Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

The OK/MO EQ dream (topic on it's own)

Rose8
    Rose8

The OK/MO EQ dream (topic on it's own) Empty The OK/MO EQ dream (topic on it's own)

Post  Rose8 Wed 03 Mar 2010, 1:31 am

Okay, well...I was specifically trying to find answers to something personal...and a friend of mine also asked me for a general outward look of things to come, so I drank African Dream Root Silena Capensis, which is a root African Shaman's use. I'm already a dreamer, but if I use the root or another S.American herb called Calea, it enhances the dreams to clarity. Alot of ppl would disapprove, but I'm a big girl and I do what I want.

The root of this root per se is something I want you to keep in mind.

Dream begins...it is a bright moonlit night. I'm at the top of a wooded hill and it's a bit chilly out. I have my youngest son with me and we're skirting the edge of the hillside which is beside a large waterfall that is tumbling down the hillside. I wanted to show him the front of the waterfall, it was very important that I see it. We get to the base of the waterfall and my mother, sister, brother, and my siblings children are there. Also my oldest son was there. I live in SW MO, he lives in St.Louis btw.

Everyone was sleeping but my mother and my brother. My brother was in the water, ankle deep and I was at the edge. He reached into the water and pulled out something and tossed it at me underhanded. I caught it. It was a pair of miniature hedgehogs in a ball formation with a baby hedge between them. This might seem odd for the Midwest. It is. Want to know why? Because mini-hedgehogs come from Africa. But they do, and they symbolize a close connection to the earth, self-preservation, and prophetic dreams. When I have animal dreams, they are messengers. So Spirit Hedgehog came to this dream. I thought they might be cold too so I bundled them in my jacket and lay down to go to sleep like everyone else. Suddenly, the parent hedges jumped up and ran to the East. They left their baby in their haste. Then suddenly I heard a ton of animals in the woods running the same direction, East.

I told my mother that animals do that during earthquakes and tsunamis and we should go because we were by water. This was my entire family there, especially my children and I'm no hedgehog...I'd take them with me. We woke the children, but in particularly, my oldest son was being difficult. In reality he is very easy going and obedient...a really good kid. I was frantic by then and I did cuss at him which is unnecessary in real life. But I was scared and he wouldn't hustle. FINALLY, I got him to get ready to go up the hillside after a SPANKING! He's twelve and I haven't done that to him in seven years. Seriously. But by then, I was in such a panic I wasn't thinking clearly.

As we left the area I saw the waterfall in the moonlight and there were coyotes howling as they ran toward us on their way East.

The Shoshone Tribe which I am endeared to for personal reasons, believes that the coyote foretells natural disasters.

So, I had TWO spirit animals specifically there for me to learn from.

Nextly, my family DID make it to the top and I said, "I don't think we're safe here either" or something like that and the dream ended.

Now, I had this dream the night before Chile. But nothing in the dream indicates Chile. When I dream events, usually I see a portion of them. In the volcano dream last year, I saw it exactly as it was. So, what I saw was midwest...like around home...broad leaf trees, hills. So I looked for major waterfalls to the west of me. I figured that all the animals ran East, so I needed to look West. I looked in OK. I found Webber Falls. It is directly East of the EQ that hit later that day (Saturday). That could be all, but I have some interesting things with my dreams I call "flip-side" dreams. A prophetic dream has an exact opposite component. When I dream death of people, usually it is their relative...and Mom does the same thing. There has to be a person between them that is the common point, or the pivot-point. I dreamed last year my friend drowned. A few days later his uncle died of drowning from fluid in the lungs. The pivot point? His parent. Mom dreamed herself dying of bone cancer two weeks ago. Friday, her father in law died suddenly after a new bone cancer diagnosis two days before. The pivot point? Dad.
    Now...I could say that my real location is the pivot point and OK is one side and New Madrid is on the other. ORRRR....I could say that the waterfall location is the pivot point and OK EQ site is one side and MY location is the other (and yes...I just realized that )

So...NMSZ just had a 3.7 EQ this afternoon. Dream was Friday and usually they fruit to reality within 7 days. I reckon I'll give it a few more days. For those who are predicting, I'm in Cassville, MO area. So, heads up would be great if the waterfall was the pivot point, eh?
    « View previous topic · View next topic »
    Rose8
    Rose8

The OK/MO EQ dream (topic on it's own) Empty Re: The OK/MO EQ dream (topic on it's own)

Post  Rose8 Wed 03 Mar 2010, 1:08 pm

So 3.7 EQ in New Madrid EQ Zone yesterday afternoon and 2.5 in OK. Just warming up or over? Seems there is a competition between the two going on.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 9:22 am