Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

DearWife

.......... Empty ..........

Post  DearWife Fri 21 Oct 2011, 3:22 am

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beejean
    beejean

.......... Empty another quake

Post  beejean Sat 22 Oct 2011, 1:37 am

I read some writing that predicted quakes near the new moon.

Having finally been through my first ever earthquake mid-summer, I really am sorry to hear that you have been getting these tremblors near your house. Perhaps saving some extra water in empty jugs would be good in case the water mains break.

If there is a bad time of shaking coming up, settle on a meetup place with your husband in case the cells go out and one of you is away from the house. even if you both go to the meetup place a different times, if you've posted a note there, the other one will know that you were ok to get there but couldn't wait there long enough. to keep the posting semi-confidential you could use code names like from "lighted purple candle" or from "Mighty's master# A note on colored paper left under a stone in a plastic bag at the spot might be sufficient. not everybody in the town will pick the same meetup. I love you

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:56 pm