Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+11
Conch23
Polly, AZ
Linda in N Carolina
Michael
socalshakin
SonicSal
Vim/PA
Rose8
Bobbie
LindaMarie
John Kettler
15 posters

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST Now 6:24 a.m. Anyone else feel this way?

Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 4 Empty Re: Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST Now 6:24 a.m. Anyone else feel this way?

Post  Vim/PA Sun 28 Mar 2010, 11:40 pm

FWIW... I've gone dizzy again... happened before around the time of the Chile eq.
    Shoulder has been carrying Haiti since it happened... perhaps just the pain of the people in the throes of such change.
    melinda
    melinda

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 4 Empty Re: Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST Now 6:24 a.m. Anyone else feel this way?

Post  melinda Mon 29 Mar 2010, 2:22 am

yall earth sensitives always get my prayers...

mayhap some day i shall tell yall about those prayers.

what it cost me to pray

ain't free!

i know what being yall has cost yall...i see

takin' my time for love sake

dove
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 4 Empty Spectacular eruption 9 a.m. PST; prolonged, deep sustained venting; more blasts since

Post  John Kettler Mon 29 Mar 2010, 5:04 pm

The eruption basically ripped me apart repeatedly, and before that, my stuff was off the charts. Whatever's going on in the larger sense seems to have strangled my flow and wreaked havoc on my computer: restart messages, Firefox crashes, system crashes, Skype failures, etc. Crashed yesterday when I wasn't even using it actively! It's 10:03 a.m. PST, and I want to cry.

John
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 4 Empty Very rough day!!!

Post  John Kettler Tue 30 Mar 2010, 6:54 am

In addition to the eruption, today saw a horrific multiple bombing of the Moscow Metro system and tornadoes devastating North Carolina, with some dozen injuries recorded. Computer has crashed repeatedly today and tonight, I was repeatedly no shown by parties all worked up over items I had on CL, my furniture fell out onto the road and got dinged while transporting it to a friend's place, etc. Luckily, no one was harmed in the last, we did get everything out of here which was to be with him; my friend and business partner got a bunch of stuff after taking me to a relaxing, grounding dinner, which was a real chance to reconnect after both of our being head down for weeks on end. I suppose I should be freaked out by some of the stuff that happened, such as yesterday's flat on my friend's pickup which turned into a multihour epic to fix, but I'm too tired to react even to the full moon. It's 11:53 p.m. PST. Appreciate all the support!

John
    fourflutes

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 4 Empty frozen to the core and sweating at the same time....

Post  fourflutes Wed 31 Mar 2010, 3:04 pm

Hi John, you and I seem to parallel each other over the years and now here we are again.....I had to cancel teaching yesterday, spent the day curled up trying to get warm and then at night, restless dreams coupled with terrible sweating. My insides are mush, and I feel sick, but I know that it's not the "FLU", per se, but I hate this. I too feel something large is looming, coming in soon. take care Nika
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 4 Empty April 1, feel crummy no fool'in.

Post  OregonGuy Thu 01 Apr 2010, 7:51 pm

Woke frequently for no reason, feel on the verge of a cold, rotten attitude. So off to work I go.

What do I expect? I'm calling for extreme weather, not so much earth movement. OK, maybe volcanic stuff. I'm in Portland.
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Fri 02 Apr 2010, 2:51 am

John Kettler wrote:In addition to the eruption, today saw a horrific multiple bombing of the Moscow Metro system and tornadoes devastating North Carolina, with some dozen injuries recorded. Computer has crashed repeatedly today and tonight, I was repeatedly no shown by parties all worked up over items I had on CL, my furniture fell out onto the road and got dinged while transporting it to a friend's place, etc. Luckily, no one was harmed in the last, we did get everything out of here which was to be with him; my friend and business partner got a bunch of stuff after taking me to a relaxing, grounding dinner, which was a real chance to reconnect after both of our being head down for weeks on end. I suppose I should be freaked out by some of the stuff that happened, such as yesterday's flat on my friend's pickup which turned into a multihour epic to fix, but I'm too tired to react even to the full moon. It's 11:53 p.m. PST. Appreciate all the support!

John

`john~ we were right in the middle of the tornadic activity.
    as i went about my daily doos...i told many of the public that we were under a tornado watch~ one particular, young as all git out, cashier, brightened up all excited. she said that she had never seen a tornado. i hope she never dies, eh?

my particular town and county fared well....

they were all around tho..and did a lot of scares and mayhem for folk.

you take care my friend! i offer my heartfelt prayers...

daily....mayhap i should go to the moments?

you rock!

i love ya...and thanks for being an earth sensitive!

dove
    HapHazar

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 4 Empty is there a point?

Post  HapHazar Fri 02 Apr 2010, 1:13 pm

i love ya...and thanks for being an earth sensitive!
    dove
    ---------------
    Dove and everyone,
    Underneath all the suffering that sensitives feel, is there any point to it all? This may seem like a silly question, because people who are sick are just sick. They certainly didn't ask for it.

I sometimes wonder if the sensitives are rendering a service that they aren't even aware of themselves. I also wonder if you, Dove, might have some insight on this. I guess the indicator is the "just be" messages that John receives. Just be, just go through it. Don't bother trying to understand it or do anything, just be... It's all you can do.

I second what Dove said. Thanks to all sensitives. And thanks to all the people with hearts full of compassion!
    HapHazardous

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:50 pm