Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

mike's dream

melinda
    melinda

mike's dream Empty mike's dream

Post  melinda Tue 23 Mar 2010, 2:52 am

dreamt...riding home on bethel church road ...he called me (dove)
    could not get an answer.

pulled in on walker branch...as soon as he pulled in to the vicinity to pauline's

old house...saw a big old electric tower down...near our driveway...near brenda's house.

that big metal tower was laying across the road.

there was smoke and helicopters and chaos.

stopped the car near the mail boxes...ran like hell toward our trailer...saw brittaney and linette and them crying...going out of their yard and crying going into the road
    on foot

then when he got to the front door here...he jerked the door open...he remembers the lights were on here...like normal

then he woke up...sweating and afraid.

yall do not know the folk mentioned in this dream...but, we do.

there are, in reality, none of those gigantic metal electric towers any where near here.

we have been out of town in real life!

the grandson of pauline has left us a message on the answering machine...we did not get that message until we got back home...in real life.

mike felt that he was dreaming the end of the world.

i must add...he was at band practice for 3 dys in real life...outta town.

may have been hearing the music too long...i hope!

scary dream it is.

i know these people

o good mercy!
    beejean
    beejean

mike's dream Empty Mike's Dream on Monday and my bad dreams lately

Post  beejean Tue 23 Mar 2010, 11:58 pm

melinda wrote: (mike)dreamt... (he was) riding home on (the) road ...he called me (dove) could not get an answer.

as he pulled in to the vicinity to pauline's old house...saw a big old electric tower down...near our driveway..

that big metal tower was laying across the road.

there was smoke and helicopters and chaos.

scary dream it is.

i know these people

o good mercy!

o mike and melinda !
    I hope

as you get dream-pieces

of this Up-heavin' goin' on here
    that your dreams will HELP prepare you

so that the hard-knockin things

are not so fright-inducing. affraid

I guess it doesn't always tho. At least not for me.

-- ** ---

You or me can be a little bit "conditioned" like a dog to endure SOME things... but never loved ones in danger of burning up or frying in downed electrical wires.

About the "conditioning":

I just was reading a story about a bird who was being trained to talk.

Bird's name was Alex and his trainer was named Irene.
    Story is on page 179 of the book "Alex & Me".

Irene started trying to teach Alex syllables to make words.

Every time Alex the parrot would say a word based on a syllable (like her saying "or" and bird saying "orange"),

Irene ud give him a nut. Irene, there, she just kept at Alex with the dumb syllables boring that bird half to death.

Finally Alex the bird says back to Irene -

-- (Alex) "WANT A NUT ! NNNNN....UHHH....TTUH !" (As in hold up with your conditioning, you idiot human, I know about these syllable thingys just fine enuff.)

Sometimes with my dreams, I think, I see things like the toppled tower and the smoke and the worry ...

all these happenings just coming on ---

as if they are a semicolon just in the list so far.

NOW stay with me, because I'm going to swap language styles here and get over to the psych stuff.

Like I wonder if our dreams are future things, as if spirit helpers are trying to "condition" us to face our next challenges more energetically . If my spirit helper was trying for that effect, it wasn't working for me at any rate. I can tell you that I reacted just like Mike. My nerves are shot.

Ever hear "if it doesn't kill you, it will make you stronger"?
    Don't buy it.

Let's just say you start piling up all these trials and tribulations of dreams (and maybe even life) into a list.
    ... the living room flooded out; mopped it up; plant food for the garden was wrecked; do without; electricity out again from brown-outs; write it down and compute with it later; fires in the woods; evacuate with the bag; ... and so on.

The syllables of this whole end times hardship sentence that we punctuate in dreamtime just adds up to on heap of worry if we let it.

Do you think that it all helps or hurts ??

Last week, after a BUNCH of bad dreams, I was thinking HURTS , but maybe I'll go back to writing them down. I just wish I'd get the rewarding "Aha!" (the nut) after writin' em all down.

I hope you found Mike some choc chip cookes and you sat down with him and had some too. Real life can finally make some big heap o bad dreams look like a tiny speck of trouble.

**edited 25 Mar 2010 - realized I had addressed Melinda as Melissa. I work with and exchange monetary receipts with a colleague "Melissa" all day long. My fingers must type her name on autopilot. Sorry, Melinda (sweet dove).
    melinda
    melinda

mike's dream Empty Re: mike's dream

Post  melinda Fri 26 Mar 2010, 3:55 am

~beejean~

i shared some nice chocolate with almonds with him Surprised)

we both seem to believe he played 'jacob's ladder' once
    too much, eh?

so good to be home again.

rehearsals can be hellish for musicians.

most people cannot ever fathom what artists do for their art.

he is also rehearsing a movie sound track...it is about the end of ....

end of...what ever

even tho the songs end on a positive note....seems the hell part
    got into his submind...and made a dream

our sub mind cannot differentiate atween real and fantasy.

great advice, ~beejean~

and i still love your sweet name/handle

melinda
    LindaMarie
    LindaMarie

Post  LindaMarie Fri 26 Mar 2010, 1:19 pm

Melinda, does he remember his dreams all the time? DH had a dream last weekend that he said he vividly could recall. He says he NEVER dreams or if he does, has no recollection. He said it was something about he and I were given these little boxes with some kind of stuff in them to protect.
    beejean
    beejean

mike's dream Empty Mike's dream

Post  beejean Sat 27 Mar 2010, 1:05 am

LindaMarie wrote:Melinda, does he remember his dreams all the time? DH had a dream last weekend that he said he vividly could recall. He says he NEVER dreams or if he does, has no recollection. He said it was something about he and I were given these little boxes with some kind of stuff in them to protect.

So odd you mention that. Last night I had two dreams of closed boxes - the 1st dream was that our sales manager and the accounts manager had been given gold locked suitcases to save. They spread them out over on top of the bedspread on the bed in rows. This seemed to be at their hotel room they were staying in overnight because they were answering questions at a trade show booth.

Then I woke up because my husband started a hacking fit IRL at about 2:30 am.

After that was over, Sleep. The 2nd dream had two doctors with black boxes with handles showing up. They were healing something in my innards about some vertigo episodes, but I woke up from the dream abruptly when it was 5:20 am and the car door across the street slammed, so I never found out exactly what it was.
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Sat 27 Mar 2010, 3:02 am

LindaMarie wrote:Melinda, does he remember his dreams all the time? DH had a dream last weekend that he said he vividly could recall. He says he NEVER dreams or if he does, has no recollection. He said it was something about he and I were given these little boxes with some kind of stuff in them to protect.

~LINDAMARIE~ NO, HE DOES NOT REMEMBER HIS DREAMS.

the last one he remembered, was of me...before we got to talking Surprised)

that was over 30 years ago.

i remember a dream he had where he was out making sure there was room enough and food enough and water enough for many people. i posted that on the old hotsheets.

he was having seizures back then.

since then the neurologist that was giving him depakote...has lost his license to practice medicine.

DAMN DOCTOR LESSER WAS PRESCRIBING MEDS SIMPLY TO MAKE HIS BANK ACCOUNT FAT.

my husband has had to suffer for this idiot to get $money$

the damned depakote was causing the seizures.

now he really IS disabled.

from the damage done to his brain.

health care...i could laff...but it would hurt too much.

melinda

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 8:52 am