Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Odd muscle spasm

Rose8
    Rose8

Odd muscle spasm Empty Odd muscle spasm

Post  Rose8 Sun 07 Mar 2010, 6:27 am

I know this is for aches and such...but what about those little ticking spasms? I've had one for hours, not painful at all, under my right arm between right breast and armpit. It's been going for a few hours. Never had spasms there before. Is that something sensitives also note? It was just an oddity for me, so I figured I'd ask. I have sections for aches/pains in my log along with tones, but nothing about spasms. It's like maybe more of a tick? Like a quick clench then it goes away. When it started they were about 6seconds apart and they're alot less now. Anyway, been fairly distracted with life since yesterday so not really tracked much. The only thing other than these twitches that has gained my attention is the right ear pain which still continues, and still only when facing the ear East.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 7:53 am