Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

update from Nika....

fourflutes

update from Nika.... Empty update from Nika....

Post  fourflutes Sun 21 Mar 2010, 3:36 am

cheers well, hello everyone...

it's Spring officially today
    Nice day, not as sunny as yesterday, but warm in the afternoon
    and it's now 7:13pm in Lafayette, CA

Mike is improving, last three days he says he feels "normal," like he has no fever, more energy perhaps, but he really has to stay seated now, not lying in bed all day, blood pressure drops rapidly.

he has no appetite. eats, but the food he eats is well, he thinks it's what he needs...he can't stand the smell of "meat," etc. so he's on vegie/diabetes menu...lots of starch, white flour!?, canned fruit! non fat milk, cans of ensure, etc. yuck..he won't eat.

anyway, i did not have a good week. i went thru lots of stuff, let's say
    financial, legal, personal and I'm at a cross roads now

i did write some lyrics today though, with melody...new song to work on
    so that's positive

i've been waking up at 3:20am today and 4:00 yesterday, so I'm tired and then today i was doing laundry and bent down just as the guy drove up to buy a dresser from me and my left hip blew..wham..spasm...that was 6 hrs ago...now i'm hurting a lot...have a gig tomorrow..ouch

saw Mike anyway for a short time and brought my paintings that I've done. I've been posting them on facebook, but what I"m going to do is, make a website book to link to and you'll be able to see my artwork, past and present. it's what I really like to do now. Paint.

draw...create, but really create. See what you are creating! first, not like you're driving and not knowing where you are driving to...that's being a passenger isn't it? You have to know what you're going to put on that "canvass," or wall or doodle on a napkin at your favorite Thai restaurant.

anyway, tomorrow is my son, Alex's, 24th birthday! I cannot believe he's that old...but he' so young and so mature that compared to my 21 yr old son, I dare not to even try.

thank you all for caring about me and michael

i have a place to share and a family who seems to care
    and we know who we are
    and we follow those who move us

i'm elated today to know that i have you guys and gals as my internet family
    even if we communicate in dual sites...

we are connected now...someone can shut us down and we won't be shut down
    so when that happens, or Calif. falls into the ocean, or hawaii has a quake no one knows about
    and Obama says there was a quake..huh?

good nite for now...
    thank you all and one
    and think of white light all the time
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

update from Nika.... Empty HI NIKA !

Post  Polly, AZ Sun 21 Mar 2010, 5:50 am

fourflutes wrote:cheers well, hello everyone...

Nice day, not as sunny as yesterday, but warm in the afternoon
    and it's now 7:13pm in Lafayette, CA

Mike is improving, last three days he says he feels "normal," like he has no fever, more energy perhaps, but he really has to stay seated now, not lying in bed all day, blood pressure drops rapidly.

he has no appetite. eats, but the food he eats is well, he thinks it's what he needs...he can't stand the smell of "meat," etc. so he's on vegie/diabetes menu...lots of starch, white flour!?, canned fruit! non fat milk, cans of ensure, etc. yuck..he won't eat.

anyway, i did not have a good week. i went thru lots of stuff, let's say

so that's positive

i've been waking up at 3:20am today and 4:00 yesterday, so I'm tired and then today i was doing laundry and bent down just as the guy drove up to buy a dresser from me and my left hip blew..wham..spasm...that was 6 hrs ago...now i'm hurting a lot...have a gig tomorrow..ouch

saw Mike anyway for a short time and brought my paintings that I've done. I've been posting them on facebook, but what I"m going to do is, make a website book to link to and you'll be able to see my artwork, past and present. it's what I really like to do now. Paint.

draw...create, but really create. See what you are creating! first, not like you're driving and not knowing where you are driving to...that's being a passenger isn't it? You have to know what you're going to put on that "canvass," or wall or doodle on a napkin at your favorite Thai restaurant.

anyway, tomorrow is my son, Alex's, 24th birthday! I cannot believe he's that old...but he' so young and so mature that compared to my 21 yr old son, I dare not to even try.

thank you all for caring about me and michael

i have a place to share and a family who seems to care
    and we know who we are
    and we follow those who move us

i'm elated today to know that i have you guys and gals as my internet family
    even if we communicate in dual sites...

we are connected now...someone can shut us down and we won't be shut down
    so when that happens, or Calif. falls into the ocean, or hawaii has a quake no one knows about
    and Obama says there was a quake..huh?

good nite for now...
    thank you all and one
    and think of white light all the time

So glad that you posted. We have all been thinking of you and Mike. It's great that Mike is feeling a bit better and getting a bit more food. I think he is doing the best he can on eating. Will they let you bring in sugar free candy? The hard Peppermint sugar free candies may perk him up and peppermint is good for digestion. So sorry for all your other problems, but I am SO glad that you have written a new song and painting again. And you have two wonderful sons that love you. They must be a comfort to you too. Hang in there Sweetie and know that you are in our hearts. sunny Hugs!
    Jean/OR

update from Nika.... Empty Re: update from Nika....

Post  Jean/OR Sun 21 Mar 2010, 6:03 pm

Prayers ongoing for you and Michael: healing, prosperity and loving support.
    blessings, Jean
    beejean
    beejean

update from Nika.... Empty Nika and Mike in our Prayers for Health and Happiness

Post  beejean Sun 21 Mar 2010, 11:20 pm

fourflutes wrote:

...anyway, i did not have a good week. i went thru lots of stuff, let's say

so that's positive

Thank you very much for keeping us updated Nika, and blessings to you and Mike. Smile I said a prayer for you and Mike today during church. Maybe buying an on sale 2010 desk diary and starting to make notes to yourself about forward progress and songs would help you to remember some of the better days and see the progress.
    nika

update from Nika.... Empty thank you all.....so much appreciated in this very trying time ......

Post  nika Mon 22 Mar 2010, 1:03 am

it was a better day today. Played a concert in a nursing/alzheimer's home, hip is not hurting as much and the music woke me up.

Sponsored content

update from Nika.... Empty Re: update from Nika....

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 9:22 am