Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Left ear block

Rose8
    Rose8

Left ear block Empty Left ear block

Post  Rose8 Fri 05 Mar 2010, 4:18 pm

This was short lived but impossible not to notice.
    Left ear, about 3-4 seconds. 9:52AM CST

I've had all kinds of tones/blocks/strange pains my whole life, but I just thought it was normal stuff. I always wanted to know what the tones and stuff were from. I thought air pressure. I just usually ignored my symptoms. Now I can't seem to escape them, whether just from acknowledging them or maybe because they are more frequent and stronger lately.

Today having right neck tightness and feel really sad. I want to cry and just go to bed and sleep some more. I have a funeral to attend this weekend but I've mourned the passing already in my own way. This isn't related to that. It's like when I get PMS, a sudden wave of "I'm going to cry" without any real reason. It's just emotion. I'm a very sensitive empath so maybe I'm picking up on someone else. Always possible.
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Left ear block Empty Re: Left ear block

Post  Sheila, Or. Sat 06 Mar 2010, 7:45 pm

I just posted on earthgroans a few minutes ago that I felt pretty much what you are feeling, the sadness out of nowhere, etc. I thought about letting go with a good crying jag Sad but have to go shopping today so will try to schedule that for another time if possible.
    Hope we all feel better soon. I think that often, these feelings of sadness are a mass mind thingy. Also, I am wondering if Mercury is in retrograde? It sure does feel like it to moi.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:01 pm