Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+2
socalshakin
Bluefeather
6 posters

Bluefeather - March - Prophecies ---on....06-29-2010 a .Mag ... 9 ...will occur...

Bluefeather
    Bluefeather

Bluefeather - March - Prophecies ---on....06-29-2010  a .Mag ... 9 ...will occur... Empty Bluefeather - March - Prophecies ---on....06-29-2010 a .Mag ... 9 ...will occur...

Post  Bluefeather Sun 14 Mar 2010, 12:13 am

on MARCH 13, 2010 around 3 to 4 PM MST

I received that there will be a MAGNITUDE 9......IN 108 DAYS FROM NOW = JUNE....29, 2010

AREA; IS EITHER SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA OR OREGON COAST.

I will post more about this later on this thread.

THIS HAS BEEN REVISED PLEASE SEE POST # 6 BELOW

Last edited by Bluefeather on Sun 21 Mar 2010, 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Bluefeather - March - Prophecies ---on....06-29-2010  a .Mag ... 9 ...will occur... Empty Re: Bluefeather - March - Prophecies ---on....06-29-2010 a .Mag ... 9 ...will occur...

Post  socalshakin Sun 14 Mar 2010, 12:33 am

Bluefeather wrote:

I received that there will be a MAGNITUDE 9......IN 108 DAYS FROM NOW = JUNE....29, 2010

Would most likely have to be the Oregon Coast with that magnitude. I don't believe there is a fault in So Cal capable of producing that size of a quake. I thought quakes that large are only possible on a subduction zone, or at least that's what I've been told.

Totally possible for the Oregon Coast, but I don't think so for So Cal. I think we could see something similar to the Fort Tejon quake, but even that didn't top an 8.0, however it would be unfathomable and crippling to the state!

http://cmbi.bjmu.edu.cn/news/report/2008/eq/76.pdf
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Bluefeather - March - Prophecies ---on....06-29-2010  a .Mag ... 9 ...will occur... Empty Re: Bluefeather - March - Prophecies ---on....06-29-2010 a .Mag ... 9 ...will occur...

Post  Calibabe Sun 14 Mar 2010, 12:40 am

Bluefeather wrote:

affraid pale

Well, I guess that means I am gonna have to get more supplies. I just can't imagine what a 9 would look like here. I also thought that we couldn't get one that big here but with all that has been happening of late, it wouldn't surprise me if it did.
    Michael
    Michael

Bluefeather - March - Prophecies ---on....06-29-2010  a .Mag ... 9 ...will occur... Empty Big One

Post  Michael Sun 14 Mar 2010, 12:44 am

It would be 2012 early or like that movie called "10.5". I don't see that happening here in SoCal since like socalshakin said the biggest quake in CA was 7.8 Fort Tejon quake. If we do get a major quake this year here I think it will be at least a 7.0.
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Sun 14 Mar 2010, 1:38 am

I feel that San Francisco will be first or Southern Cal. then the northwest will be in another year.
    Bluefeather
    Bluefeather

Bluefeather - March - Prophecies ---on....06-29-2010  a .Mag ... 9 ...will occur... Empty on 6-29-2010 = Three M 6's + & a ... M 8.3 will occur...

Post  Bluefeather Sun 21 Mar 2010, 9:38 pm

On March 13, 2010 I picked up a Magnitude 9 off the Coast of Oregon.
    Today on March 21, 2010 I have not yet received a confirmation of this,
    So I am in a holding pattern awaiting further information.

----Also on March 13, 2010 in summary I received this:

“just off the coast of Oregon Magnitude… 9.
    “it will occur during the month of GEMINI.
    “there are waves, but these are seismic waves in Southern California.
    “I am receiving “ CAT VALLEY”
    NOTE: I always receive the name in reverse, so the name is VALLEY CAT.
    Yes, I have googled CAT VALLEY and VALLEY CAT and VALLEYCAT.
    I am still uncertain where it is.
    “ There will be seismic “
    “ Location is MICHIGAIN. In the NEAR FUTURE”
    “ in 108 Sun’s from now= 108 days = JUNE 29, 2010 “

----On March 21, 2010 in summary I received this:

"CAT VALLEY” will be a really big one. It will trigger more
    Activity! This may trigger a kind of continuation of connected
    Fault lines thru there that it could SPIRAL OUT or like a
    Spider web. It is NOT one of those killer diller ones, but it will
    Keep reiterating further and further out. This earthquake will
    Cause that. It will be a Magnitude 6 + but not above a M 7.
    What it causes will be bigger than what the magnitude justifies.
    It triggers more than just the normal aftershocks. It won’t be
    Humungous, but it will be larger than a regular M 6. There is
    A connection underground that causes more damage: I do see
    CAT VALLEY that has a spider web of old faults that will
    Crumble and cause far away earthquake that will cause a
    Couple of Magnitudes somewhere else.

“MICHIGAIN” will occur in 108 days from now = JUNE 29, 2010.
    I am NOT seeing this as the State of Michigain. It could be a
    CITY = CITY OF MICHIGAIN. At this time I am not sure.
    So, there will be a Magnitude 6 + in “VALLEY CAT” followed
    By two other Magnitude 6+’s elsewhere, then a Magnitude 8.3
    In “MICHIGAIN” .

I am on hold awaiting further information, confirmation and
    Clarity. When I receive it I will post it here.

kemokae

Bluefeather - March - Prophecies ---on....06-29-2010  a .Mag ... 9 ...will occur... Empty Bluefeather prophecies....

Post  kemokae Mon 22 Mar 2010, 7:34 pm

Well, you reaily give me something to think about...up until now, about the only thing other then Mary "Sumer" Rains book "Pheonix Rising"...I've not seen to many on-going of past predictions for this year... other then "The Bible codes"..they found the San Francisco quake in 1906 and several that have already happened...but 2010 is their year for the "the big one" in California. Here is what it says..crossing "great eathquake" right below "L. A. Calif" is the year 2010. And the same year "5770" in the Hebrew calendar is again encoded with the name of the city,actually overlapping "fire, earthquake."...this book is by Micheal Drosin.
    Nor do I know if any of them have found out any more concerning any quakes with an off coast earthquake for either California, or Oregon or Washington state. Star ship Command came in last year with saying that LA was in trouble, but they would show up to try to evacuate as many people as possible if it has an big earthquake.
    It's acutally been kind of quiet on all fronts these last several years on earthquke predictions, besides the ususal stuff that goes on every year...which has been on-going since the 1960's I think. Though off shore Oregon wasn't known about then, so it was never in anyone's mind like it is today for an repeat. I am not sure that it is possible though..if indeed it was an platte movement, that seemed to make the "island of California" link into the mainland then. But it does mention that there will be an economic collaspe of Japan following an big earthquake, and if either the San Andres or an off shore Oregon quake should happen, it could trigger one in Japan possibly. But the prediction seemed to indicate the year 2006. It has never so far happened.
    In summary of blue feathers Cat valley scenario is an vision I saw and reported to FRank and James Berkland maybe soem 10 years ago by now..and they helped me to difine it an little better back then...what I saw was the the area in Sothern California near
    the San Adres Fault, there is an crossign it an west to east trending fault there,
    and aboe it slightinl is an small fault called Pieto Fault...I saw that oen surface break through the east went, and paralleling the Sand Andres going southward..and
    indeed it created in the area an type of "spiderweb" movement off all around the three fault lines. I was told in my vision that this did not need to happen, but that mankind could trigger it by underground water sources and tampering with them of some kind. Does Michagan mean anything to me...it does as an "state" next to an body of water. Does her cat valley mean anything to me..it does if you consider my
    faults are in the "Desert Valley" area close to "sin city"...known as Las Vegas...could that represent "cat valley"? It will occur during the month of Gemini..I do not know the planetary placements during then, other then the end of the month is the solar eclispe. It's path will "end" in the area of Chile about where the quakes down there are going on most recently...it starts off just south of Japan in the general area...this is its strongest earth path of gravitational effect. I can not help saying this but any 9 mag quake is going to be felt from Seattle down to San Francsico most likely. San FRancisco is only an 10 hour drive by car from Portland... Portland to Seattle is 4 hours. Same is true vice versa also if these areas had an big quake. It's not going to be limited to just local areas...so expect the devestation to be massive if they do happen. For every higher magnitude, there is an muti-fold increasing of the effect of the ground motion involved. Actually I can not think of any of these areas that could produce an 9 mag. quake these days, even off shore Oregon they printed in the newspaper that scientist had found an area of conintual upcoming of lava spreading out toward the
    mainland to go udner it again, this was not so in the past apparently..when ti was thought it had an more defined "edge" to the fault line..so they felt that it lacked now an distinct fault line for anything to happen on. One this is for sure, it's not in the "Bible Codes" book. It says in it that three years were encoded as
    The great terror" in reguard to earthquakes, they are they years 2000, 20014 and 2013...and i wonder i fthe book was not an mis-print with the year 2014 having should of been 2004..the year of the Sumtrua quake, it sounds unsual to me to put an later date in front of an earlier dating. Guess we wait and see what happens.
    kemokae

Post  kemokae Mon 22 Mar 2010, 7:44 pm

Sorry for the mispells..I get an lot of gibberish now and then...there's something been affecting my comptuer for some time now and I've mentioned it before..including the blank page they inserted use to maniputlate my text. I shold nto say my comptuer, but rather my posting and identity..this makes computer number three its affected... Last time they were looking into buying guitar strings.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:12 pm