Thu 18 Feb 2010, 12:00 am

I think the problem has been fixed!
    Karin in

Time should now reflect correctly on the board Empty Thanks

Post  Karin in Thu 18 Feb 2010, 4:53 pm

This is not perfect but will work in the meantime. Can't post squat in GLP, they will shut your a** down FAST and you always feel like you are being watched.
    Karin in wa
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Time should now reflect correctly on the board Empty Re: Time should now reflect correctly on the board

Post  socalshakin Thu 18 Feb 2010, 5:16 pm

Karin in wrote:This is not perfect but will work in the meantime. Can't post squat in GLP, they will shut your a** down FAST and you always feel like you are being watched.
    Karin in wa

Well, it's not too bad considering I put it together in less than a day and have never set up a forum before. Still has a lot of work to be done, but it's functional for the meantime and most importantly we all still have a place to meet. I'm working on things daily to improve the site, and I welcome any suggestions Smile
    angelight
    angelight

Time should now reflect correctly on the board Empty Re: Time should now reflect correctly on the board

Post  angelight Thu 18 Feb 2010, 7:14 pm

socalshakin wrote:
    Karin in wrote:This is not perfect but will work in the meantime. Can't post squat in GLP, they will shut your a** down FAST and you always feel like you are being watched.
    Karin in wa

Well, it's not too bad considering I put it together in less than a day and have never set up a forum before. Still has a lot of work to be done, but it's functional for the meantime and most importantly we all still have a place to meet. I'm working on things daily to improve the site, and I welcome any suggestions Smile

Oh I think you did awesome, socal... thanks so much! I can't even fathom trying to put one together affraid
    Hugs and thank you ~ Smile
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Fri 19 Feb 2010, 12:25 am

socalshakin,

From what I can tell, the system clock is still way off. Shows a post I made early this afternoon as being 9:45 p.m. yesterday. that post is over in the Foreboding feeling thread for Groans.

John
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Fri 19 Feb 2010, 12:38 am

John Kettler wrote:socalshakin,

From what I can tell, the system clock is still way off. Shows a post I made early this afternoon as being 9:45 p.m. yesterday. that post is over in the Foreboding feeling thread for Groans.

John

Hmm. It was fixed for a while, I don't know what happened. Ugh. I'm look into it again Wink

Edit: SO weird! I checked the settings, and it's showing 16.47 GMT-8 on Thu. Feb 18. That would be the correct time, no? No clue why posts are showing up as a different time. So sorry everyone. I'm working on it.
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Fri 19 Feb 2010, 12:56 am

socalshakin,

Am sure this BBS has more little things to keep track of than the proverbial dog has fleas. Speaking of them, there is also an issue with the post counter. I have two different posts one after another in the same thread, but the counter stayed at 12. appreciate all your hard work!

John
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Fri 19 Feb 2010, 1:00 am

John Kettler wrote:socalshakin,

Am sure this BBS has more little things to keep track of than the proverbial dog has fleas. Speaking of them, there is also an issue with the post counter. I have two different posts one after another in the same thread, but the counter stayed at 12. appreciate all your hard work!

John

I know when I adjusted the time yesterday, it took some time to show up right. I was showing it as military time for some reason, so I went into edit it to show as 4.59pm as of now, but I can't change the system time, which shows the GMT time. I'm sending a message to the people in charge so to speak!
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves Sat 20 Feb 2010, 3:36 am

Perfect!!!!!

Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball
    cheers cheers sunny cheers cheers sunny

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:36 am