Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Gulf of Aden possible stargate?

Rita/VanPort

Gulf of Aden possible stargate? Empty Gulf of Aden possible stargate?

Post  Rita/VanPort Tue 09 Mar 2010, 6:22 pm

I am interested in more info on the current goings on in the gulf of Aden. This was a thread on the international board over at EB prior to the "time out" Bopp went thru. I could not find that info on EB after the boards were back up. And I am wondering if https://boppinalong.forumotion.com/earthwatchers-f5/hole-in-pacific-ocean-floor-t373.htm on this board is related to the event in the ocean in the gulf of Aden. ~ Peace, Rita
    geenee
    geenee

Gulf of Aden possible stargate? Empty Re: Gulf of Aden possible stargate?

Post  geenee Tue 09 Mar 2010, 7:30 pm

Rita/VanPort wrote:I am interested in more info on the current goings on in the gulf of Aden. This was a thread on the international board over at EB prior to the "time out" Bopp went thru. I could not find that info on EB after the boards were back up. And I am wondering if https://boppinalong.forumotion.com/earthwatchers-f5/hole-in-pacific-ocean-floor-t373.htm on this board is related to the event in the ocean in the gulf of Aden. ~ Peace, Rita

Hi Rita, I don't think that was a conversation about Stargate. Bill just found a hole in the ocean floor after the Chili quake. I started this discussion here. I know its is all over the internet about this topic. Just need to google. I didn't see that topic at EB that's why I posted here. I was really curious how other people saw this event and what they thought. Not many people responded. I think that is one of the most curious topics that I have come across in awhile. Thanks, geenee
    Rita/VanPort

Gulf of Aden possible stargate? Empty Clarification

Post  Rita/VanPort Wed 10 Mar 2010, 4:42 pm

Just to clarify I was not saying Bill's post was about the possible stargate. There was a thread on EB international board about the gulf of Aden being a possible stargate. I am interested in more info on the gulf of Aden and also wondering about bill's post about the hole in the ocean at another location and if it has any similarity to the swirl in the gulf of Aden.~ Peace, Rita
    johnl
    johnl

Gulf of Aden possible stargate? Empty video interview re stargate

Post  johnl Wed 10 Mar 2010, 6:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22S2TNMf8v4

hi Rita,

The post at EB gave this link to a 2 hour Project Camelot interview with Aaron McCollum, a “super-soldier/psychic warrior” from an MKUltra program, who said that the ships of many countries in the world gathering at the G of A is because there’s a stargate in that area. I listened to most of it, and thought it was worthwhile. I made a brief response to that post, saying that there might be a stargate-type portal in the PNW west of the Cascades.

Aden seems to sound close to Eden. Also the idea of a possible large hole in the ocean near that area, might indicate UFO activity. Coming from a personal, christian perspective, -- under the earth or ocean UFO’s might mean that some of the fallen angels of the nether world might be temporarily released (as predicted in “Revelation”), and are ready to rumble. As are the fallen angels from the astral realm above the earth. (edited: gives a new perspective to "as above, so below")

John

Last edited by johnl on Wed 10 Mar 2010, 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Wed 10 Mar 2010, 10:32 pm

Rita/VanPort wrote:Just to clarify I was not saying Bill's post was about the possible stargate. There was a thread on EB international board about the gulf of Aden being a possible stargate. I am interested in more info on the gulf of Aden and also wondering about bill's post about the hole in the ocean at another location and if it has any similarity to the swirl in the gulf of Aden.~ Peace, Rita
    Oh ok sorry. Gulf of Aden possible stargate? Icon_redface Gulf of Aden possible stargate? Icon_biggrin
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Wed 10 Mar 2010, 10:37 pm

johnl wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22S2TNMf8v4

hi Rita,

The post at EB gave this link to a 2 hour Project Camelot interview with Aaron McCollum, a “super-soldier/psychic warrior” from an MKUltra program, who said that the ships of many countries in the world gathering at the G of A is because there’s a stargate in that area. I listened to most it, and thought it was worthwhile. I made a brief response to that post, saying that there might be a stargate-type portal in the PNW west of the Cascades.

Aden seems to sound close to Eden. Also the idea of a possible large hole in the ocean near that area, might indicate UFO activity. Coming from a personal, christian perspective, -- under the earth or ocean UFO’s might mean that some of the fallen angels of the nether world might be temporarily released (as predicted in “Revelation”), and are ready to rumble. As are the fallen angels from the astral realm above the earth.

John
    Hi John, I saw that and think that this topic above all else is the most fascinating! I totally agree that UFO/Fallen Angel/Nephilim/Watchers are all the same. I read somewhere that they were in some kind of suspended animation? somewhere waiting to come back.
    geenee
    geenee

Gulf of Aden possible stargate? Empty Scientific Proof Something is askew There

Post  geenee Wed 10 Mar 2010, 11:02 pm

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v298/n5870/abs/298149a0.htmlGulf of Aden axial magnetic anomaly and the Curie temperature isotherm

[size=9]D. Tamsett & R. W. Girdler
    [/size]

School of Physics, The University, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7RU, UK

The main features of magnetic anomalies over ocean ridges have been explained1 as a corollary of seafloor spreading and geomagnetic reversals. Oceanic crust is formed in a narrow region, becoming magnetized in the direction of the Earth's magnetic field as its temperature falls through the Curie point of the magnetic minerals present. The Gulf of Aden was one of the first places where reversely magnetized sea floor was recognized2. The seafloor spreading direction and latitude are such that the anomaly due to normal magnetization is negative and slightly skewed. Positive anomalies were also observed suggesting the presence of reverse magnetization. A short wavelength magnetic anomaly which frequently occurs superimposed on the axial magnetic anomaly in the Gulf of Aden is now described. Various interpretations are considered; the preferred involves a dramatic shallowing of the Curie temperature isotherm close to the seafloor spreading centre. The interpretation has implications for models of the generation of oceanic lithosphere and for locating possible geothermal areas in rifted regions.

Gulf of Aden possible stargate? Orange
    johnl
    johnl

Gulf of Aden possible stargate? Empty what are rifts?

Post  johnl Thu 11 Mar 2010, 4:34 am

[edited (left out the link): http://www.phoenix-geophysics.com/news/newsletter/?&issue=30&article=148

"What is a rift?"

geenee, yes, the possibilities of stargate portals is very intriguing. It might be part of the "strong delusion" mentioned in the NT (2nd Thessalonians). Flying saucer extraterrestrial saviors might be disguised fallen angels and/or nephilims.

In your article:

"The interpretation has implications for models of the generation of oceanic lithosphere and for locating possible geothermal areas in rifted regions."
    ----------------

excerpt from the link above, describing a "rift."

A rift is a huge fissure in the earth’s surface where tectonic forces cause the earth to split apart. The East African rift is part of an active rift that runs for 10,000km from Lebanon to Mozambique. In Kenya, the rift is in a spectacular wide valley (up to 100km across and 1,600m deep), spreading at a rate of approximately 2cm/year.

An active rift is usually accompanied by volcanism, and thus has potential for geothermal electric power generation from subsurface steam. The East African rift continues northward under the Red Sea (which exists because the sea water has filled the rift there), through the Gulf of Aqaba, and along the border between Israel and Jordan. The salt waters of the Dead Sea lie in the rift, at 400m below sea level, the lowest spot on Earth.

There are many “failed” rift systems in the world, in which the rifting ceased before the land masses completely separated. These ancient failed rifts can fill with sedimentary rocks over geologic time, and thus are often good targets for oil and gas exploration (see Issue #27 for story about Uzbekistan rift).
    ---------------------

So incompleted rifts might be good targets for oil and gas exploration, or geothermal areas, as your article suggests. The rift under the Red Sea heading north through the Gulf of Aqaba, might be related to the rift under the Red Sea heading south through the Gulf of Aden. (I never thought geography could be so interesting.)

Your article also said that "an active rift is usually accompanied by volcanism." Could underseas volcanos be underworld portals? Could the superstitions of the island natives (such as in the Tom Hanks' movie "Joe Versus the Volcano") be based on underlying reality? If underseas volcanos start blowing their stacks, it might open the floodgates (in reverse) for the fallen angels to go from A (under the earth) to B (on top of the earth).

Noah's flood might've been related to these underseas volcanic rifts. Fortunately, christians have the promise of everlasting life in heaven, regardless of what happens.

John

ps I just thought of the rift generated by the Juan deFuca tectonic plate, just offshore of the PNW. The subduction of the JdF under the No. American Plate formed a chain of volcanoes (the Cascade range), as described at this link:

http://vulcan.wr.usgs.gov/Volcanoes/JuanDeFucaRidge/description_juan_de_fuca.html

Last edited by johnl on Thu 11 Mar 2010, 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Thu 11 Mar 2010, 5:47 am

johnl wrote:geenee, yes, the possibilities of stargate portals is very intriguing. It might be part of the "strong delusion" mentioned in the NT (2nd Thessalonians). Flying saucer extraterrestrial saviors might be disguised fallen angels and/or nephilims.

In your article:

"The interpretation has implications for models of the generation of oceanic lithosphere and for locating possible geothermal areas in rifted regions."
    ----------------

excerpt from the link above, describing a "rift."

A rift is a huge fissure in the earth’s surface where tectonic forces cause the earth to split apart. The East African rift is part of an active rift that runs for 10,000km from Lebanon to Mozambique. In Kenya, the rift is in a spectacular wide valley (up to 100km across and 1,600m deep), spreading at a rate of approximately 2cm/year.

An active rift is usually accompanied by volcanism, and thus has potential for geothermal electric power generation from subsurface steam. The East African rift continues northward under the Red Sea (which exists because the sea water has filled the rift there), through the Gulf of Aqaba, and along the border between Israel and Jordan. The salt waters of the Dead Sea lie in the rift, at 400m below sea level, the lowest spot on Earth.

There are many “failed” rift systems in the world, in which the rifting ceased before the land masses completely separated. These ancient failed rifts can fill with sedimentary rocks over geologic time, and thus are often good targets for oil and gas exploration (see Issue #27 for story about Uzbekistan rift).
    ---------------------

So incompleted rifts might be good targets for oil and gas exploration, or geothermal areas, as your article suggests. The rift under the Red Sea heading north through the Gulf of Aqaba, might be related to the rift under the Red Sea heading south through the Gulf of Aden. (I never thought geography could be so interesting.)

Your article also said that "an active rift is usually accompanied by volcanism." Could underseas volcanos be underworld portals? Could the superstitions of the island natives (such as in the Tom Hanks' movie "Joe Versus the Volcano") be based on underlying reality? If underseas volcanos start blowing their stacks, it might open the floodgates (in reverse) for the fallen angels to go from A (under the earth) to B (on top of the earth).

Noah's flood might've been related to these underseas volcanic rifts. Fortunately, christians have the promise of everlasting life in heaven, regardless of what happens.

John

ps I just thought of the rift generated by the Juan deFuca tectonic plate, just offshore of the PNW. The subduction of the JdF under the No. American Plate formed a chain of volcanoes (the Cascade range), as described at this link:

[url=http://vulcan.wr.usgs.gov/Volcanoes/JuanDeFucaRidge/description_juan_de_fuca.html
    http://vulcan.wr.usgs.gov/Volcanoes/JuanDeFucaRidge/description_juan_de_fuca.html[/quote[/url]]
    Hi John, I kinda posted that because of the whole gulf of aden thing. You know I was researching that a little more and with the talk of those alien/nehpilim's coming back. I started thinking and you mentioned it is that, "But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." If they are doing some wierd stuff over there in the underground labs like what the nephilim were doing back in the days of Noah thats why God flooded the earth. To kill off the mixture of humans and nephilim. They are probably doing that over there again. One of the videos I saw said that a scientist was killed and a fire to cover evidence. She wanted to warn people of what was happening over there. (mating of those things and humans) Gulf of Aden possible stargate? Affraid It all really makes sense to me especially since it's biblical. The anomaley in the area probably has something to do with the nephilim coming back or being found. Fascinating stuff!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:51 am