Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Mystery Booms in New Hampshire

mountaingirl/NM
    mountaingirl/NM

Mystery Booms in New Hampshire Empty Mystery Booms in New Hampshire

Post  mountaingirl/NM Fri 19 Feb 2010, 4:02 pm

Shocked

http://www.wmur.com/news/22596875/detail.html

Loud Booms Wake Residents
    Police Investigate Noise Reports: No Source Found
    POSTED: 11:24 pm EST February 17, 2010
    UPDATED: 11:45 pm EST February 17, 2010

PELHAM, N.H. -- There is a mystery in the air in Pelham. A startling sound has been waking some residents from a sound sleep, and other times it's heard in the afternoon.

Police reports have come in from neighborhoods around Mammoth and Nashua roads.

Callers said it sounds like an enormous bang, a sonic boom, or a transformer explosion -- and no one seems to know what's making the noise.

The Department of Transportation said it is not their blasting. The National Guard reports no training missions, and area businesses said they aren't making the mystery sound.

Police said they'll continue to investigate calls from concerned residents.
    Tell Us More: E-mail WMUR your tips and story ideas.
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Mystery Booms in New Hampshire Empty Re: Mystery Booms in New Hampshire

Post  Nightmoves Sat 20 Feb 2010, 3:45 am

There have been so many of these strange booms all over the country. A few weeks back, both my daughter and I heard a huge boom and we had no idea what it was. scratch It actually shook the windows and the sliding glass door in my room. What's up with all this everywhere? Suspect
    mountaingirl/NM
    mountaingirl/NM

Post  mountaingirl/NM Sat 20 Feb 2010, 4:02 am

Nightmoves wrote:There have been so many of these strange booms all over the country. A few weeks back, both my daughter and I heard a huge boom and we had no idea what it was. scratch It actually shook the windows and the sliding glass door in my room. What's up with all this everywhere? Suspect

Hi Gail!

Based on my own research, this is related to HAARP and other energy manipulation projects. bounce

blessings-mg alien
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves Sat 20 Feb 2010, 8:04 am

Now That's an Avatar!!!!! Very Happy

Mountain Girl - Your are one beautiful grandma, and that is one cutie grandson you got there. I love you

I have been trying to post to you about your Avatar and send you a picture for about 3 tries now and no luck. One went into cyberspace and I guess I can not post pictures unless they are from a website. scratch confused

I was thinking of doing the same thing over on Skywise's board because he has horrible Avatars. lol! I wanted to put my little guy up there and I come and see your beautiful picture.

No wonder you love your little guy, he is just precious. I called my grandson over to take a look and he wanted to know if he could play with him one day?? lol! I said well if they come to California or we go to New Mexico. He went dang that's far away, anyway he said to say hi for him for now. Basketball

Love, Gail
    mountaingirl/NM
    mountaingirl/NM

Post  mountaingirl/NM Sat 20 Feb 2010, 3:15 pm

Nightmoves wrote:Now That's an Avatar!!!!! Very Happy

Mountain Girl - Your are one beautiful grandma, and that is one cutie grandson you got there. I love you

I have been trying to post to you about your Avatar and send you a picture for about 3 tries now and no luck. One went into cyberspace and I guess I can not post pictures unless they are from a website. scratch confused

I was thinking of doing the same thing over on Skywise's board because he has horrible Avatars. lol! I wanted to put my little guy up there and I come and see your beautiful picture.

No wonder you love your little guy, he is just precious. I called my grandson over to take a look and he wanted to know if he could play with him one day?? lol! I said well if they come to California or we go to New Mexico. He went dang that's far away, anyway he said to say hi for him for now. Basketball

Love, Gail

Hi Gail:

How sweet! Give your grandson our best. flower

My grandson, until recently, was living here in NM but he is now living back in California with his mom.

It is difficult being a long distance grandma.

Would love to see a photo of you and yours too. sunny

blessings-donna/mg
    beejean
    beejean

Mystery Booms in New Hampshire Empty Pelham NH borders my town and I hear no booming - exept when racoons get near the garbage pails

Post  beejean Sat 20 Feb 2010, 7:01 pm

Pelham NH borders my town and I hear no booming - except when racoons get near the garbage pails! Whatever it is, it must not carry too far, or I must need to get the wax out of my earsjavascript:emoticonp('scratch')
    mountaingirl/NM
    mountaingirl/NM

Post  mountaingirl/NM Sun 21 Feb 2010, 4:14 am

beejean wrote:Pelham NH borders my town and I hear no booming - except when racoons get near the garbage pails! Whatever it is, it must not carry too far, or I must need to get the wax out of my earsjavascript:emoticonp('scratch')

Hi Beejean:

Good to see you here! cheers

Thanks for letting us know but also let us know if you hear anything!

best-mg
    beejean
    beejean

Mystery Booms in New Hampshire Empty Mystery Boom Finally Heard It - Just as the Quake in New Jersey registered this A.M.

Post  beejean Sun 21 Feb 2010, 5:57 pm

Finally heard the Pelham NH mystery boom this morning, just around the time the quake in New Jersey registered actually -- a little before --around quarter of 9 this a.m.

It was not a sky like sound -- it sounded more like the rolling rock in the Indiana Jones movie when he is breaking into the booby-trapped cave site and this huge rolling rock starts off rolling toward him, and he starts running like the dickens to escape it. That rolling rock sound effect approximates the noise I heard very well. It was a very long rumbling that was happening for that "boom". Thought at first it might be an F-16 roaring but it went on so long that I had a look around and noticed that the way it was echoing for about 2 minutes off the sides of the valley's hills here and a F16 approaching has a higher whine that usually accompanies the engines (know this because the stadium nearby here has had an F16 flyover while I've been home).

This "boom" is less of a boom than a more of a bowels of the earth type of sound. Guess I was off to work in a different locale on other days and didn't hear the thing before. So I'll be a monkey's aunt! ('monkey')

Here's the quake that came in slightly after:

Mag 2.6 2010/02/21 13:59:25 UT Lat 40.717 long -74.658 Depth 5 km --- 0 km ESE of Peapack NJ
    mountaingirl/NM
    mountaingirl/NM

Post  mountaingirl/NM Sun 21 Feb 2010, 7:47 pm

beejean wrote:Finally heard the Pelham NH mystery boom this morning, just around the time the quake in New Jersey registered actually -- a little before --around quarter of 9 this a.m.

It was not a sky like sound -- it sounded more like the rolling rock in the Indiana Jones movie when he is breaking into the booby-trapped cave site and this huge rolling rock starts off rolling toward him, and he starts running like the dickens to escape it. That rolling rock sound effect approximates the noise I heard very well. It was a very long rumbling that was happening for that "boom". Thought at first it might be an F-16 roaring but it went on so long that I had a look around and noticed that the way it was echoing for about 2 minutes off the sides of the valley's hills here and a F16 approaching has a higher whine that usually accompanies the engines (know this because the stadium nearby here has had an F16 flyover while I've been home).

This "boom" is less of a boom than a more of a bowels of the earth type of sound. Guess I was off to work in a different locale on other days and didn't hear the thing before. So I'll be a monkey's aunt! ('monkey')

Here's the quake that came in slightly after:

Mag 2.6 2010/02/21 13:59:25 UT Lat 40.717 long -74.658 Depth 5 km --- 0 km ESE of Peapack NJ

Thanks for lettng us know beejean. Interesting huh? Keep us posted.

blessings-mg bounce

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:04 pm