Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+2
John Kettler
socalshakin
6 posters

Worst night of sleep in a long time!

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Worst night of sleep in a long time! Empty Worst night of sleep in a long time!

Post  socalshakin Fri 09 Apr 2010, 5:52 pm

Both my bf and I couldn't fall asleep last night for the longest time. We were both burning up too, so I'm sure that it's from volcanic energy we're feeling. We went to bed at 9:30pm and the last time I looked at the clock before finally drifting off, it was 12:30am. Then, every hour, it seemed we were awake, tossing and turning.

Usually it's me that has the tough time sleeping, but with both of us, it concerns me. Feeling really bad energy again like I did on April 1st, just days before the Baja quake, which I posted, so I'm posting this too in case we're in for something else.

We both gave up trying to sleep at 6:30am and just layed in bed petting our little pooch. Anyone else with a rough night?
    John Kettler

Worst night of sleep in a long time! Empty Re: Worst night of sleep in a long time!

Post  John Kettler Sun 11 Apr 2010, 1:09 pm

socalshakin,

How awful for you both! Mine was Saturday night going into Sunday and continues. Details are in my newest post to Bedridden thread.

John
    beejean
    beejean

Worst night of sleep in a long time! Empty Burning Heat and Difficulty Sleeping Here

Post  beejean Sun 11 Apr 2010, 4:46 pm

socalshakin wrote:Both my bf and I couldn't fall asleep last night for the longest time. We were both burning up too, so I'm sure that it's from volcanic energy we're feeling.

I was up till 2:30 am Eastern (your 11:30 pm), then up again at 6:30 am (your 3:30 am). Then back to sleep, then an incoming vision.

The current image (April 11 16:36 UT) shows a lot of pressure on the magnetosphere. Plus Solomon Islands showed a large quake today. I don't think this disturbance is over.

Real Time Magnetosphere

Also, when I went back to sleep for a few hours and was getting up my atomic clock in bedroom showed: 10:30 am Eastern as my rising time, but the kitchen atomic clock showed it to be 9:30 am Eastern(6:30 am Western), as did the network news channels. THEN the hour between 9:30 and 10:30 passed SO S--L--O--W that I thought I must have turned into a little meerkat cat with faster heartbeats than humans have, to make time go so slowly. drunken Embarassed Felt woozy!
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Worst night of sleep in a long time! Empty Re: Worst night of sleep in a long time!

Post  socalshakin Sun 11 Apr 2010, 5:14 pm

beejean wrote:
    socalshakin wrote:Both my bf and I couldn't fall asleep last night for the longest time. We were both burning up too, so I'm sure that it's from volcanic energy we're feeling.

I was up till 2:30 am Eastern (your 11:30 pm), then up again at 6:30 am (your 3:30 am). Then back to sleep, then an incoming vision.

The current image (April 11 16:36 UT) shows a lot of pressure on the magnetosphere. Plus Solomon Islands showed a large quake today. I don't think this disturbance is over.

Real Time Magnetosphere

Also, when I went back to sleep for a few hours and was getting up my atomic clock in bedroom showed: 10:30 am Eastern as my rising time, but the kitchen atomic clock showed it to be 9:30 am Eastern(6:30 am Western), as did the network news channels. THEN the hour between 9:30 and 10:30 passed SO S--L--O--W that I thought I must have turned into a little meerkat cat with faster heartbeats than humans have, to make time go so slowly. drunken Embarassed Felt woozy!

I'm guessing the Solomon quake played a big part in this! I'm gonna hesitate to say that I've had a release of symptoms, but it feels like I have, which is quite nice. I was sooooo exhausted last night and was struggling to keep awake after I left work, yet I couldn't sleep. Was getting spiking in the R thigh, not sure where that was for, but possibly Solomon though I was thinking it was for something on the W Coast of N or S America.

One thing to note, I had a major ear tone R ear yesterday at 2:27pm and my bf had the same tone at about 11pm last night. He rarely gets tones and tells me when he does. Not sure if this was Solomon either that we both caught or if something else is coming for MX/CA.
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Sun 11 Apr 2010, 7:54 pm

socalshakin wrote:
    beejean wrote:

Real Time Magnetosphere

I'm guessing the Solomon quake played a big part in this! I'm gonna hesitate to say that I've had a release of symptoms, but it feels like I have, which is quite nice. I was sooooo exhausted last night and was struggling to keep awake after I left work, yet I couldn't sleep. Was getting spiking in the R thigh, not sure where that was for, but possibly Solomon though I was thinking it was for something on the W Coast of N or S America.

One thing to note, I had a major ear tone R ear yesterday at 2:27pm and my bf had the same tone at about 11pm last night. He rarely gets tones and tells me when he does. Not sure if this was Solomon either that we both caught or if something else is coming for MX/CA.

Dad had R ear tones last night. Said they were like a loud thumping followed by a long hum. Never heard him talk about this before. Told him it could be sign of an earthquake. Then about 10:10am we were sitting in the living room and out sliding glass door rumbled, kind of like it did last week during the EQ.

I have gotten two back to back R ear tones about 5 minutes apart just 10 minutes ago. They are very long tones, with a high pitch to them. My R ear usually isn't the one that gets me, it is usually my left. My feet are both killing me again. Not sure if it is incoming rain that we are gonna get, plantar fasciitis or some other sign of something coming in.

Should be interesting to see what happens, especially with dad having those ear tones.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Wed 14 Apr 2010, 4:47 am

Calibabe wrote:
    socalshakin wrote:
    beejean wrote:

Real Time Magnetosphere

Dad had R ear tones last night. Said they were like a loud thumping followed by a long hum. Never heard him talk about this before. Told him it could be sign of an earthquake. Then about 10:10am we were sitting in the living room and out sliding glass door rumbled, kind of like it did last week during the EQ.

I have gotten two back to back R ear tones about 5 minutes apart just 10 minutes ago. They are very long tones, with a high pitch to them. My R ear usually isn't the one that gets me, it is usually my left. My feet are both killing me again. Not sure if it is incoming rain that we are gonna get, plantar fasciitis or some other sign of something coming in.

Should be interesting to see what happens, especially with dad having those ear tones.

Mom,

I just saw your reply now, otherwise I would have wrote back sooner. I'm still getting the R tones and have stopped keeping track honestly, they are coming too frequently and I'm not always able to jot it down for later. Interesting tha he had those tones too, and Jr did as well.

Could be N Cal, Jack Coles got over 20 main signals for a moderate to large quake for the Bay Area there and offshore.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Worst night of sleep in a long time! Empty Right ear tone

Post  Rose8 Wed 14 Apr 2010, 5:21 pm

I didn't write about my right ear tone because I was camping when it happened and I'm remembering to tell about it now...albeit many days later. It was probably around 9pm or so and I had a very sharp not too long tone that made me QUEASY! Like how you feel if you've been on the tilt-o-whirl at the carnival. It was yucky nausea with dizziness.
    That was Saturday night though. Prior to you writing this original post.
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Thu 15 Apr 2010, 11:33 pm

Mine was really bad last night, after crashing at ~2 a.m. MDT. Woke only a few hours later, after which it was rinse and repeat, before giving up in the mid afternoon, only to discover I could barely move. Left hip socket was screaming, lower back not much better, plus a whole load of other nerves squeezed, too. Still batrely able to move after a long very hot shower. May have to go see a chiropractor. Feels like part of the problem is an impacted left ball joint, a problem I can't fix. Upper back's in spasm, too, and is fiery. Feel sad, but some of that may be the storm front here. GIs remain a marginally working mess. I think something's about to hit. It's 5:36 p.m. MDT.

John
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Fri 16 Apr 2010, 2:10 am

I didn't have the issues you guys did, but yesterday...I was off balance in the evening, like my equilibrium was all messed up. Then the headache is back but on the other side. It's 9pm here and I'm off to bed. Maybe I can at least sleep good??? *crosses fingers* Good luck to everyone getting sleep tonight. We're having very shaky days and very shaky nights. For you super-sensitives...I'd recommend a fifth of vodka to dull the senses because I've a feeling that you're in for a VERY rough ride. Wink (just worried for you all)
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Sat 17 Apr 2010, 12:20 am

GIs were ripped apart until nearly dawn (probably the Iceland eruption that's shut down European air traffic completely), after which I crashed until late afternoon. Am somewhat more mobile than yesterday but am pretty messed up otherwise. It's 6:22 p.m. MDT.

John
    beejean
    beejean

Worst night of sleep in a long time! Empty Bing-Bing-Bing *TILT* during Iceland volcano blow on Thursday Nite

Post  beejean Sat 17 Apr 2010, 2:35 pm

Rose8 wrote:I didn't have the issues you guys did, but yesterday...I was off balance in the evening, like my equilibrium was all messed up. Then the headache is back but on the other side. It's 9pm here and I'm off to bed. Maybe I can at least sleep good??? *crosses fingers* Good luck to everyone getting sleep tonight. We're having very shaky days and very shaky nights. For you super-sensitives...I'd recommend a fifth of vodka to dull the senses because I've a feeling that you're in for a VERY rough ride. Wink (just worried for you all)

I never mentioned it, but on Thursday night I felt the same thing as Rose !

My balance was off ON the return "leg" of my exercise power-walk.

It felt as if my body was tilted to the left while I was walking on a level asphalt street.

Question Question *** TILT ***Question

When I got home,

Lo and Behold ! on-line browsing revealed a BREAKING NEWS gigantic banner headline

REPORTED FROM: THE DAILY MAIL ONLINE copyright Associated Newspapers Ltd
    (recorded as 1:15 AM on 16th April 2010 because it was U.K. time)

-- "As experts warned of days of chaos, health officials told those with conditions such as asthma to stay indoors. In an awesome demonstration of nature's power, every plane will be grounded until the wind stops blowing debris toward us from a volcano 700 miles away in Iceland"
    affraid affraid
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Sat 17 Apr 2010, 7:13 pm

Was both klutzy and nearly fell headlong down the stairs yesterday evening. Prime inbound event indicators! Something hit hard at 9:35 p.m. MDT, triggering tears. Was asleep by ~2 a.m. MDT and woke up, with screaming left sciatic, lumbar in spasm and messed up GIs, at ~11:30 a.m. MDT. Hurts to sit, lie down, etc. Stuff's way up, too, accompanied by lots of venting. Feeling of empathic life override is palpable. Whole body feels beaten as of 1:15 p.m. MDT.

John
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Sat 17 Apr 2010, 8:35 pm

John Kettler wrote:Was both klutzy and nearly fell headlong down the stairs yesterday evening. Prime inbound event indicators! Something hit hard at 9:35 p.m. MDT, triggering tears. Was asleep by ~2 a.m. MDT and woke up, with screaming left sciatic, lumbar in spasm and messed up GIs, at ~11:30 a.m. MDT. Hurts to sit, lie down, etc. Stuff's way up, too, accompanied by lots of venting. Feeling of empathic life override is palpable. Whole body feels beaten as of 1:15 p.m. MDT.

John

I think a lot of this has to do with the Iceland volcano. It's been giving me a really rough ride too. I'm running hot and then cold like crazy, and I know it's not menopause for me at this age. I had the same thing when Redoubt was going nuts and also Kamatchka. We're probably going to be feeling for a while unfortunately, with no end in sight of the eruption and the possibility of it getting worse as well.

We are also most likely feeling what Jack is sensing with a large quake in the Bay area. I've been getting lots of L ear pressure for the past couple of days, yesterday was really bad.

Hang in, it feels like the ride is going to get even bumpier!
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sat 17 Apr 2010, 10:52 pm

Been completely crapped out lately. Been geopathically squeezed between the recent new moon....and the upcoming full moon. Take care.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:54 pm