Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

5 posters

Clearing my name

KMartin
    KMartin

Clearing my name Empty Clearing my name

Post  KMartin Thu 15 Apr 2010, 6:51 pm

I don't have time for kid games. I was emailed that someone is either impersonating me or stirring stuff up at the Bopp boards. This person (who ever he is) is not me and I have better things to do and report than play high school with boppy boy.

Thanks
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Clearing my name Empty Re: Clearing my name

Post  socalshakin Thu 15 Apr 2010, 9:09 pm

I'm willing to give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I wonder who it is though. Any ideas?
    KMartin
    KMartin

Post  KMartin Thu 15 Apr 2010, 9:14 pm

Not the first time I've been accused on the board. I've been so busy with my family and job lately that I just don't have much time for anything anymore. Well - Of course if a quake, sky, or weather event strikes or I get an ear tone or headache I'll post it on JOBs board.

Whoever it is has no respect for women, I've read it all. I'm married, I love my wife, we both respect each other equally, and I'm trying to get my life pieced together. What happened on those boards years ago cannot keep coming back to me without an actual court conviction. The allegations, most of them against me are false until convicted by a superior court.

I do my thing - I'll pop back in from time to time when I get ear-tones or headaches etc and participate on this site but other than that I am appalled to still be pointed at when it has been years since I've returned to that board - Have a good one - Kevin
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Fri 16 Apr 2010, 12:51 am

KMartin wrote:Not the first time I've been accused on the board. I've been so busy with my family and job lately that I just don't have much time for anything anymore. Well - Of course if a quake, sky, or weather event strikes or I get an ear tone or headache I'll post it on JOBs board.

Whoever it is has no respect for women, I've read it all. I'm married, I love my wife, we both respect each other equally, and I'm trying to get my life pieced together. What happened on those boards years ago cannot keep coming back to me without an actual court conviction. The allegations, most of them against me are false until convicted by a superior court.

I do my thing - I'll pop back in from time to time when I get ear-tones or headaches etc and participate on this site but other than that I am appalled to still be pointed at when it has been years since I've returned to that board - Have a good one - Kevin

Yes, whoever it is has no respect for women.. thats quite clear, and the reason I think it all snowballed, because I don't stand for being disrespected and I will stand up for myself. I finally just threw in the towel on it, it was so immature to begin with and never should have gotten to the point it did.
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Sat 17 Apr 2010, 2:06 am

i still respect OWS as the very best of the bunch.

we are sorry, ~KEVIN~ that things have been done this way to ya.

i have not even been there to lurk!

i simply do not desire to be amongst vampires and idiots.

i was led to believe that ~kevin~ was being mean and disrespectful to all of us on those boppin' boards.

i used to trust all of those folk.

yeah...i am too innocent for my and a lot of folks' own good.

waking up to knowing that not everyone is as i am towards people.

not all of the folk on that forum are like that...too many for goodness sake!

i hope so many forgive me...i want to be all wise and up to snuff about the world and all...

yet, i am not of the worldpov thingy

i am dum...i am really dum as far as the world and people whom are in the worldpov thingy.

talk to me of nature and all she be~

that is what i know

melinda the woman whom once was dove earthboppin' affraid
    KMartin
    KMartin

Post  KMartin Sat 17 Apr 2010, 2:13 am

I'm a new person than I was a few years ago and only hope people would understand that you can't punish someone for being so immature back in the mid 2000s when this all started. I am pulling my life together, much like someone in drugs or drinking, lol best way I can describe it.

Also, OWS is dead Smile

SCWXA is here now. I also write for the Examiner in Weather in Southern California.
    http://www.scwxa.org

I also write about quakes, accept weather photos, and get people's albums or work noticed. Always great to be in a higher position to help people get noticed you know? The articles make it on Google News so that is always great Smile

Anyhow, I talked with the owner of the boards and yes, as the aliens say - "I come in peace." -

Kevin
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Sat 17 Apr 2010, 3:05 am

melinda wrote:i still respect OWS as the very best of the bunch.

i was led to believe that ~kevin~ was being mean and disrespectful to all of us on those boppin' boards.

i hope so many forgive me...i want to be all wise and up to snuff about the world and all...

i am dum...i am really dum as far as the world and people whom are in the worldpov thingy.

that is what i know

Melinda,

I too had to get away from certain boards on earthboppin...especially the national board. There are some vicious people there that are just flat stupid but think they know so much. They are often vile mouthed and quite devilish. They are always ready for a fight. They cannot see both sides of the story and only cling to what they think they know...and they are always right, and the rest of the world who disagrees with them can go straight to hell. There is no compromise with these people. It is people like those that are destroying our country. You probably know exactly who I mean!

I go there mostly to the dream boards and to the earthwatchers for thoughts on earthchanges. I just care about gaining good, credible knowledge and do believe that people are given an awareness through dreams and visions which may be valuable in giving a heads up in what is going on in this world.

Keep your chin up and focus on what is really important...your family and the wonderful earth God has given us.
    Love,
    Betty
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Sat 17 Apr 2010, 8:50 pm

Betty in Texas wrote:
    melinda wrote:i still respect OWS as the very best of the bunch.

that is what i know

Melinda,

I too had to get away from certain boards on earthboppin...especially the national board. There are some vicious people there that are just flat stupid but think they know so much. They are often vile mouthed and quite devilish. They are always ready for a fight. They cannot see both sides of the story and only cling to what they think they know...and they are always right, and the rest of the world who disagrees with them can go straight to hell. There is no compromise with these people. It is people like those that are destroying our country. You probably know exactly who I mean!

I go there mostly to the dream boards and to the earthwatchers for thoughts on earthchanges. I just care about gaining good, credible knowledge and do believe that people are given an awareness through dreams and visions which may be valuable in giving a heads up in what is going on in this world.

Keep your chin up and focus on what is really important...your family and the wonderful earth God has given us.
    Love,
    Betty

Yes, there are a lot of vicious people on that board, but there are also some nice and genuine people there too. I mostly read the groans, earthwatchers, dreams and roll & rock boards as there are people who don't post here that sometimes have info that correlates with what we're feeling here. When I have something to report, I'll post it. I guess in general, I read all of the boards out there that pertain to sensitives.

However, EB seems to be going to hell in a handbasket again with all of the nonsense going on there. I only jumped into it, because I was attacked first and I will stand up for myself. I may have taken it too far, and made assumptions, and for that I'm sorry.

Whoever that loon is, posting as Rock, is probably the same sick individual posting as Danny and Uncle. All of them really gave me a sour aftertaste for that board at the moment.

Again, Kevin..I'm sorry for assuming it was you and hope there's no ill feelings there from it. I know how it is to be pulling your life together, it's something I'm doing myself these days
    kemokae

Post  kemokae Sun 18 Apr 2010, 1:31 am

You guys mean I said, whoa...give this Luke Thomas guy an chance... and your saying it wasn't even "Kevin" that posted the remark? Gee whiz. I can't say I've not had it done to me in the past though also. You know, I'm such an "character" as it is, several of the regulars said out right reading what was written..this is not "kemokae"...its not like her. At any rate, I'm glad the big quake didn't happen reguardless of how this all started. The one that power surge or what ever it was last night..messed up my TV set and an bit today though came through just now though 6.3 mag....one where I mentioned I was seeing my cable tv in an picure of "fragments" of the show going on. REally affected my heart also, was wondering it it was an "electro-magnectic Pulse". I did see an small spike last night in the solar activity, but no storm going on... not even projected for one. I haven't decided what I'm picking up here lately. For some reason today, I felt massive sadness, and depression though...as it if it was coming from someone. Though I think, if its "me"... its because my grand-daughter will be gone for an week at "Outdoor School"...and talk about weather, rain comes in tomarrow about the time they leave on the school bus, and it rains through Tuesday...then clears up..and rains again Friday. Hope she will be "OK". They still got signs for Mt. Hood, carry chains or traction tires. This is farily late in the season for it. I can't say I'm thrilled over the area where her class is going either. So goes. My computer here
    lately is saying that they are "adding memory" to it for me. I need to look into that one also.
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Sun 18 Apr 2010, 4:24 am

~kemokae~

do as ya want.

as fer me....i shall never go there again.

i respect life too much to gift a moment to those forums.

does not mean that i do not love and respect the many folk i met there.

too many years...too many tears.

i shall let them be to their own doins.

the work i do here...in real life

matters more than anything i could ever do on a forum.

worldmongers seek $fiat$
    worldmongers seek power over otherns
    worldmongers hold no love nor peace within themselves

it shows

their fruit is bitter and none want it.

leave them to they own beeswax

they made that hive and it is theirn.

life according to you own conscience

for that truly be all we have nay mo

dove
    kemokae

Post  kemokae Tue 20 Apr 2010, 2:01 am

WEll, Dove, I was "trained" to put up with such people at one time...how to handle them. I learned it in an college class. Most of them I do stay away from but in this case it sparked an memory from the past. That guy/gal named "Rock" over there is doing considerabe harm posting the...constant..."rediculous" that he is up to most the time here lately, he is an "leader" to lack of knowledge...but I think that is what the government might be wanting these days. I wish my first computer was up an running and I could get in the web sites I use to go to, everyone would be amazed at the amount of information we discussed intelligiently. I think people though could do that back then without being jumped upon by others...people would just simply say..state your case, but rather I accept it, is up to me. We use to have an weekly Friday night "campfire" and theoldman would tell us an story to teach us something in an Native American style about values or talents that were worthy...or history. We use to set through "storms" with other people also...rather it be in an hurricane or in an basement somewhere. We debated our own spiritulism and what we have embraced by expereince and what path we are taking...or headed into now...sometimes through dream-land. But anyway. That was then and this is now. My daughter in-law took her favorite "sweatshirt" to camp, which is an turn inside
    out kind, plaid turquoise flannel on one side, and white with cross-stitching in
    front and the "blanket stitch" up around the arms in blue embordery thread. You
    don't see that cross-stitch to often these days, I am one gal that as an little kid did it...being embrodery. There was an talent in the back of it being as "neat" appearing as the front of it. Last time I did this kind of work it was an white thread on an white pillow case for an wedding shower gift...with an entire sheet set included. I have seen plain dress material edged as such, but not an sweatshirt before. I can just imagine all the living-off the-land kind of things you could be teaching those kids by now...Dove. Rain was suppose to come in last night, but it missed us, last I heard it was in west Portland headed here though...it shouldn't be to long. Two days in one week isn't to bad. Sometime when you get the chance google in "tear drop trailers" and have your guys look at them, espically the kind they build. Tell me what you think of them. As you can see, I miss my email server.
    KMartin
    KMartin

Post  KMartin Tue 20 Apr 2010, 2:14 am

ROCK is the problem then. I've come in peace. My position is way too fragile to return to the Kevin I once was years ago -

Have a good one -

Kevin

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:52 pm