Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

The Manchurian Candidate - Must Watch

geenee
    geenee

The Manchurian Candidate - Must Watch Empty The Manchurian Candidate - Must Watch

Post  geenee Thu 11 Mar 2010, 2:21 am

johnl
    johnl

The Manchurian Candidate - Must Watch Empty mind-control

Post  johnl Thu 11 Mar 2010, 6:00 pm

Thank you for that Jesse Ventura video about “manchurian candidates.” After each episode, the next episode turns on by clicking the second picture from the bottom left of the video.

Most people are probably turned off by mind-control material; they’d rather avoid it, put it in the hands of the proper authorities, and hope it goes away. I’d feel the same way, except those psy-ops won’t let me alone. However, in their persistent attempt to mind-manipulate me through “psychotronics,” I’ve learned some of their tactics using directed energy.

The only person who gave specific details was Duncan O’Finian, an actual psychic super-soldier. He talked with Jesse Ventura in the 7th and final episode. Besides relentless trauma, Duncan mentioned up to 7 implants, of which 3 were removed. An incidental MRI had partially broken down the electro-magnetic control, so that Duncan became more aware of how psy-ops had been using directed energy (amplified by transponder chips) – kind of like remote control of “drones,” in D.O’F’s case, a human drone.

My guess is that these implants are much more advanced than the GPS locator-type chips that many people (and animals) are implanted with. And much more advanced than transponders used to remotely control drones or satellites. Possibly UFO-level implants, which are more sensitive and attuned to higher-dimensional imagery.

The main reason the UFO-type dimensional imagery and energy in the Portland area hasn’t gotten to me yet, is because of my christian faith.

John

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:28 am