Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Lake Tahoe

Michael
    Michael

Lake Tahoe Empty Lake Tahoe

Post  Michael Mon 05 Apr 2010, 2:06 pm

Just before I woke up this morning I had a dream. One person told me they just felt a quake. So I go to the USGS website thinking it was an aftershock to the 7.2 but I notice the map lights up around Lake Tahoe. The biggest being a 5.0 west of Tahoe and looked like a couple of 4.0+ southwest and south. Then the dream was over. Other than that I slept uninterupted.
    Vladimir
    Vladimir

Lake Tahoe Empty Lake Tahoe

Post  Vladimir Tue 13 Apr 2010, 4:46 am

Michael wrote:Just before I woke up this morning I had a dream. One person told me they just felt a quake. So I go to the USGS website thinking it was an aftershock to the 7.2 but I notice the map lights up around Lake Tahoe. The biggest being a 5.0 west of Tahoe and looked like a couple of 4.0+ southwest and south. Then the dream was over. Other than that I slept uninterupted.
    Well I certainly hope that dream doesn't come to pass, as I moved here from Oakland shortly after the '89 quake to get away from the larger quake I feel will certainly happen there and probably sooner than later...and although Tahoe isn't immune to quakes....I'd still rather be on higher ground.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:30 pm