Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+11
Conch23
Polly, AZ
Linda in N Carolina
Michael
socalshakin
SonicSal
Vim/PA
Rose8
Bobbie
LindaMarie
John Kettler
15 posters

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST Now 6:24 a.m. Anyone else feel this way?

John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 2 Empty Re: Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST Now 6:24 a.m. Anyone else feel this way?

Post  John Kettler Fri 12 Mar 2010, 9:02 am

People,

Crashed from ~5 p.m.-12:50 a.m. PST, being forced out of bed by GI volcanics and bladder overload. I see lots of quakes came in while I was down for the count and that Chile continues to bounce. It's a wonder those poor people have any nervous systems left at all in the face of so much, ongoing upheaval! It's 1:02 a.m. Hang in!

John
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 2 Empty Re: Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST Now 6:24 a.m. Anyone else feel this way?

Post  Vim/PA Fri 12 Mar 2010, 3:47 pm

Had a rough night... LOTS of mind chatter.
    I think I've reached the end and need to jump.
    Meaning, jump into the new.
    I just keep sitting here on the edge of life.
    I think about it, watch it, play out scenerios in my head.
    But I don't engage it.
    Maybe that's ok...but I don't even know.
    Was very cold through the night. Can't keep warm.
    Was up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep for hours.
    Vertigo is more or less gone and for that I am grateful.
    Wish my mind would 'shut up'!
    Thanks,
    Vim
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Fri 12 Mar 2010, 8:52 pm

Vim,

Exactly! Crashed around 6 a.m., after freezing the whole time and trying to keep a few shreds of sanity in the face of a flipped out ego that wouldn't shut up and inner guidance offering nothing save "Being." Went to bed, whereupon the former went into supercharged mode and the latter continued as before. Eventually passed out. Before I did, my sense was everything was about to irrevocably change, but if so, we seem to be in a constantly extending frozen moment prior to that change. Not only is there vanishingly little flow, but Yahoo went down in the wee hours and is still down! It's 12:51 p.m. PST, and I've only been up since 12:33 p.m. Hang in!

John
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Post  Vim/PA Sat 13 Mar 2010, 3:29 am

Eventually passed out. Before I did, my sense was everything was about to irrevocably change, but if so, we seem to be in a constantly extending frozen moment prior to that change.

I think it's fascinating you would say this.
    I pull tarot cards every night.
    Somehow they reflect the energy of the coming day/s.
    Two nights ago I pulled #16. Tower,
    and last night pulled the Eight of Wands.
    Both of these cards indicate drastic change and quick moving events.
    I can feel this happening.
    However... like you, I also feel the frozen and prolonged moment before that change.
    Karen Bishop has said at times that the moments drag on so as many as possible can get on board.
    Perhaps this is happening.
    Also, the imagery I see is of the receding waters before a tsunami.
    If a wave of light is coming in, perhaps the old is sucking out, exposing all the ego sh*t
    and maybe the longer it's out, the greater the tsunami light wave will be.
    Alot of us have dreamed of tsunami's... maybe that's what we're all dealing with right now.
    You hang in, too!
    Vim
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Sat 13 Mar 2010, 4:37 am

Vim,

Fascinating report! Had gone back to bed earlier today, only to toss and turn and have yet more problems with my flipped out ego and the unyielding guidance from within, but was stopped by a knock at the door. Didn't recognize my visitor through the peepscope, nor initially in the flesh. Then it dawned on me it was my youngest brother Charles--a radically slimmed down one all but unrecognizable! What a trip, and what a treat to see him! Almost missed out because of phone problems, but he knew where I lived and someone buzzed him in. Lots of healing conversation, hugs, genuine concern and a raid on my favorite BBQ joint! Part of our conversation was about the infernal stagnation and persistent blocking of any and all efforts on my end, the very thing both of us have been talking about--of being effectively paralyzed here, in the seemingly endless frozen moment, yet unable to shift, release or do anything to bring forth something new that actually works and feels good. He knows how hard and long I've tried to make things work and, to some degree at least, how incredibly and mutably broken I am. Of all my five siblings, I think he understands me best and has real compassion and empathy for me. So glad I got to see him! Best thing that's happened to me in ages!

Visit notwithstanding, I 'm taking a combo syptoms beating in the head, guts, back and sciatics. Running both hot and cold and am venting as of 8:37 p.m. PST.

John
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 2 Empty Clobbered, frozen, trashed and going to bed 1:36 a.m. PST n/t

Post  John Kettler Sat 13 Mar 2010, 9:36 am

n/t
    Linda in N Carolina
    Linda in N Carolina

Post  Linda in N Carolina Sat 13 Mar 2010, 1:44 pm

To ALL: I've had such a week, if you've followed my thread and replies over on Boppin'... Both Sherri (in TN and I in NC) have had terrible dizzy symptoms, nausea, headaches, and then yesterday (or was it Thurs??) jaw and teeth pains. POLLY thinks it might be the Atlantic Ridge about to go. I must say, today is the calm (before the storm???) for me. Lovely to not feel so badly, even my legs aren't so bad this morning. My right ear is completely blocked, but I think I might be coming down with something (although I noticed my "sore throat" is suddenly not there, although it was coming on since four yesterday afternoon)...??? Kids at sick are being sent home left and right with tummy problems (which I always make note of, as they are great sensitive without knowing why. My symptoms usually hault just prior to a large quake. Blessings to Mother, who is feeling our pain a million times over, Blessings to the sensitives who are bearing these symptoms, and blessings to those who will be affected... It's hard to stretch and change.
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Sat 13 Mar 2010, 4:20 pm

Linda,

Sorry you and your colleagues are having such a bad time of it. Lots of seismicity, especially in Chile http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php It's a wonder anything still stands there!

Am pretty messed up myself, have no idea why I woke up so early after only less than maybe 5 hours' sleep, though my guts are pretty blown up, knotted and unhappy and I'm climbing the walls. My sense is that something's brewing. Seem to be stuck between awake and asleep; though exhausted, can stabilize in neither. Inner guidance is that flow is finally starting to return, so maybe, just maybe a whole series of terribly stuck areas within and without will begin to relax, work and shift. Have been doing considerable prolonged deep venting since waking up around 6:30 a.m. PST and am exhibiting a set of symptoms practically identical to what I had before the 8.8: right side lit up sole to crown, upper back and middle back in spasm and fiery, especially right and center, listing right, unstable right knee, weak, wobbly legs. Volcanics include GIs, slugged eyes and sockets, aching teeth and jaws, blocked ears. Don't know yet what to do, but at least I don't feel like I'm trapped in the rapidly closing walls of the Death Star's trash compactor! Progress! As of 8:19 a.m. PST, heavy, deep sustained venting has recommenced. Enjoy whatever lull you may be experiencing!

John
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 2 Empty Sadness has skyrocketed; cold, somewhat agitated, teeth about to crack; began compulsively cleaning ~8:30 a.m.PST Now 9 a.m. n/t

Post  John Kettler Sat 13 Mar 2010, 5:01 pm

n/t
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Sat 13 Mar 2010, 5:38 pm

John Kettler wrote:n/t

I'm having a hell of a day myself John. Lots of painful spiking last night, nausea through the night which woke me up several times.. Spiking today in the opposite thigh. Walking into my desk and giving myself a gash in the thigh, dropping my keys not even a minute or two later, Stomach feels like I've got a percolator going in it. Now add the R side head pounding.

And I'm at work dealing with it. Right now, I want my bed and a warm blanket since I'm freezing with the heat on at work.
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 2 Empty socalshakin, With you!

Post  John Kettler Sat 13 Mar 2010, 5:57 pm

socalshakin,

You have just reported two of my own prime large inbound event indicators: dinging oneself in a variety of ways (stubbed toe, tripping, walking into things, etc.; yesterday, I gouged my forehead with a fingernail while pulling up the covers; fortunately, the sheet prevented any real damage) and klutziness (dropping things, knocking things over, breakdown of fine dexterity, etc.) Am most sorry you have to try to work while so torn up! I'm much sadder than at last post, feel nervous and agitated, uncertain where "to lay my egg," and have been a veritable whirling dervish on the cleaning front, despite feeling fried and exhausted. Think we're about to get hammered by a storm here--over and above whatever Mother Earth's hatching herself. Unsurprisingly, am doing loads of venting. It's 9:55 a.m. PST. Hang in and please be extra careful at work, going home and once there. With such potent energies in full cry, it's easy to get hurt!

John
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Sat 13 Mar 2010, 6:12 pm

John Kettler wrote:socalshakin,

You have just reported two of my own prime large inbound event indicators: dinging oneself in a variety of ways (stubbed toe, tripping, walking into things, etc.; yesterday, I gouged my forehead with a fingernail while pulling up the covers; fortunately, the sheet prevented any real damage) and klutziness (dropping things, knocking things over, breakdown of fine dexterity, etc.) Am most sorry you have to try to work while so torn up! I'm much sadder than at last post, feel nervous and agitated, uncertain where "to lay my egg," and have been a veritable whirling dervish on the cleaning front, despite feeling fried and exhausted. Think we're about to get hammered by a storm here--over and above whatever Mother Earth's hatching herself. Unsurprisingly, am doing loads of venting. It's 9:55 a.m. PST. Hang in and please be extra careful at work, going home and once there. With such potent energies in full cry, it's easy to get hurt!

John

John,

While I'm not happy to know that for you these are indicators of a large inbound event, I guess there's some comfort in knowing that this won't last long, hopefully. Feeling sorry for whoever is going to experience that event, and sure hoping it's not close to home as the SD/Julian area has me on edge and something large there would be felt here I'm sure, or cause a domino effect.

I'm trying to not leave my desk today, let alone the office if I can help it, but I have to go to the bank for work and I don't really want to.
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 2 Empty Industrial hammering; upper back screaming!

Post  John Kettler Sat 13 Mar 2010, 7:01 pm

socalshakin,

The Julian area produced a 4.2 at 8:32 a.m. our time, which is the biggest California land quake we've seen in awhile. As for my inbound event indicators, they've been remarkably reliable since early 2001, subject to the usual intervention list. My brains are being beaten so hard right now (splitting wedge down skull centerline, too, dividing right from left) I'm woozy, so am thinking of going back to bed. Sadness is now so intense I'm practically gagging on tears. Feel confused, flayed and decidedly nauseous as of 10:58 a.m. PST.

John
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 2 Empty Moderate eruption 11:22 a.m. PST Probable precursor; guts ripped up n/t

Post  John Kettler Sat 13 Mar 2010, 7:24 pm

n/t
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 2 Empty Ripped to pieces, murderous skull pain, semifrozen

Post  John Kettler Sat 13 Mar 2010, 8:06 pm

It's 12:02 p.m. PST, and whatever's coming in is so close in time you could probably step on it. My head's imploding at the temples, smashed in with Third Eye drilled in the forehead and is splitting on the crown down the fore and aft axis. Murderous pain! Guts are being ripped apart, and though bundled up almost to full Nanook mode (didn't zip jacket), I'm so cold I'm shivering while sweating. Stuckness between awake and asleep is even worse than before. Forgot to mention we got absolutely pasted with chemtrails here yesterday. My strong suspicion is that this effort may be tied to draining off an inbound quake in California, which seems to bemore and more restive by the day.

John

Last edited by John Kettler on Sat 13 Mar 2010, 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added chemtrail report for area)
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 2 Empty That was quick, but we're far from done!

Post  John Kettler Sun 14 Mar 2010, 4:07 am

Indonesia was hit by a 6.4 at 4:57 p.m. PST http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php , but that's not all by any means. There's still something big and ugly waiting in the wings. It's 8:07 p.m. PST.

John
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 2 Empty Whatever's arriving knocked me out for a time!

Post  John Kettler Sun 14 Mar 2010, 7:06 am

My best guess is that the strain as the rocks moved into final position before the event was so intense it overloaded my brain and knocked me out. Has happened many times before. I deem a large, powerful event to now be imminent. It's 11:05 p.m. PST, and I feel utterly wrecked. Have resumed deep, sustained venting.

John
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 2 Empty Agonizing spiking in left toe through ball of toe at front 12:06 a.m. PST n/t

Post  John Kettler Sun 14 Mar 2010, 8:09 am

n/t
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 2 Empty 6.6 off Honshu, Japan Believe this is what knocked me out

Post  John Kettler Sun 14 Mar 2010, 10:53 am

This hit only about an hour after I was knocked out http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2010tva3.php , but I feel there's yet more to come on the 6 and up front and soon. Am still torn up and quite cold as of 3:53 am. PST.

John
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 2 Empty Yet more large inbound event indicators

Post  John Kettler Sun 14 Mar 2010, 4:34 pm

Crashed around 4 a.m. PST, woke up ~6:30 a.m., and have been in the Twilight Zone since, unable to get back to sleep and unable to wake up, either. Feel pretty agitated, stuff's way up, battling with inner guidance reassurances, and I've had repeated bouts of deep sustained venting. Guts are unhappy but better than on many such occasions before. To me, it feels like something big's about to hit. Feel deeply uncertain as to how or if to respond to what I'm picking up, especially since I feel pretty thrashed. It's 9:33 a.m.

John
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 2 Empty Eruption began after last post; still expect big quake

Post  John Kettler Sun 14 Mar 2010, 5:43 pm

Had barely gotten back to bed before everything went Tilt!, followed closely by the first of several eruptions since. Am feeling pretty freaked out, about lots of stuff, but inner guidance is countering with "Relax," "There's nothing you need to do" and similar. Pretty cold from plate grinding, with beaten up body (especially flaring upper 2/3 of right side of back) and smashed up skull. On the volcanic side, it's ripped up middle, plus slugged eyes and sockets, aching teeth and jaws. Venting like mad and beyond sick and tired of this nightmarish strangled, agonized qua existence! It's 10:42 a.m. PST.

John
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Sun 14 Mar 2010, 9:09 pm

You need to listen to that voice, John. You need to relax or you're going to suffer. There is nothing you can do other than stay out of the way of the harm that is to come. Now...although this will sound strange, you need to really bulk up on starchy food, potatoes, pastas. Anything starchy...natural source is better. Trust me on this one, k?
    If the voice says that you don't need to do anything, maybe you need to spend some time blocking the symptoms instead of being so open to them until your body can recover. You're on week two of this.
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 2 Empty On the pasta and starches; lots of inbound event indicators!

Post  John Kettler Mon 15 Mar 2010, 12:07 am

Rose8,

I call them as I see them, but I'm already hitting the pasta. In fact, dinner tonight will be sauteed scallops, tomatoes and garlic over capellini. I have tortilla chips to go with the guacamole makings I bought today, and the neighbors just fed me homemade blueberry cake and peppermint tea. Am therefore reasonably certain my starch index will be okay. It's 5:06 p.m. PST, and my skull, brains and back are taking beating. Feel sad and cold, too.

John

P.S.

Forgot to mention a series of indicators I encountered while out running errands earlier: simple tasks mushrooming into drama and lots of time, wild goose chase, hooking a foot on a building column support and nearly doing a face plant on asphalt at a fast walk pace as a result, then having my hat blown clean off my head. This was followed at the produce stand by hordes of people, flayed nerves not helped by the still strong wind, and a high chaos factor in what normally is an island of tranquility. These are all event bellwethers based on long experience.

Last edited by John Kettler on Mon 15 Mar 2010, 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a substantial postscript)
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 2 Empty Something big and soon--KOed repeatedly in last 1/2 hour Now 10:33 p.m. PST

Post  John Kettler Mon 15 Mar 2010, 5:35 am

This is the very same kind of thing that happened before the 6.6 hit off the east coast of Honshu, Japan. I feel confident in saying we're looking at a 6 or greater for sure and soon.

John
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 2 Empty 6.0 came in, but lots more is happening! Heavy duty stuff!

Post  John Kettler Mon 15 Mar 2010, 6:44 pm

Crashed around 3 a.m., coming to at ~9:30 a.m. PST and in bad shape. A 6.0 came in off of Bio-Bio, Chile http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/quakes_all.php , but judging from the full scale mauling I've been undergoing for hours, there's a lot more to come. At 10:50 a.m., a volcano began erupting, and that was probably more of a precursor. Can feel the forces really building on that front.

Have been doing round after round of superheavy, prolonged deep venting; I feel ripped apart, crushed, strangled, life preempted, blocked, blighted, hemmed in and basically overwhelmed, with my stuff off the charts. I feel flayed, emotionally raw, totally frustrated, deeply sad, am groaning in pain, want to cry and am absolutely clueless as to how to resolve any of this. Right side's lit up sole to crown, all extremities are spiking, back's lit up, eyes and sockets are slugged, GIs a blown up, strangled mess. Oh, and the winds are blowing again, like salt in an open wound! Am doing my best to roll with the horrible overall situation, but there's so little left of me. It's 11 :41 a.m.

John

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:02 am