Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Left wrist to elbow

Rose8
    Rose8

Left wrist to elbow Empty Left wrist to elbow

Post  Rose8 Tue 02 Mar 2010, 2:13 pm

Started 5AM...never would have paid it much thought and popped an ibuprofen. I sought some advice on New Madrid where I had dreams indicating. They indicated this area. I scanned through the email (guilty) because I was dead tired but I opened it again a while ago and found an exact description of their NM "hit" point. So...being new at this...I guess I have to wait to see if MY hit point for NM is the same. Anyone else getting hits for NM? Someone last night said mo/ar/ok.

The pain is a level 3 on my 1-10. It started in my left wrist and radiated upward about 5". By the time I got to work it had gone to about 2" below the elbow. Now it is totally in the elbow. It feels like when you hit your funny bone.

It's nasty weather out there today, so I'm going to look at the satellite and see if there are any telling signs in the cloudset.
    Irish

Left wrist to elbow Empty Re: Left wrist to elbow

Post  Irish Tue 02 Mar 2010, 2:30 pm

About 6am pacific I had a long ledt ear tone, probably 18 seconds then it faded for about 5 seconds. FWIW
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Tue 02 Mar 2010, 2:31 pm

It has radiated further up the back of my arm now. Started around 5am...it is 8:30am here now. I'm in SW Missouri.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Tue 02 Mar 2010, 2:52 pm

Irish wrote:About 6am pacific I had a long ledt ear tone, probably 18 seconds then it faded for about 5 seconds. FWIW

So that's about 7am here. Is that your NM tone?
    Irish

Post  Irish Tue 02 Mar 2010, 4:35 pm

I am out of practice with tones. I don't know what area it might be, but it was significant enough so I wanted to at least post it. We all need to collaborate and maybe we can narrow quakes down into smaller windows with better location.
    Irish

Post  Irish Wed 03 Mar 2010, 3:34 am

Two more strong lefts since this morning, one of them certainly had the "underwater" quality to it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:35 pm