Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Lots of L knee and thigh (hamstring area) spiking last night

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Lots of L knee and thigh (hamstring area) spiking last night Empty Lots of L knee and thigh (hamstring area) spiking last night

Post  socalshakin Sat 13 Mar 2010, 4:50 pm

Had lots of L knee and L thigh (hamstring area) spiking last night. Lots of shooting and throbbing pains for about 3 hours between 10pm-1am. Not sure where this is for, but I haven't had spiking go on like that for long in such a concentrated area before. Must be for a biggie inbound. 6.5+??? But where? If my R leg was for Chile, maybe this is for Vanuatu to Australia/NZ?
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Lots of L knee and thigh (hamstring area) spiking last night Empty No leg issues but super drowsy and it's noon. Woke at 8 am.

Post  OregonGuy Sat 13 Mar 2010, 7:59 pm

Add to that a bout of sadness starting around 11.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Lots of L knee and thigh (hamstring area) spiking last night Empty Re: Lots of L knee and thigh (hamstring area) spiking last night

Post  socalshakin Sun 14 Mar 2010, 6:02 am

OregonGuy wrote:Add to that a bout of sadness starting around 11.

Interesting, same thing for me around 12pm today.

Sponsored content

Lots of L knee and thigh (hamstring area) spiking last night Empty Re: Lots of L knee and thigh (hamstring area) spiking last night

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 7:26 am