Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Dead & Dying Fish

Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Dead & Dying Fish Empty Dead & Dying Fish

Post  Betty in Texas Mon 15 Mar 2010, 3:19 am

Dreaming deeply and lose it the moment I awake but remembered this because it was focused.

It looks like a rough ravine or lake bottom with deeper holes of water still in it. The lake has gone down for some reason--either a drought or maybe the dam broke--there are pools of water here and there and the fish are dying that are in the remaining pools. There are dead fish on the surface of the dry areas of the lake bottom...but it is still dripping as if the water went away suddenly. The fish cannot breathe and I am wanting to get them oxygen to help them but have the feeling that they all will die. I see one red & black fish that seems livlier than the other silver ones.

Main theme--dead & dying, anxiety & sadness
    Fish = Pisces Pisces ends March 20 on the equinox Something to take place on the death of Pisces?

Just thoughts here.
    Betty
    Rose8
    Rose8

Dead & Dying Fish Empty Re: Dead & Dying Fish

Post  Rose8 Mon 15 Mar 2010, 1:13 pm

I'd agree with you on your translation of the dream being Pisces related.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:27 am