Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Answer to Calibabe....

kemokae

Answer to Calibabe.... Empty Answer to Calibabe....

Post  kemokae Wed 12 May 2010, 5:54 pm

I just noticed you had sent me an message early Arpil...I'm sorry...I still trying to figure out how to change avatars, and this thing about an chat board...ok.. here's some things I or "we" know about this person following me around and trying to "be" me...mostly their prime objective is to not allow me to communicate with anyone....

First picked up...Richard Simmons on-line weight loss program..about 10 years ago..
    followed by some local chapter gal that wants to "control" everyone in the PNW I
    think..I left it nicely..by not renewing my on-line program...until then I never had this problem. Like yahoo...I could never talk to anyone directly to tell them my problems as to the web sites...and this person seems to operate out of Yahoo websites. Recenly in this last month...everytime I go to login in and go to
    Favorites" the "Yahoo websites" is automatically highlighted without me doing an
    thing...I have no idea if this is part of this or not..it's the firs tthing in the Fvorties bookmarks. As of this morning I can not get into my Kingdom of Nye.com web site because it has the word "newreply" inserted in the addy after Kingdom of Nye....I have been going there daily for months on end now. There is also this "something" going with the name of "Bob" also. Who "Bob" (not Bopp) is I have no idea. So far I have also been besides my two mail servers been denied access to my Genoforum web site and I had been in it maybe 15 years..pretty shortly after they first opened the website up. It had an daily "chatroom" also...or use to. Person in question I think I've talked to on-line, she's (?) very sweet and chock full of disaster for myself, my area, and everyone I know...without an reason for it, other then I get the opinion they are either jealous of me for some reason, but for the most sake simply want to "control" me like an "Master" over an slave type situation. At one time they found this person entering at CHINA, there they went to TEXAS...then to CHICAGO....then to SEATTLE...then to LOS ANGELAS and into POTLAND before coming into my computer...the place they came into China to begin with was where...reember when "Bush's" daughter got married and they had the big quake there in china...in that vicinity. I have an friend whom use to make
    computer boards for businesses...she came in one time...she picked them up and "Hacked' them back, through my mail server..but they only retailiated even worse. She could not get an "fix" on their location either, or an ISPN number...but detected they were there. She said it appeared to her more or less, they were simply reading all my mail and correspondence. Beleive me, I'm not that interesting.
    We thought by going to "Comcast" Cable that would stop them...it hasn't just takes
    them awhile to "adjust" seemingly. I'm on my third computer now also. I have no
    idea if they steal my stuff and re-arrange it or not...only once was I knowingly
    impersonated and that was at Bopp's web site when it first started up. By now they
    most likley belong to every web site that I do. Melinda mentioned that I sent her
    an "hacked" message...but my computer is set up to not send them..or receive them.
    I would guess they had something to do with that also. That was somewhere around Christmas time. Malinda says they are "mean" in earthboppin, maybe they used the website to get to her. They have knocked out so much of my genealogy stuff that it's pathetic. Person in question would make an nice "Laura Bush" type personality also...by that I mean she's just the type you would never think of her doing anything nasty. That's about it...I am linked daily to microsoft people..that's how much interference I have just trying to get logged in daily...daily they send me
    scanning programs and security items...if they pick up anything an pop up comes in to send it to microsoft...so its not that I'm not being watched also. For the most part, they enjoy making me look illiterate or my posts are
    unable to be read efficiently because they are so mispelled...so people won't want to read them for the most part, or can't. Hope that answers you message you sent to me. Wish they would leave me alone. It might be the Federal Government, but I honestly doubt I'm that interesting an person.
    beejean
    beejean

Answer to Calibabe.... Empty Hi, get webbot search and destroy

Post  beejean Wed 12 May 2010, 11:38 pm

kemokae wrote:I just noticed you had sent me an message early Arpil...I'm sorry...I still trying to figure out how to change avatars, and this thing about an chat board...ok.. here's some things I or "we" know about this person following me around and trying to "be" me...mostly their prime objective is to not allow me to communicate with anyone....

Like yahoo...I could never talk to anyone directly to tell them my problems as to the web sites...and this person seems to operate out of Yahoo websites. Recenly in this last month...everytime I go to login in and go to
    Favorites" the "Yahoo websites" is automatically highlighted without me doing an
    thing...I have no idea if this is part of this or not..it's the firs tthing in the Fvorties bookmarks.

Malinda says they are "mean" in earthboppin, maybe they used the website to get to her. They have knocked out so much of my genealogy stuff that it's pathetic. Person in question would make an nice "Laura Bush" type personality also...by that I mean she's just the type you would never think of her doing anything nasty. That's about it...I am linked daily to microsoft people..that's how much interference I have just trying to get logged in daily...daily they send me
    scanning programs and security items...if they pick up anything an pop up comes in to send it to microsoft...so its not that I'm not being watched also.

Hi Kemokae,
    I hope things are going OK today. I have some things I think you should do.

For Example, delete all the Yahoo bookmarks from your favorites. Unfortunately, the Yahoo company has new search engine menu add-ins for Firefox and Microsoft internet explorer and then yahoo likes to take over all your searching functions. The more hits they get on their site, the more exposure they get, and the more ad revenue they can earn. If you want yahoo, all you have to do is type the yahoo site info into the menu bar.

Second, I think you should get a copy of Webbot Search and Destroy. It is a software program that lets you find tracking software that was loaded on your PC and then gives you a chance to fix it. Go to the Webbot Search and Destroy and then get it.

I have put it on a couple times on older computers and then used it to scan the computer, and then removed it using the control panel add and remove software feature, but it has never done anything harmful to my computers, and it has helped them remove a lot of unnecessary tracking cookies that some programs were putting into my computer.

Another big thing that is a MUST these days, is for you to clear out all your web history and forms passwords periodically while you are browsing, especially if you have a log-on and have just signed out. Because of the cache, people can see your IP and get the image of the form you filled in to log into the website, so you need to keep on top of it and remove your forms passwords often. It means you have to type them each time you use the login feature, but otherwise you will be vulnerable to having someone get your information.

Have a good day !
    kemokae

Answer to Calibabe.... Empty Re: Answer to Calibabe....

Post  kemokae Sun 16 May 2010, 11:45 pm

Thanks for the advice, I'll see if I can work on some of these suggestions you made to me.

Sponsored content

Answer to Calibabe.... Empty Re: Answer to Calibabe....

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:25 am