Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

2 or 3 dimension or time shifts today

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

2 or 3 dimension or time shifts today Empty 2 or 3 dimension or time shifts today

Post  OregonGuy Tue 20 Apr 2010, 4:56 am

An odd day. Three of what I would normally call woozies except these were weird. I'll call them time slips. Some higher order of existence did something to our reality two or three times today. Not just my weird woozies. Someone at work had a meltdown or breakdown(~1:10 pm Portland time), mechanical systems were out of kilter(~3:05 pm). Computers linked by city wide wireless connections were having hiccups(~5:07 pm). So no major disasters on land or water? So I figure what I experienced today was someone tinkering with our dimension to save us from? Then there is the Mercury retrograde which began on Saturday.

That's my $0.02 and I stand by it.

Wonder what will happen tomorrow?
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

2 or 3 dimension or time shifts today Empty Follow up

Post  OregonGuy Tue 20 Apr 2010, 4:17 pm

There was a CME yesterday around 1:00 pm my time. Also a 2.1 earthquake near Maupin this morning(Tuesday) where I think a new volcano is working it's way up.

http://spaceweather.com/images2010/20apr10/20100419_1919_eit304_512.jpg?PHPSESSID=eu2v1ia7fqdqarm0dqh1r5p2u1

I feel wiped out today, my day off from work.
    beejean
    beejean

2 or 3 dimension or time shifts today Empty earth movement and time

Post  beejean Wed 21 Apr 2010, 11:30 am

OregonGuy wrote:There was a CME yesterday around 1:00 pm my time. Also a 2.1 earthquake near Maupin this morning(Tuesday) where I think a new volcano is working it's way up.

For what it's worth I agree with you. At the end of last week, I took a surprising detour by chance to a spot I haven't visited in 8 weeks that has a natural geological formation that looks like a man's face in the rock. The Holy Spirit that moves all things give me a whisper that this is a long stretch of earth movements ahead. And, corresponding with these are generally time shifts. Like it seems a rolling ground lasts for a long, long time when you experience it.
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

2 or 3 dimension or time shifts today Empty Re: 2 or 3 dimension or time shifts today

Post  Betty in Texas Wed 21 Apr 2010, 8:45 pm

Yesterday was a very sluggish day for me. I could barely put one foot in front of the other. As others said about yesterday, they felt drugged. I had a headache most of the day and did not seem to co-ordinate things well.

Strange thing happened at 2AM CDT yesterday too...I heard a shrill loud noise like a siren. It woke me up and it continued on for almost a minute. It woke up all the dogs in the neighborhood and the coyotes as well as the donkey next door. I do not believe it was a siren though because we are far out in the country. I had a sensation that something was happening in the world right then...just like the time I felt the "rip"...which may have been the hadron super collider firing up.

I think that they are playing with that toy and HAARP a little too much lately in a time when mother nature is already in an uproar.
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

2 or 3 dimension or time shifts today Empty Re: 2 or 3 dimension or time shifts today

Post  Betty in Texas Wed 21 Apr 2010, 8:47 pm

Forgot to mention that my computer was sooo slow yesterday...to the point of frustration. Also, the TV picture had funny lines in it last night and that rarely happens...looked like a super-imposed page of matrix-like numbers.
    kemokae

Post  kemokae Thu 22 Apr 2010, 4:51 am

Last night there was an tornado 20 miles south of Burns, Oregon...weird for there, and they got the funnel cloud on weather radar last night also. Lots of damage but no one hurt from what I understand..almost as if we were in the mid-west instead of out here in Oregon.
    Time warps to me are "re-living" what has already happened before you can progress onward or its living your "thoughts" out these days also, becareful of what you think. Rather they are man-made or nature made is left to be seen...but I think many are man-made. Whomever knows if left alone long enough we will seal our doom
    perhaps...by what we think... Let's change that one.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:31 am