Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

"World Upside Down" commerical

Grits
    Grits

"World Upside Down" commerical Empty "World Upside Down" commerical

Post  Grits Wed 28 Jul 2010, 12:55 am

I posted this over at EB, but I've been trying to track this commercial. I live in central Alabama and I've been seeing this commercial ad nauseam. When I asked over at EB no one much there had even seen it once much less multiple times.

Anyway thought I'd ask over here too. It's an emergency preparedness commercial and it's just freaking me out a bit that they are showing it so much in my area.

Here is my list of tracking and I missed a few days. Now these are only the ones I have seen and I'm gone 10 hrs. a day with work/commute time:

World Upside Down

July 17, 2010
    9:14 am – MSNBC
    11:58 am – CNN
    5:40 pm – CNN

7/18/2010
    Morning CNN
    5:10 pm – VHI (played twice in a row)

Tuesday
    7/20/2010
    2 times this morning on MSNBC
    6:00 am the last one
    6:56 pm – CNN
    7:49 pm – CNN
    8:21 pm – VH1

7/23/2010
    5:38 am - CNN
    5:38 pm – CNN

7/25
    2 times after 4:30 – 1 CNN, 1 MSNBC
    5:51 pm – FOX

7/27/2010
    1:16 pm – MSNBC
    6:21 pm – Comedy Central

That's 18 times in a 10 day time period...

Suspect

Here's a link to the commercial:
    http://www.ready.gov/america/about/_flash/wud30.html
    geenee
    geenee

"World Upside Down" commerical Empty Re: "World Upside Down" commerical

Post  geenee Wed 28 Jul 2010, 5:22 am

Grits wrote:I posted this over at EB, but I've been trying to track this commercial. I live in central Alabama and I've been seeing this commercial ad nauseam. When I asked over at EB no one much there had even seen it once much less multiple times.

Anyway thought I'd ask over here too. It's an emergency preparedness commercial and it's just freaking me out a bit that they are showing it so much in my area.

Here is my list of tracking and I missed a few days. Now these are only the ones I have seen and I'm gone 10 hrs. a day with work/commute time:

World Upside Down

July 17, 2010
    9:14 am – MSNBC
    11:58 am – CNN
    5:40 pm – CNN

7/18/2010
    Morning CNN
    5:10 pm – VHI (played twice in a row)

Tuesday
    7/20/2010
    2 times this morning on MSNBC
    6:00 am the last one
    6:56 pm – CNN
    7:49 pm – CNN
    8:21 pm – VH1

7/23/2010
    5:38 am - CNN
    5:38 pm – CNN

7/25
    2 times after 4:30 – 1 CNN, 1 MSNBC
    5:51 pm – FOX

7/27/2010
    1:16 pm – MSNBC
    6:21 pm – Comedy Central

That's 18 times in a 10 day time period...

Suspect

Here's a link to the commercial:
    http://www.ready.gov/america/about/_flash/wud30.html

Hi Grits, I have seen that commercial. That is by all means "the powers that be" are mentally preparing for ..... It is obvious that they are prepping the people for something.
    prinze
    prinze

Post  prinze Thu 29 Jul 2010, 8:34 am

I live in Dallas, TX and have never seen that commercial. I just saw it on Youtube.
    Grits
    Grits

Post  Grits Wed 11 Aug 2010, 12:57 am

I stayed home from work today due to ongoing situation with my son. The day started out very rough but worked out by the end of the day...sigh...for now at least...Rolling Eyes

Anyway, to distract myself from the day's issues I kept the tv on all day and surfed a lot of channels.

I've seen this commercial today several times (I think I counted 8, but didn't write them down) on different channels.

I don't know why it's being shown so much here but it's an ongoing thing... affraid
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Wed 11 Aug 2010, 1:04 am

Grits wrote:I stayed home from work today due to ongoing situation with my son. The day started out very rough but worked out by the end of the day...sigh...for now at least...Rolling Eyes

Anyway, to distract myself from the day's issues I kept the tv on all day and surfed a lot of channels.

I've seen this commercial today several times (I think I counted 8, but didn't write them down) on different channels.

I don't know why it's being shown so much here but it's an ongoing thing... affraid

Wow you are still seeing that commercial? Wow Wow Wow! Grits all I can say is Psalm 91!
    beejean
    beejean

"World Upside Down" commerical Empty ready.gov -- how about unsteady.gov

Post  beejean Thu 12 Aug 2010, 12:32 am

geenee wrote:
    Grits wrote:
    Wow you are still seeing that commercial? Wow Wow Wow! Grits all I can say is Psalm 91!

We have that commercial over here in Boston area. I think it totally reeks of a psychological mind game from TPTB. The background music is like the sickly sweet melodrama tune they play as they build suspense for a big crescendo of bad events in a movie. Then there are the people of a family who look like they have been turned into space borne crash dummies. Disturbing. And I remember getting angry seeing it and turning it off. Mad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:45 pm