Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Craigslist VC

Michael
    Michael

Craigslist VC Empty Craigslist VC

Post  Michael Sat 13 Mar 2010, 10:20 pm

Someone posted this on Craigslist Ventura County under the rants/raves section:

"I've been dreaming of a large quakes in So Cal, between Santa Barbara and San Diego for many months. The quakes will be between a 5.5-7.2 and will happen within 30 days.

I have had several dreams of earthquakes in the world that have happened anywhere from 1 week to 2 years after I've had the dream. I've been very close to the magnitude and location for the ones that have happened, and in some cases nailed it on the head.

I hope everyone has an adequate supply of water, full tank of gas at all times, doesn't park their car in the garage and prepared to be without power and water for up to a week. In case you don't know, in a large quake, your garage door will not be operable once the power is lost and you won't have a way to get out of the area if you need to."
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Craigslist VC Empty Re: Craigslist VC

Post  socalshakin Sat 13 Mar 2010, 10:55 pm

Michael wrote:Someone posted this on Craigslist Ventura County under the rants/raves section:

"I've been dreaming of a large quakes in So Cal, between Santa Barbara and San Diego for many months. The quakes will be between a 5.5-7.2 and will happen within 30 days.

I have had several dreams of earthquakes in the world that have happened anywhere from 1 week to 2 years after I've had the dream. I've been very close to the magnitude and location for the ones that have happened, and in some cases nailed it on the head.

I hope everyone has an adequate supply of water, full tank of gas at all times, doesn't park their car in the garage and prepared to be without power and water for up to a week. In case you don't know, in a large quake, your garage door will not be operable once the power is lost and you won't have a way to get out of the area if you need to."

Yes... I admit, that is my post on the VC craigslist. Embarassed

I just hadn't posted it here yet and for some reason I was hesitant to. Ah well, cat's out of the bag now. At least on CL, no one has an idea who I am. Can't be anonymous here, LOL. For some reason I just felt the need to warn people and that's the first time I've ever posted something like that on CL. I bet it will be flagged and removed within a day though, there's some flag happy bastards on the VC CL.
    Michael
    Michael

Craigslist VC Empty busted

Post  Michael Sun 14 Mar 2010, 12:39 am

lol! Probably since that is all people do there is flag stuff. Good to warn people but its up to them to take action.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Sun 14 Mar 2010, 12:57 am

Michael wrote:lol! Probably since that is all people do there is flag stuff. Good to warn people but its up to them to take action.

Hah, yep, thats the truth all right about the CL of VC! I agree there's a lot of needless crap that gets posted in that section that should be flagged, but there's also a lot of good, pertinent posts that get flagged too.

Yes, it is up to them to take action and my guess is 99.99999% won't even notice the post or consider the idea that they aren't prepared. Whatever, they'll regret it when it happens and they say "I knew I should have got water and supplies a month ago"
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Tue 16 Mar 2010, 6:50 pm

Dang. A bit off on the magnitude, but my timing was pretty good. Still no aftershocks, making me a little nervous that something in the 5.5 range plus is on the way..I still might be right, gotta wait and see.
    Michael
    Michael

Craigslist VC Empty worried

Post  Michael Tue 16 Mar 2010, 7:05 pm

Same here. Did you feel it? I didn't but got woken up when my phone alerted me about it right afterwards.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Tue 16 Mar 2010, 7:27 pm

Michael wrote:Same here. Did you feel it? I didn't but got woken up when my phone alerted me about it right afterwards.

I might have felt it, because I woke up at that time to get some water. Didn't feel any shaking that I can remember, but it might have been whey I woke up. I remember having a really hard time going back to sleep afterwards and tossed and turned until 8am and gave up.

Seeing lots of chemtrails here today too. Being plastered by them at the moment. I can see at least 8 right now, all in a perfect row from here to Oxnard it looks like. There's a couple more being laid out right now.
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Wed 17 Mar 2010, 3:01 am

yall are wild!

i love ya

melinda

we gots to go clean up some creeks where my children found much trash.

washing machines and tires and plastic and so much trash that i cannot even tell hat it is til we start picking it up and hauling it away.

where the hell do we haul this shit too?

unto? where do we put this crap?

tons of it.

many generations of hellish trash...a lot of this stuff could have been used by people. they simply abandoned it...to get more and newer crap.

i do not have the money to pay for to put this hellish crap at the county dump.

nor does any one i know.

where do we put this hell...after we pick it outta the creeks that feed the rivers.

then the rivers feed the ocean.

ANY BODY HAVE ANY IDEAS OF HOW TO TREAT THIS CRAP?

where do i put it?

what do i do with it?

gonna go and pick this garbage...gonna take photos of it...and photos of it being picked up...

then what?"

where do we put this garbage that is in the creeks?

if i burn it...the air will be foul to breathe.

o mercy...maybe some of it can go to the recyclers

a lot of it...i really not something anyone thot would be found in creeks.

TRANSFORMERS...hazmat hell

in creeks....

washing machines...air conditioner thingys

televisions....

yeah...we have found these dumped in the creeks.

afore the rivers afore the ocean.

yall go out and find the creeks....

git busy pickin and cleaning.

there is nothing else to do, other than this.

i am prolly gonna be dead afore we clean all of this hell up

pon the earth

melinda (dove)
    kemokae

Craigslist VC Empty pickin up trash....well...

Post  kemokae Fri 19 Mar 2010, 12:13 am

They ar egoing to do it emass by the public this weekend all up and down the ocast in Oregon. They have several of these clean up the beach days yearly. I have my
    garage stuff, for the most part, I'd burn it if I could, but they don't let you do
    that now like they use to, but ya can't burn air conditoners exactly either...some people try to make things out of them, if you can't resell the metal...art objects or wind chimes and such. Our county dump makes you recycle..they will take about anything, but it goes into an certain place to be recycled as to what it is. Much of it is sold back to companies use it for all kinds of things, such as kitchen counters these days...ou to fplastic bottles.. "Green" bird houses for birds to nest in and after they have the babies an leave, you can burn this make shift birdie bag house....that was originally newpspaers and shopping bags. But if its hangin around in an creek, it sure can't be where it needs to be recycled exactly.
    So my best to you on that one, maybe the local scouts or such would help clean it up for you if you called them up? They do that sort of thing. Might even build an lovely path along the creek for you also. We did for th elion's club so they could pave it..1/4 of an mile, for wheel chair-bound kids at their lodge up near Mt. Hood one year as an Scout project, they were so happy with us, they let us stay overnight for free there and fed everyone pizza that night for dinner also. It was
    1/4 mile of truly "blazing an trail" removing tree trunks and laying down gravel
    Best of luck. We have an whol housing project here norht of the college that was
    an old dump, thy put in pipes for the gasses to be released if need be and built an whole new housing project on top it all. That was after throughly burning for some weeks to sterlize the ground. Just never know..I think many European cities were
    built through time on the past existing rubble...or so the archeologist's say.
    They also claim there are like near "islands" in both the oceans floating of debris out there floating around. The nuke waste was many years ago stored in cyclinders off the Washington and Oregon coast line you know. They like to tuck it down near
    close to earthquake faults for some reason...then they wonder why there' s no fish out there like there use to be in ages past. Hue algea blooms dyin goff an making black algea blooms, etc.
    Michael
    Michael

Craigslist VC Empty Congrats

Post  Michael Mon 05 Apr 2010, 3:49 am

Nice job Socalshakin Very Happy
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Mon 05 Apr 2010, 4:09 pm

Thanks Smile Not that I really wanted to be right about it, but at least it didn't hit a more populated area of the state.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 5:36 am