Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

PACIFIC RIM earthquake warnings

geenee
    geenee

PACIFIC RIM earthquake warnings Empty PACIFIC RIM earthquake warnings

Post  geenee Mon 15 Mar 2010, 7:15 pm

Email I received this morning. This is from a Pastor in Florida!

Date: 3/14/2010 4:20:41 PM

In our church this morning, (Shiloh Fellowship in Colville, WA) our pastor Len Phelps
    Read from a document he received this past week. It was mailed to him by a pastor in the greater Seattle area.
    The flyer was written by a pastor from Tampa, Florida. The Tampa pastor said the Lord had told him there is a huge mega-quake coming to the Seattle area. This pastor was suppose to fly up to Seattle and "warn the people" in the Seattle area. At his own expense this pastor flew up from Tampa last week. He printed a color flyer and went to as many churches he could, plus pasting this flyer many other places as well. Then he flew back to Tampa.
    He said the Lord told him this mega-quake will happen in 2010.
    Below I have pasted a link to an excellent article I just found regarding the possibility of a mega -quake in the Seattle/Puget Sound area.
    http://ourplanetischanging.blogspot.com/2009/08/new-warning-mega-quake-could-hit-near.html
    Judy C
    burnedmyrrh

PACIFIC RIM earthquake warnings Empty Pacific Rim EQ

Post  burnedmyrrh Mon 15 Mar 2010, 8:18 pm

Hey Geenee,

I've read Judy Curmi's words on a website that I go to now since April 1997. I trust her words ... Considering that I've been waking up very, very early to pray, I would say something is in the air. I don't have dates or places but I am praying every time I am awoken by the Spirit. Cs I can't not pray.

If you hear it from any other source, please post.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:06 pm