Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Astral world change

Barbara
    Barbara

Astral world change Empty Astral world change

Post  Barbara Tue 02 Mar 2010, 10:44 pm

Hello,
    I thought I'd post this, because it's so unusual.
    Last year, I heard some spiritual beings saying that, by 2012, *everyone* would be clairvoyant, everyone will remember their past lives, etc. This seemed puzzling: how could that be brought about in less than two years??
    Recently I saw something amazing - everyone leaving the astral plane! Alive and dead, all the souls, packed and ready, were led out, like a final evacuation. I wondered where they were going. The next night, I went back to the astral plane to see what had happened, and there was a completely new astral world!! The atmosphere felt different. It's been 'revamped', like a new school building being opened, with new teaching aids, etc.
    One of the most interesting things was that all the souls on this plane (alive or dead) now had a screen in their 'home' there, showing that person's complete akashic record. The person's entire past, every event in this life as well as in other incarnations, is visible on the screen, like a movie playing 24/7. (Which bit of past karma appears, depends on what questions the person asks, ie, they wonder why they've had this talent or that problem, and the original cause of it is shown). This is amazing, because in the past, you had to actually ask/decide, to look at the akashic records. Now every person on earth will be viewing scenes from his/her past every time they go to sleep, even if it takes a few months before people realise *what* they're seeing. In another year or so, everyone really will remember their past lives! This is unprecedented, nothing like it has ever happened before. So if you find strange scenes or long-forgotten images appearing in your dreams, that's why.

Barbara
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Astral world change Empty Re: Astral world change

Post  Betty in Texas Wed 03 Mar 2010, 12:32 am

Over on the old earthboppin site we were discussing this very phenomena about how many people were seeing older scenes in their own life (in mine deceased relatives and meetings with highschool classmates that I hadn't thought about for years)

I do believe that in the midst of the chaos of the world we are living in today, a great thing is happening. I too feel what you are saying Barbara...there are two worlds that exist and they are pulling away and the urgency is to get our affairs together and get on the boat before it pulls away forever.

I for one do not want to be left on this convulsing, war-torn earth if there is a better life out there.
    Love,
    Betty
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Thu 04 Mar 2010, 3:37 am

o yembe!

i too see and know

experiences this myself.

even jury duty...so many folk i remember from long ago.

a blessing..a purity of love that we all hold as sacred.

blessings...my lovely crocii (crocuses) have finally bloomed...so late!

yet...the promise of spring weather...they gift...leaves me excited Surprised)

that was a fake snowstorm.

i want for yall to know.

we were sposed to have 2 to 5 inches of snow.

the snow melted as soon as it hit the ground for many hours Surprised)

they had sprayed overhead for 3 days attempting to create another southern blizzard.

LOL!!!

slap them to dog tears! they failed and failed so sillily..

i LOVE when prayerforce makes defence

melinda
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Astral world change Empty Astral World Change

Post  Pam, Az Thu 04 Mar 2010, 8:41 am

Yes, I can confirm this-personally. I asked back in the 70's to be shown some of my past lives and got them in dreams. That was then.
    Especially these past several years, getting more information in the waking state.

Thanks for sharing,
    Pam

Barbara wrote:Hello,
    I thought I'd post this, because it's so unusual.
    Last year, I heard some spiritual beings saying that, by 2012, *everyone* would be clairvoyant, everyone will remember their past lives, etc. This seemed puzzling: how could that be brought about in less than two years??
    Recently I saw something amazing - everyone leaving the astral plane! Alive and dead, all the souls, packed and ready, were led out, like a final evacuation. I wondered where they were going. The next night, I went back to the astral plane to see what had happened, and there was a completely new astral world!! The atmosphere felt different. It's been 'revamped', like a new school building being opened, with new teaching aids, etc.
    One of the most interesting things was that all the souls on this plane (alive or dead) now had a screen in their 'home' there, showing that person's complete akashic record. The person's entire past, every event in this life as well as in other incarnations, is visible on the screen, like a movie playing 24/7. (Which bit of past karma appears, depends on what questions the person asks, ie, they wonder why they've had this talent or that problem, and the original cause of it is shown). This is amazing, because in the past, you had to actually ask/decide, to look at the akashic records. Now every person on earth will be viewing scenes from his/her past every time they go to sleep, even if it takes a few months before people realise *what* they're seeing. In another year or so, everyone really will remember their past lives! This is unprecedented, nothing like it has ever happened before. So if you find strange scenes or long-forgotten images appearing in your dreams, that's why.

Barbara

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:25 am