Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

5 posters

Oh boy... Feeling awful right about now..EQ flu??

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Oh boy... Feeling awful right about now..EQ flu?? Empty Oh boy... Feeling awful right about now..EQ flu??

Post  socalshakin Tue 06 Apr 2010, 4:22 am

I'm so nauseous right now. have been for about an hour. Headache is really bad and I've got a lot of spiking up and down the L side of my body from chin to shin, literally. Back pain has returned, really bad and is spasming now. I hate that I feel we're gonna see another big quake in the next 48 hours. Hope I'm wrong.

Jack called, see over on EB.. I'm too lazy and tired to get the link right now.. Sad

Says that the rumbling sounds haven't stopped or something like that. Doesn't sound good.
    TrishNrthrdgCA
    TrishNrthrdgCA

Oh boy... Feeling awful right about now..EQ flu?? Empty Re: Oh boy... Feeling awful right about now..EQ flu??

Post  TrishNrthrdgCA Tue 06 Apr 2010, 4:33 am

Feel the same way kiddo ... dont like what George Ure posted on his site re Flux Ropes ........ hang on tight !!!!

http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm
    Michael
    Michael

Oh boy... Feeling awful right about now..EQ flu?? Empty Headache

Post  Michael Tue 06 Apr 2010, 5:18 am

I have been having a headache as well for most of the evening. It's small but noticeable right in the middle of my forehead.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Oh boy... Feeling awful right about now..EQ flu?? Empty Re: Oh boy... Feeling awful right about now..EQ flu??

Post  socalshakin Tue 06 Apr 2010, 3:24 pm

Called in sick today. Still feeling yucky. Headache, nausea, back pain, which has now switched to the R side from the L side.
    Conch23
    Conch23

Oh boy... Feeling awful right about now..EQ flu?? Empty Me three or four feeling bad headache too~ nausea Eq flu

Post  Conch23 Tue 06 Apr 2010, 6:58 pm

socalshakin wrote:Called in sick today. Still feeling yucky. Headache, nausea, back pain, which has now switched to the R side from the L side.

I was telling my self hmm maybe it is just all the after shocks but no this is a new wave coming in. Feeling pressure from Salton Sea ~ to the Garlock fault.. and all the points in between.
    The big squeeze..
    Really not having a good feeling need to take a few things down around here just in case.
    Take care Everybody..love & light
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Tue 06 Apr 2010, 8:34 pm

Conch23 wrote:
    socalshakin wrote:Called in sick today. Still feeling yucky. Headache, nausea, back pain, which has now switched to the R side from the L side.

I was telling my self hmm maybe it is just all the after shocks but no this is a new wave coming in. Feeling pressure from Salton Sea ~ to the Garlock fault.. and all the points in between.
    The big squeeze..
    Really not having a good feeling need to take a few things down around here just in case.

I have been in bed all day long. Guts still blown up and swollen, feel achy all over and very lethargic. Hope we all get some relief soon. I keep hoping its just the aftershocks, but I'm not so sure.
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Tue 06 Apr 2010, 8:47 pm

socalshakin wrote:
    Conch23 wrote:

The big squeeze..

I have been in bed all day long. Guts still blown up and swollen, feel achy all over and very lethargic. Hope we all get some relief soon. I keep hoping its just the aftershocks, but I'm not so sure.

I just got up about 20 minutes ago.

I have had the absolute worst headache since Sunday right after the quake. Since then I have had abdominal tenderness that goes into a full blown stomach ache that makes me so nauseated I almost want to hurl. It got so bad last night that I had to get up around 2am and take a Tagamet which did little to relieve the symptoms but did stop the nasty heartburn that had that nasty fluid coming up into my esophagus. After I took Dad to work this morning, I got back into bed and stayed there until 1:20pm. That is just not me. I ate a banana this morning thinking the potassium would help me but frankly it made matters worse. That coupled with a rise in my Crohn's disease and I am frankly just miserable.

The dogs have been a bit whiney today. Max has been whining most of the morning so I put him in your brother's room. Mandi has stayed with me, but Madison who usually sleeps most of the time (hell she is almost 16 yrs old) now keeps running up and down the hall. It is very wierd behavior that she has been showing over the past couple of weeks. Now she is laying down and quiet but it is like she could be fast asleep but all of a sudden wakes up and runs up and down the hall. Wouldn't be so bad if we had carpeting but the floors are wood floors so between the clanking of her tags and the sound of her nails going up and down the hall on the floor makes it really annoying.

I am headed back to bed for awhile. I just don't want to do a darn thing. Also, your brother's back is really bothering him. Lower back around L5, where he had the 6mm herniated disc. Went to chiropractor on Saturday and had an adjustment. Mine went good, but on Sunday it went to hell in a hand basket real quick. However his has been really achy to the point that he could barely do anything yesterday at work which is totally unlike him. Even Dad said that he couldn't do anything and he wouldn't let him do anything. I don't know whether he is sensitive or not but he has also had the headaches as well. I just attributed it to the severe head cold he had but maybe no so.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Tue 06 Apr 2010, 11:07 pm

Calibabe wrote:
    socalshakin wrote:
    Conch23 wrote:

The big squeeze..

I just got up about 20 minutes ago.

I have had the absolute worst headache since Sunday right after the quake. Since then I have had abdominal tenderness that goes into a full blown stomach ache that makes me so nauseated I almost want to hurl. It got so bad last night that I had to get up around 2am and take a Tagamet which did little to relieve the symptoms but did stop the nasty heartburn that had that nasty fluid coming up into my esophagus. After I took Dad to work this morning, I got back into bed and stayed there until 1:20pm. That is just not me. I ate a banana this morning thinking the potassium would help me but frankly it made matters worse. That coupled with a rise in my Crohn's disease and I am frankly just miserable.

The dogs have been a bit whiney today. Max has been whining most of the morning so I put him in your brother's room. Mandi has stayed with me, but Madison who usually sleeps most of the time (hell she is almost 16 yrs old) now keeps running up and down the hall. It is very wierd behavior that she has been showing over the past couple of weeks. Now she is laying down and quiet but it is like she could be fast asleep but all of a sudden wakes up and runs up and down the hall. Wouldn't be so bad if we had carpeting but the floors are wood floors so between the clanking of her tags and the sound of her nails going up and down the hall on the floor makes it really annoying.

I am headed back to bed for awhile. I just don't want to do a darn thing. Also, your brother's back is really bothering him. Lower back around L5, where he had the 6mm herniated disc. Went to chiropractor on Saturday and had an adjustment. Mine went good, but on Sunday it went to hell in a hand basket real quick. However his has been really achy to the point that he could barely do anything yesterday at work which is totally unlike him. Even Dad said that he couldn't do anything and he wouldn't let him do anything. I don't know whether he is sensitive or not but he has also had the headaches as well. I just attributed it to the severe head cold he had but maybe no so.

Funny you were up at 2am, and I didn't even know you were until you told me to read your post. Zelda could just be going into heat, but she is awfully clingy today and just looks exhausted like me, and I imagine, you. As I type this, she is glued to my side.

I have no energy to do anything. I have not left my bed all day and felt awful. headache, blown up guts, nausea and plain exhausted.

I believe everyone on Earth is sensitive, in one way or another. We are connected to the Earth, whether anyone believes it or not. It influences the growth and being of everything on Earth. Just as you posted how certain vegetables correlate to different things in our bodies to heal us or maintain us, an upset in the Earth and it's being also correlates to different areas on our bodies. The energies from the stresses transferring between faults and plates, resonates in all of us, some in similar ways, some complete opposites.

I've only realized that I was sensitive, about 2 years ago or so.. and at first I didn't believe it. I honestly don't remember what made me figure it out. I think it was because I was having a lot of really weird ear tones and though I might be going deaf, however there was nothing medically wrong with me and my hearing is very acute just about all of the time. I hear things that people don't hear and wonder how I did, so I know my hearing is really good.

I'm still mapping out a lot of areas and know it will take years more to figure out. Since there have been virtually no major quakes in our immediate area before I began researching this, it's hard for me to recognize somewhat local symptoms.. They confused me for something big globally, but now I know and will remember certain things that I recognized before the Baja quake that large global ones haven't given me. Some areas I hear tones for and others I feel different types of pains in different parts of my body.

I even asked Jr the other night about it, and he agreed I wasn't so crazy, that he'd often feels things, but thinks that it just happens normally without any cause. He didn't disagree that I may be right and considered that all of this could be a real clue into what the Earth does. Needless to say, I convinced him to tell me what he's feeling and that I would track it for him and see what happens. I suspect you should do the same for Craig and yourself and see what you find.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:31 pm