Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

NOt feeling any relief after Indonesia feel worse.

Conch23
    Conch23

NOt feeling any relief after Indonesia feel worse. Empty NOt feeling any relief after Indonesia feel worse.

Post  Conch23 Tue 06 Apr 2010, 11:07 pm

MOre head pressure and nausea. I too woke up in the middle of the night with a stomach ache.
    Head is really kicking in now and the air here is calm and still. So beautiful.. Calm before another EQ storm?? Take care all sunny
    Shakey in N/CA
    Shakey in N/CA

NOt feeling any relief after Indonesia feel worse. Empty Re: NOt feeling any relief after Indonesia feel worse.

Post  Shakey in N/CA Wed 07 Apr 2010, 12:35 am

Hi Conch. I felt better, for a second, but now I'm dizzy again. Feeling agitated too.
    We've got earthquake clouds here this evening. Hopefully, if we do get a quake, it will be offshore....I hope.

Stay safe, Conch. I hope you feel better soon.
    Conch23
    Conch23

NOt feeling any relief after Indonesia feel worse. Empty Thanks I try to visualize them away from large populations as well

Post  Conch23 Wed 07 Apr 2010, 1:15 am

Shakey in N/CA wrote:Hi Conch. I felt better, for a second, but now I'm dizzy again. Feeling agitated too.
    We've got earthquake clouds here this evening. Hopefully, if we do get a quake, it will be offshore....I hope.

Stay safe, Conch. I hope you feel better soon.
    Outside noticing the quiet calm beautiful day~ Flowers blooming etc~ Just an erie feeling outside.
    Like B4 Northridge. Too quiet though. Going to meditate and see if that works~Gonna take a motrin
    too. Blessings Shakey stay safe, flower
    LindaMarie
    LindaMarie

NOt feeling any relief after Indonesia feel worse. Empty Re: NOt feeling any relief after Indonesia feel worse.

Post  LindaMarie Wed 07 Apr 2010, 12:23 pm

I'm feeling very agitated and on edge this morning for no apparent reason. I know storms are supposed to be coming in our way.
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Wed 07 Apr 2010, 4:12 pm

Last night did not sleep well. Kept waking up almost every hour and a half or so. Finally feel asleep around 4am till around 5:30am and got up.

Went back to lay down around 6:45am and while I was able to get comfortable, I didn't really sleep. Around 7:30am I got very lightheaded while my head and neck were turned to the left. When I adjusted my head and neck to the right, it got a bit better, but if I turned back to the left it got really intense.

I went for a chiropractic adjustment on Saturday and while it made me feel better for several hours, I got really ill feeling towards Saturday evening. Even on Sunday I was out of sorts but attributed it to the fact that I didn't get to sleep until almost 4am because we had gone to Easter Vigil services at our church. However now I know that it was probably due to the Baja earthquake.

Today, I still feel out of sorts and very uneasy along with the dizziness that I am experiencing. It is such a strange feeling. I did notice that the birds were singing this morning but not as loudly as I normally hear when I am up early. My mini-schnauzer Mandi also has been growling all morning long. It is a bit windy here in the Valley this morning and that may be why. However she normally doesn't growl when the wind blows and moves things around. My other two dogs are at this time behaving normally.

We will see how the day goes. Hopefully this dizziness will leave me.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:54 am