Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Semi Truckers...

Tiempe
    Tiempe

Semi Truckers... Empty Semi Truckers...

Post  Tiempe Sun 14 Mar 2010, 10:43 pm

Hi All,

The dream was at our old farm and a semi-truck stopped out front and wanted directions to an address. We were helping him...looking in our phone directory. The sign on his semi trailer was Shur Flor or might have been Schur Flor.

We gave him the address and he set off.

As I was waking...I heard something like..."Also the 7-Up Carriers!"

----

Maybe it is important or not.

Tiempe.

Peace to all.
    prinze
    prinze

Semi Truckers... Empty Re: Semi Truckers...

Post  prinze Mon 15 Mar 2010, 7:39 am

Tiempe wrote:Hi All,

The dream was at our old farm and a semi-truck stopped out front and wanted directions to an address. We were helping him...looking in our phone directory. The sign on his semi trailer was Shur Flor or might have been Schur Flor.

We gave him the address and he set off.

As I was waking...I heard something like..."Also the 7-Up Carriers!"

----

Maybe it is important or not.

Tiempe.

Peace to all.

http://legacy.shurflo.com/pages/profile/more.html

Since 1968, SHURflo has produced small high performance pumps and fluid handling equipment, systems and accessories for the Recreational Vehicle, Marine, Industrial and Floor care industries. Based in Southern California, SHURflo distributes products globally through original equipment manufacturers, a network of established distributors, including SHURflo’s distribution center in Elkhart, Indiana.

SHURflo has been manufacturing electric motors for its pumps since 1983. Each year over one million motors are manufactured in its Cypress facility. The same dedication to quality that has made SHURflo the leader in its pump markets has been applied to supplying motors to customers who need a dependable, experienced and innovative supplier.

SHURflo has full service sales, service and distribution centers in Elkhart, Indiana and Crawley, England, but the hub of the company is at its manufacturing facility in Cypress, California. This plant encompasses over 250,000 square feet and has over 400 employees hard at work building the products to satisfy the needs of its business partners.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Mon 15 Mar 2010, 1:16 pm

In the dream, you were trying to locate an address. I'd say that that address, or the one of the truck company is an area of warning for sure.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:43 pm