Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+6
Nightmoves
Admin
mountaingirl/NM
Calibabe
Puget Sounder
chatillion
10 posters

Text color?

chatillion
    chatillion

Text color? Empty Text color?

Post  chatillion Sat 20 Feb 2010, 1:15 am

Hi Socalshakin...so good the boards! Thank you again muchly!

I only wish the turquoise text was easier to read. It is really hard to make out some of the words without effort. Maybe darken the color? or maybe go to a navy? Smile

Cs&Ws
    CC
    Puget Sounder
    Puget Sounder

Text color? Empty Re: Text color?

Post  Puget Sounder Sat 20 Feb 2010, 1:22 am

I have a slight color blindness problem and for me it is a real strugle to read the extreme light blue text.!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Sat 20 Feb 2010, 1:31 am

chatillion wrote:Hi Socalshakin...so good the boards! Thank you again muchly!

I only wish the turquoise text was easier to read. It is really hard to make out some of the words without effort. Maybe darken the color? or maybe go to a navy? Smile

Cs&Ws
    CC

chatillion,

I will get with SoCal and we will look at maybe a darker blue or maroon color that will work.

Or if anyone has a specific color motif that they think would work, let either of us know. Smile

Calibabe
    mountaingirl/NM
    mountaingirl/NM

Post  mountaingirl/NM Sat 20 Feb 2010, 2:28 am

chatillion wrote:Hi Socalshakin...so good the boards! Thank you again muchly!

Cs&Ws
    CC

I love your Avatar CC!

blessings-mg cheers
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat 20 Feb 2010, 2:49 am

Hi All,

I'm not able to edit the font color it seems on the theme I had chosen, so I'm trying out a few things... Be patient Smile

-Kate
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves Sat 20 Feb 2010, 3:18 am

Admin wrote:Hi All,

I'm not able to edit the font color it seems on the theme I had chosen, so I'm trying out a few things... Be patient Smile

-Kate

What ever you did this is sooooo cool. Cool Especially the earth on top. I really like the layout. cheers Can we keep it????? lol!
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Sat 20 Feb 2010, 3:25 am

socalshakin,

Whatever you did (note several changes) is a huge improvement, both in ease of use and readability. Bravo! Post time & date function and post counter remain decidedly off.

John
    Linda in

Text color? Empty OH YES!

Post  Linda in Sat 20 Feb 2010, 3:27 am

Thank you so much, I can now READ the site...it's wonderful, and thank you for all you've done for the Boppin' Family to hold us together...we are forever grateful!!!
    Puget Sounder
    Puget Sounder

Post  Puget Sounder Sat 20 Feb 2010, 4:33 am

Thank you very much for the change I can now read it with having to guess at what the text was. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Sat 20 Feb 2010, 5:36 am

You're all very welcome Smile The format is way better. Still gotta figure out the time issue. scratch
    chatillion
    chatillion

Text color? Empty Thank you!

Post  chatillion Sat 20 Feb 2010, 1:12 pm

Thank you! Thank you! I can now read without squinting up practically on top of the monitor and then sometimes guessing. cheers Very Happy

(Now, if I can figure out how to size text.)
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Sat 20 Feb 2010, 4:53 pm

chatillion wrote:Thank you! Thank you! I can now read without squinting up practically on top of the monitor and then sometimes guessing. cheers Very Happy

I can't figure out how to change the font size, btu you can most likely go to your internet tool bar. On Internet Explorer, you can click view, then text size and increase change the font size to either smaller, small, medium, larger, largest. You'll have to do it each time you come to the page though. That's the only thing I can suggest Smile
    sherryjeffries
    sherryjeffries

Post  sherryjeffries Sat 20 Feb 2010, 5:10 pm

Hi MC, Is that a picture of you? For some reason I always pictured you as blond. Funny how we perceive people.
    chatillion
    chatillion

Post  chatillion Sun 21 Feb 2010, 1:15 am

socalshakin wrote:
    chatillion wrote:Thank you! Thank you! I can now read without squinting up practically on top of the monitor and then sometimes guessing. cheers Very Happy

I can't figure out how to change the font size, btu you can most likely go to your internet tool bar. On Internet Explorer, you can click view, then text size and increase change the font size to either smaller, small, medium, larger, largest. You'll have to do it each time you come to the page though. That's the only thing I can suggest Smile

I tried that. Will try something else....
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Sun 21 Feb 2010, 1:19 am

chatillion wrote:
    socalshakin wrote:

I tried that. Will try something else....

I'll look elsewhere and see what I can find too. There has to be something you can do. I'm internet and technically savvy to a certain point, which isn't very much but gets me by. Gee, what a lesson this has been, lol! We'll get the text figured out Very Happy
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Post  Vim/PA Thu 25 Feb 2010, 4:19 am

socalshakin wrote:You're all very welcome Smile The format is way better. Still gotta figure out the time issue. scratch

Did you work out the time issue yet?
    I think each person sets the time to his own zone in his own profile.
    I've got mine back on track.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Thu 25 Feb 2010, 4:34 am

Vim/PA wrote:
    socalshakin wrote:You're all very welcome Smile The format is way better. Still gotta figure out the time issue. scratch

Did you work out the time issue yet?
    I think each person sets the time to his own zone in his own profile.
    I've got mine back on track.

I checked the time issue on my end for how the board is configured and it is correct, so I think it must be each person's individual settings. I have the settings for time set for PST where I am, which is 8- GMT.

I've been really busy the past few days with work and being out of town, but if people are still having issues, I recommend checking your own personal settings to see if you're on your correct time zone for you personally.

If I find out anything else, I'll let you know Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:21 pm