Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

DearWife

.......... Empty ..........

Post  DearWife Thu 19 Aug 2010, 4:41 am

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LaLuna
    LaLuna

.......... Empty They say...

Post  LaLuna Thu 19 Aug 2010, 6:17 am

...that when an animal appears to you in an unusual way, there's a message or meaning attached. Particularly if it happens three times... So watch for him again! You certainly discovered the meaning, and it's a great message!

I've seen an opossum in my back yard three times in the last week or so. While they're common in my area of the planet, this is the first time I've seen one in our neighborhood. Having it in my yard is rather unusual, since the entire yard is enclosed by a cinder-block wall. I suppose it could have gotten into the yard via a tree in my neighbor's yard, but I don't know how it's getting out, or if not, where it's hiding during the day. I've looked around back there, but there are no decent hiding places. Anyway, kind of strange...

Not hard to figure out what it means, though! LOL...

Carole flower
    geenee
    geenee

.......... Empty Re: ..........

Post  geenee Thu 19 Aug 2010, 7:24 pm

DearWife wrote:Last night, as I was standing in the kitchen, when suddenly my husband says to me, "Go look out the window!" So I go, and look out the window, my husband at this point runs up behind me, and I look and see that Sunny and Mighty are near the gate and this little white figure is huddled with them, it was a Chihuahua! Mighty again running around him like he did with the other dog that came in the day but the unusual thing is that they were all calm. My husband kept telling me that when he was looking outside he thought what he saw was a large white rat.

This Chihuahua was going in and out of the gate at will, then went to the neighbor’s yard sniffing the junk pile that they put out from their house, which included some chairs, a plant, a wicker baby bassinet, and other things wrapped up in large black garbage bags. From here, he came back into our yard where Sunny and Mighty kept circling him and wagging their tails happily. It was like this dog came here to say hello.

Next thing they do is go into the backyard, and show him around. Then, they come onto the porch and allow him to eat the dog food in the dog dish. It's at this point I know it is a he and he also had a few light brown spots on his body. From here, to me, it looked like he was bidding them farewell, and walks across the street to say hello to the German Sheppard across the street. Usually, when a dog is around, our dogs, including the ones in the neighborhood, start acting ballistic and bark and bark. But this gentle little soul which also seemed to show no fear came by without anyone fussing.

I told my husband if he’s here in the morning, we’ll call the SPCA since he didn’t have a collar on or anything. We never went outside when he was here and let the dogs have some time with their new little friend.

I then see him across the street as he walks in the yard through the gate with the German shepherd, not worrying about the size of her or anything. From here our dogs went to their houses. They were unusually quiet and at this time they would be running around and playing but that didn’t happen until I tested our phone line. Our main phone line started having issues last night where we could call out but no one could call in but our second line, which is closer to the front door, was able to get calls, so when the phone rang this alerted our dogs to come out from their houses.

At this point my husband decided to go outside and feed them. There was no sight of the other little dog. From this point they were in their usual routine of their evening meal. But they both went on back to their houses. It was just strange why they were so quiet. But then it became apparent, that there was more than meets the eye. Later on, I started hearing little yelps, nothing loud, but it wasn’t the usually yelp that Mighty would make. My husband went to check, and he saw the little dog again. It seemed that Mighty and Sunny were harboring him, and like when my husband went out to feed them, it was like they told him, “Stay here and keep cover”, lol.

So as I lay in bed thinking about this matter, I had thought how simple it is for dogs to get along with each other, and that they harbor other dogs too, because it actually seemed that our dogs were hosting this little Chihuahua. And this also reminds me of what went on last night:

“When the son of man cometh in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the seat of his glory, and before him shall be gathered all nations. And he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth the sheep from the goats. And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, and the goats on the left. Then shall the King say to them on his right hand: Come ye blessed children of my father, inherit ye the kingdom prepared for you from the beginning of the world. For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat. I thirsted, and ye gave me drink. I was harborless, and ye lodged me. I was naked and ye clothed me. I was sick and ye visited me. I was in prison and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him saying: master, when saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee? or a thirst, and gave thee drink? when saw we thee harborless, and lodged thee? or naked and clothed thee? or when saw we thee sick or in prison and came unto thee? And the king shall answer and say unto them: Verily I say unto you: in as much as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it to me.

Then shall the king say unto them that shall be on the left hand: depart from me ye cursed, into everlasting fire: which is prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was an hungered, and ye gave me no meat. I thirsted, and ye gave me no drink. I was harborless, and ye lodged me not. I was naked, and ye clothed me not. I was sick and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Then shall they also answer him saying: master, when saw we thee an hungered, or a thirst, or harborless, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them and say: Verily I say unto you, in as much as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go into everlasting pain: And the righteous into life eternal.” Matthew 25

Now all of today, I had forgotten about the dog, even to write it down last night I got so preoccupied with other things even when getting up this morning, it was not until a little before night fall, I went to look out the window, and there he was! I was like, “oh yeah!” And I decided I better write this all out. And I remember how so in awe I was before putting my son to bed. Even he was saying how something it was, that even our house is like a hot spot or hang out for dogs.

But today, the little white Chihuahua with a few light brown spots, was at the front of the gate. He walked in and out of the gate. Mighty cocked up his leg to pee and so did the other little dog. Sunny just seemed to be happy that there was another dog visiting, so was Mighty. But then the dog went back on out through the neighbors side and came to the front as though to smell the pee that Mighty made as this is what dogs do. I came back from the window to sit down for just a moment, to remind myself to write this down, and when I got back up, the dogs were gone from the spot I last saw them so quickly, and I looked out the more and Mighty and Sunny were at the one end of the gate, looking and looking, but I didn’t see the dog walk down the street nor across the street where the German shepherd is. As I looked out the window, I wondered where he went so fast. I even wondered if he might have been an angel dog, if such do exist. Smile

I guess we’ll just have to see what pans out come this evening, if he will be back again or no. If not, at least I have this story to share. Smile

God Bless Smile

“Let brotherly love continue. Be not forgetful to lodge strangers. For thereby have diverse received angels into their houses unawares.” Hebrews 13

Great story Dear Wife! Thanks for sharing.
    DearWife

Post  DearWife Fri 27 Aug 2010, 5:09 am

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DearWife

Post  DearWife Fri 27 Aug 2010, 5:28 am

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LaLuna
    LaLuna

Post  LaLuna Fri 27 Aug 2010, 5:29 pm

Hi DW...

'Possum hasn't been back since the third sighting... Or at least if he/she has, I haven't noticed.

I wonder if the raven you saw might have been a young bird. Were the feathers pure glossy black, or did they have a brownish tint? I've seen young birds spread their wings slightly and shake, almost vibrate, when the mother comes to feed them.

This year, the doves in our neighborhood seem unusually tame. My neighbor had one nesting over his garage, and you could walk right up to it and it wouldn't leave the nest. And a couple of days ago I saw one wading in some water in the gutter when I went out to get the mail. As I approached, it walked out of my way and then just stood there looking at me. I was maybe 3 or 4 feet away, and we just stood there looking at each other. It didn't seem at all scared. Kind of cool to be able to get such a close look at a live, wild bird.

Carole Cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 6:08 am