Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+2
Betty in Texas
Sue - AR
6 posters

Stuart Wilde's Visions

Sue - AR

Stuart Wilde's Visions Empty Stuart Wilde's Visions

Post  Sue - AR Sun 25 Apr 2010, 11:07 pm

http://www.stuartwildeblog.com/sws-jottings/2010/4/22/guaranteed-predictions-update-20th-april-2010-sw.html
    Guaranteed Predictions
    Update 20th April 2010 (sw)

These below are some updates of the main predictions I posted here a few months ago, the list was originally made up of visions I’ve seen over the years. I have not included the visions from ages ago that have already come to pass.

I have added comments here and there in a different font under the predictions.

Prediction: The American economy collapses. The dollar falls to 3.60 to the Euro and below

This collapse is evermore on the cards as the system is held up by a pack of lies, insider trading and fraud. Repossession of houses in the USA is at an all-time high and unemployment while officially at 9.7% is in fact nearer 18%

Prediction: The Dow Jones falls eventually to a nominal value of under 1000; pensions become worthless.

If hyper-inflation kicks in then the Dow could rocket to 40,000 in a matter of weeks but by then an egg could be $500 and a loaf of bread maybe $10,000, so the nominal value of the Dow will still be close to worthless.

Prediction: Flooding affects low-lying areas round the world as the seas rise 25-30 feet

I saw these visions in 2005 and again in 2008. This rise in the waters may not be because of global warming, which I have always held does not exist, and much of the global warming data has now been proved to be a fraud, so I may have been right all along. The rise in the waters may well be caused by a catastrophic collapse of the ionosphere which could melt the ice at the poles in a matter of days.

Prediction: Apparitions 5000 feet high or more appear in the sky. Some are seen for three days

I saw 21 huge apparitions in the sky over a period of a few months in Ireland, France and Hungry in 2001. In recent visions I have seen that these massive apparitions in the sky may first appear at the time of the World Cup Soccer Tournament in South Africa in mid June, I am not 100% certain on this fact but I have seen visions of them at that time, towards the end of the tournament in early July is my best guess.

Prediction: The hovering Madonna is seen in three or more places.

I’ve seen several visions of Fatima in Portugal in recent days where the Madonna appeared in 1918 on the 13th day of the month for eight months. On her last appearance she was seen by 70,000 people, but it seems these modern apparitions of the Madonna are some ways off as yet.

Prediction: A man appears who is not actually Jesus, but he has the same energy as Jesus did. He will do miraculous things and he will show others how to do the same things. At first nine people will have the Christ light, so in effect there will be nine embodiments of Jesus. Some are women.

(The Returned Jesus (RJ) visions are very hot and heavy right now (see below). I saw a celestial sun rise in the direction of North-North-East (NNE), and another rise on the other side at North-North-West (NNW) — two suns therefore. Then later I saw the two suns had risen in the sky well above the horizon, one from the right and one from the left and when the two are over head then the power of the RJ will be ready.

My guess is fall of this year 2010 so its not long now. I have been shown that the RJ has the power to fry the ghouls big time so it will be a bit if a blessed relief for us all when he finally rocks up).

Prediction: Planes stop and war ends as do mobile phones and the Internet

I first saw a vision of sheep at Heathrow grazing by the tarmac in 2006. The recent stoppage of flights in Europe because of volcanic ash seem to be a forerunner to the eventual cessation of all air travel.

I saw a vision recently of a boat at sea with thousands of people on the decks, it was very crowded with people sailing back to their homeland. I’m not sure what halts flights in the end but a breakdown of the navigational satellites due to an exceptional solar flare might do it.

Prediction: Las Vegas ends

I first saw this vision in 2001 the Hoover Dam bursts due to an earthquake that has its epicentre about 25 miles out of town at Echo Bay Road by phone booth number 25. Once the dam bursts the lights go out. I saw a repeat of this vision today April 21st 2010.

Prediction: Benny the Rat (the Pope) is exposed for sex crimes against children, or he dies and he is then exposed

I made this prediction about Benny Boy many years ago based on visions I had seen, it seems to be going hot and heavy right now, people are leaving the church in droves, what has not really come out is the level of black magic in the church.

Prediction: Bullfighting ends and a vengeance descends on Spain

Catalonia a large region in the north of Spain has recently banned bull fighting and a record number of matadors and their helpers were injured in 2009 and two stadiums collapsed, so this vision seems to be happening bit-by-bit.

Prediction: An earthquake and an explosion of some kind take out two major cities in the US

This American cataclysm is different to the Las Vegas thing, it is seen in the Aluna-Mirror World very frequently but many of the visions about the exact dates of these events have proved to be false alarms.

Many of the visionaries I know, some of which like Khris Krepcik that post here on the blog have seen these events recently. There is a very high chance that one of the cities is NY and the other one is either SF or LA or maybe both. I am willing to go a hundred bucks one of these events is before the year’s end maybe sooner.

Prediction: A new improved strain of Avian flu is launched. It takes out millions of the young and old folk in the macabre hope of reducing pressure on the social security system

I saw a vision a couple of days ago of a massive chicken twice the size of a beach ball. It may mean avian flu will come back bigger than before or the vision may have some other meaning that I don’t understand.

Prediction: Gold rockets and it eventually becomes the only medium of exchange as paper money becomes worthless. Gold has already gone up from $290 when I first recommended it my book God’s Gladiators in 1994. These visions about gold are always right; it’s $1135.00 today

Please remember, I have said before that if there is a panic on Wall Street gold may fall $200-$300 or more before it goes up again to $5000. This is because when there is a bit of a panic traders sell speculative gold positions to cover losses elsewhere. The reverse applies to the US dollar, traders buy dollars when there is a panic as it is seen as a safe haven currency.

Of the other visions posted by me in the past nothing much has been seen recently but here and there I’ve posted a comment

Prediction: Russia collapses

A couple of the Black Widows whacked forty Russians in the Moscow underground. The husbands of these Moslem women have been tortured and/or killed by the Russians and some of the bombers are girls that have been raped by the Russian Army soldiers. The widows are very brave. Russia is cold and cruel and arrogant, their karma is very bleak, but one has to have a compassion for them, they starve in the end.

Prediction: China returns to a rural economy

Prediction: Jerusalem is destroyed. Israel falls—18,400 survive, and I think Karachi goes. I’ve not seen that vision for a long time so I can’t guarantee it, but I’ve stuck it in the list anyway

Prediction: Fire destroys most of Australia’s infrastructure and cities. Only very solid buildings survive.

Prediction: Earth is hit by a large asteroid that astronomers don’t see coming

Two years ago I’d see this asteroid almost once a week, I’d see it as a very large stone donut travelling through space but I’ve not seen it since then, so I’m not sure where it is. Maybe it came by and missed! Though I don’t think so.

Prediction: There is no anti-Christ. The four Gaia hits mentioned in recent posts are what people will consider to be the anti-Christ, as they will take away the consumer’s world as we know it.

Prediction: Britain goes fascist, Brown Shirt 'watchers' appear on the streets

If you have been in Britain recently you can feel the aggression and fascism building, pretty scary in my view.

The pound will collapse in the end as the country has racked up one trillion pounds in debt and the government is ignoring the danger doing sweet fanny nanny about it.

Prediction: The Queen is seen in visions as no longer on the throne. The Diana murder comes out the two things may well be linked

Prediction: 9/11 is exposed as a big lie. The Moslems were innocent

In the Aluna visions there is a 9/11 plane underwater out at sea off Carolina’s coast, if they ever find that plane then the cat may pop out of the bag, Oi vey what to do!

Prediction: An earthquake will destroy Mexico, American troops will march south to protect the Mexican oil fields from the gangs and anarchy.

The Mexican gangs have already taken over the country so part of this prediction I made four years ago seems to be coming true.

Prediction: Gaddafi falls in Libya

Prediction: The Jesus-man mentioned above arrives at the Vatican to crush the sodomites, paedophiles and other deviants in the clergy and he restores his church. I think the building collapses and crumbles to rubble but that’s not on the guaranteed list, nor is the collapse of Chartres cathedral but I have seen that as well. (SW)

Other Stuff Seen Recently:

I saw the light of the Messiah in a series of visions that played as video clips in my mind’s eye. It was the most intense visionary experience I have ever had. The Messiah Light visions lasted four hours. I was really blessed to see it.

The light of the Messiah is vast and all-encompassing, it is bigger than the Christ Light as the Messiah is the redeemer of many religions not just the Christians. In the Messiah light is the light and spirit of Gaia, so the two are linked. And inside the spirit of Gaia is the light of the eternal Tao, it is very soft and feminine.

I also saw the Lion of Judah he was all gold and the size of a small mountain.

And I saw two cherries, which is an Aluna symbol of California earthquakes, which might be a few days away (April 23rd) or six months from now we don’t know.

After I saw the Messiah Light my visions went ballistic almost back to the way it was during 2001-2005 when they were coming in at the rate of over 100 a day. I will write about what I saw in later posts here at the Stuie Wilde blog. (SW)
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Stuart Wilde's Visions Empty Re: Stuart Wilde's Visions

Post  Betty in Texas Sun 25 Apr 2010, 11:36 pm

Gold will not be the method of ultimate trading...they are duping people into believing that so that they buy into a huge pyramid scheme designed to drive the price up...the guy who buys in at the highest price loses. The economy of the future will go back to barter...item for item. A penny will probably be worth more than a dollar bill...do not throw them away. In fact, items you casually cast aside today might have great value in the future.

Hologram visions in the sky...just another elitist control factor...yes, they exist and can/will probably happen (already have?) to get the sheeple to believe that Christ or Mary has come back to guide them, and we will have the pied piper all over again. Unfortunately, people are so easily swayed and fooled. TPTB realize this and herein lies their ability to enslave and control.

There is a far cry from comparing a prediction of an earthquake destroying Mexico and American troops rushing in to save them to the current situation in Mexico. Border state governors have begged the current administration for National Guard help to repel the onslaught of drug-related crime on the border to no avail. I would say that just the opposite will happen in the future--Mexican armies will cross the border into the USA.

Guaranteed correct predictions?
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Mon 26 Apr 2010, 6:44 pm

How accurate is Stuart's success rate? That's a whole lot of info to be predicting about. As per my opinions on it, I'll reserve that for now.
    Barbara
    Barbara

Post  Barbara Mon 26 Apr 2010, 7:21 pm

His success rate is very accurate. What he sees are clairvoyant pictures of events in the astral world, on their way down to manifesting on earth. However, we do have free will, and, although it's often unlikely, things can be changed and deflected, whereupon the visions "fail". When they're very close to manifestation, though, it's almost impossible to change them. (Would be like trying to alter the trajectory of a bullet when it's 2 inches from impact). He's not guessing, or making the predictions himself - just reporting the visions as they appear; and sometimes he doesn't know himself what they mean. I saw that giant chicken a few times, too, and I don't know what it means, either.

Barbara
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Mon 26 Apr 2010, 8:25 pm

Okay, well that explains alot and I understand exactly what you're saying.
    I guess I'll look him up and figure out the rest.
    Thanks for explaining, Barbara. Smile
    Barbara
    Barbara

Post  Barbara Mon 26 Apr 2010, 8:56 pm

Yeah....I'm not actually a fan of Stuart Wilde's. He has an ego the size of the Capitol, and charges money for spiritual teaching, & I don't think that's good. But that's his karma, and this is just my opinion of the man. Suspect But I've been reading his site for 8 years, and, like him or not, he's usually accurate. He's very honest, and will report what he sees even when it sounds weird. As he once said, 'I can't change the details just so you'll believe it.' Every time I see some vision, I go & look at his site a few days later, and he's almost always seen exactly the same thing. (Of course, if you want to view it doubtfully, that just means we're both insane, lol! Laughing )

Barbara
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Mon 26 Apr 2010, 9:03 pm

Well, in my opinion, if you can think the guy is a total egocentric and still believe his predictions and maintain viewing them that long then it can't be that off base. I still feel that some accuracy is better than NO accuracy. And that applies to earth sensitivity predictions too. Wink
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Tue 27 Apr 2010, 2:20 am

Okay, I'm reading his stuff. Yeah, a damned shame he's charging so much for his courses. But a guy has to make a living. Knowledge like that should be free though. Mad

All the same, very interesting site and I'm planning to pour through it very thoroughly in the coming days and learn what I can. I have found some convincing things about what they've said in certain areas, in fact they answered me something I had question on.
    Sue - AR

Stuart Wilde's Visions Empty free teachings

Post  Sue - AR Tue 27 Apr 2010, 7:36 pm

I think knowledge like that should be free, too. But for some reason people don't value the information unless it comes with a price tag.

For instance: Reiki healing. I had done healings for years, and never bothered to take the Reiki classes because they were too expensive. But then one day someone came along that only charged $5.00 for each class - there were 3 classes.

So I took the classes, and discovered that all that hype was something I already knew and was practicing naturally from following my intuition. No one needs those expensive classes at all! But people are so impressed when someone shows them a diploma that says they are a genuine Reiki practioner.

And there is the ego factor. People who take the Reiki class and 'graduate' can think they are better than other people. LOL!
    burnedmyrrh

Stuart Wilde's Visions Empty Stuart Wilde's predictions ...

Post  burnedmyrrh Thu 29 Apr 2010, 3:29 pm

The guy could have an ego and still have visions and make accurate predictions. The rain falls on the just and unjust. And sometimes we have to get past how the source looks and listen to what the message might be for us.
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Thu 29 Apr 2010, 7:20 pm

burnedmyrrh wrote:The guy could have an ego and still have visions and make accurate predictions. The rain falls on the just and unjust. And sometimes we have to get past how the source looks and listen to what the message might be for us.

That is correct burnedmyrrh! Member God spoke through a donkey? Laughing I don't know about the antichrist one though. Although I have heard in the past that antichrist is symbolic. I find it so very interesting that astrologists, scientists,prohetic, spiritual, nonspiritual, everyone, everyone is in agreement about all this stuff!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:30 am