Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Sleeplessness

Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Sleeplessness Empty Sleeplessness

Post  Calibabe Wed 03 Mar 2010, 1:34 am

Since Sunday night I have not been able to sleep. It takes me almost all night long to drift off and then when I do drift off it lasts maybe 20 minutes and then I am back awake until morning.

My son said he has been having trouble sleeping the past couple of days and even my daughter said she is having trouble sleeping.

The only time I have that kind of trouble is when there are major problems within my family. Since most of them are gone, that doesn't appear to be the problem. Just strange that it would stike all three of us, on the same days.

Any info would be helpful.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Sleeplessness Empty Re: Sleeplessness

Post  socalshakin Wed 03 Mar 2010, 3:03 am

Calibabe wrote:Since Sunday night I have not been able to sleep. It takes me almost all night long to drift off and then when I do drift off it lasts maybe 20 minutes and then I am back awake until morning.

My son said he has been having trouble sleeping the past couple of days and even my daughter said she is having trouble sleeping.

The only time I have that kind of trouble is when there are major problems within my family. Since most of them are gone, that doesn't appear to be the problem. Just strange that it would stike all three of us, on the same days.

Well, maybe it was my brush with death tonight. Either way I'm so exhausted that I certainly hope I get sleep tonight instead of tossing a turning every 15 minutes for another night.
    Mary/Portland, OR
    Mary/Portland, OR

Post  Mary/Portland, OR Wed 03 Mar 2010, 3:17 am

socalshakin wrote:Well, maybe it was my brush with death tonight. Either way I'm so exhausted that I certainly hope I get sleep tonight instead of tossing a turning every 15 minutes for another night.

Ummm...did I miss something? Brush with death? What happened?
    Mary/Portland, OR
    Mary/Portland, OR

Post  Mary/Portland, OR Wed 03 Mar 2010, 3:22 am

Mary/Portland, OR wrote:Ummm...did I miss something? Brush with death? What happened?

Nevermind, just saw your post on Personal board.

So glad you are ok. That must have been quite a scare.

You must have good instincts and good angels :-)
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Wed 03 Mar 2010, 6:44 pm

socalshakin wrote:
    Calibabe wrote:Since Sunday night I have not been able to sleep. It takes me almost all night long to drift off and then when I do drift off it lasts maybe 20 minutes and then I am back awake until morning.

Well, maybe it was my brush with death tonight. Either way I'm so exhausted that I certainly hope I get sleep tonight instead of tossing a turning every 15 minutes for another night.

Maybe that was the reason why you, Craig and I have had such a rough time sleeping from Sunday to Tuesday. I know that when things would get out of kilter with the family, Nanny wouldn't be able to sleep and she would call me and ask me if everything was alright. I was the same way before grandma and grandpa both got sick. Don't know why it happens like that but it does.

Slept like a log last night. Didn't dream either. Just feel right off to sleep. I was still tired when I woke up this morning. So after taking dad to work I went back to sleep. Of course I am up early when I go to work so that could have something to do with it. Was in at 4am this morning for check in and then back home at 7:30a. Tomorrow I have to be in at 3:30a to get things ready. We have a ton of surgeries tomorrow. People coming in for hernia's as of late. It seems like we run in a series with surgeries. People coming in for colon surgery, then we go to breast, trauma is big time around the full moon, and then we get hernia's. Don't quite know why it seems to run like that but it does.

Hope you slept better last night. Love, Mom flower

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:36 am