Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+3
Dude_in_CA
Polly, AZ
socalshakin
7 posters

Entire R side of back lit up and spasming now

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Entire R side of back lit up and spasming now Empty Entire R side of back lit up and spasming now

Post  socalshakin Sun 28 Feb 2010, 11:52 pm

Entire R side of my back from shoulder down to hip feels like it is on fire. It feels swollen and is painful to the touch. Spasms coming in heavy waves every 2 to 3 minutes, but aching constantly.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Entire R side of back lit up and spasming now Empty OUCH !

Post  Polly, AZ Mon 01 Mar 2010, 12:02 am

socalshakin wrote:Entire R side of my back from shoulder down to hip feels like it is on fire. It feels swollen and is painful to the touch. Spasms coming in heavy waves every 2 to 3 minutes, but aching constantly.

Did you over do something Kate? If you pulled a muscle I have always found that ice (a bag of frozen corn or peas works well) helps the spasms & swelling and then later you can try a little heat. If this is quake related - we are in BIG trouble. My South America back ache came back today. It's been aching just a little with the after shocks, but this morning it came back hot and heavy and into the right hip (the right hip is giving me spasms just for that area). Let us know how you are doing - sending some prayer right now.
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

Entire R side of back lit up and spasming now Empty Re: Entire R side of back lit up and spasming now

Post  Dude_in_CA Mon 01 Mar 2010, 12:04 am

That was how I felt before the last big solomons quake (7.1 on Jan 3rd I think). I am getting a similar problem with my right side (neck down to low back) but it is not as acute or painful as what I had before the solomons or as what you describe. It's tight and uncomfortable but not burning.

I'm wondering if our next thumper will be in the south pacific to maybe Thailand/eastern indian ocean area (based on that pic of the clouds from Thailand).
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Entire R side of back lit up and spasming now Empty Re: Entire R side of back lit up and spasming now

Post  socalshakin Mon 01 Mar 2010, 12:09 am

Polly, AZ wrote:
    socalshakin wrote:Entire R side of my back from shoulder down to hip feels like it is on fire. It feels swollen and is painful to the touch. Spasms coming in heavy waves every 2 to 3 minutes, but aching constantly.

Did you over do something Kate? If you pulled a muscle I have always found that ice (a bag of frozen corn or peas works well) helps the spasms & swelling and then later you can try a little heat. If this is quake related - we are in BIG trouble. My South America back ache came back today. It's been aching just a little with the after shocks, but this morning it came back hot and heavy and into the right hip (the right hip is giving me spasms just for that area). Let us know how you are doing - sending some prayer right now.

Polly, I swear, I haven't done a thing. It's been that "time" for the last week, so I haven't even been to the gym and I haven't bent over to pick up anything. This literally came out of nowhere. I'm taking some ibuprofen as I type to help take some of the swelling down, but I need a hot bath with some epsom salts.. It's weird, that whole side feels HOT to the touch, and the other side of my back is definitely not as hot.

It's possible that it could be I slept wrong, but I would have felt that when I woke up or earlier today and this just hit now.

At the moment, I'm getting hot poking near the R hip with this. Deeply appreciate the prayers pale
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Mon 01 Mar 2010, 12:12 am

Dude_in_CA wrote:That was how I felt before the last big solomons quake (7.1 on Jan 3rd I think). I am getting a similar problem with my right side (neck down to low back) but it is not as acute or painful as what I had before the solomons or as what you describe. It's tight and uncomfortable but not burning.

I'm wondering if our next thumper will be in the south pacific to maybe Thailand/eastern indian ocean area (based on that pic of the clouds from Thailand).

I saw those cloud pics and thought of this dream I had not long ago:

"Amanpur" and "India"- EQ & Tsunami
    « on: February 06, 2010, 10:05:52 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    While falling asleep last night, I kept hearing and seeing "Amanpur" and "India".. This kept repeating over and over. I then saw a map of India which began to shake violently, to where the vision I was having was blurred. I was then looking down over cities in India and saw dust and smoke rising all along the coast of Southern India, along both sides of the peninsula and then saw a huge wave of water was over the Southern tip of India and what appeared to be Sri Lanka.

I googled Amanpur this morning and found there are a chain of resorts called the Aman resorts, with a resort called "Amanpuri" in Thailand, however there are Aman resorts in India AND Sri Lanka.

http://www.amanresorts.com/worldmap.aspx
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Mon 01 Mar 2010, 3:10 am

This area has completely released. I did take 400mg of ibruprofen, so i bet that helped, but this was very bad prior to taking it and I think that it might have been a symptom as I feel nothing, not even a dull twinge or ache in this area any longer. Will report if it comes back.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Entire R side of back lit up and spasming now Empty Hi Kate

Post  Polly, AZ Mon 01 Mar 2010, 6:25 am

socalshakin wrote:This area has completely released. I did take 400mg of ibruprofen, so i bet that helped, but this was very bad prior to taking it and I think that it might have been a symptom as I feel nothing, not even a dull twinge or ache in this area any longer. Will report if it comes back.

Wow, if that was a symptom of a quake it was really weird. I can understand the pain in the right side of your back and the right hip, but I haven't ever seen swelling and heat like that. I was thinking that maybe it was a spider bite, but if it gone now after ibruprofen I am not too sure. Maybe it was Arch Angel Raphael, I talked to her right after I posted to you. I am getting new symptoms too recently and it is confusing. Glad the symptoms are gone
    burnedmyrrh

Post  burnedmyrrh Mon 01 Mar 2010, 6:21 pm

Dude,

Yesterday I got symptoms for Indonesia/Fiji possibly Japan. So eastern Asia could be getting ready to get hit big again.
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Entire R side of back lit up and spasming now Empty Re right side

Post  Pam, Az Tue 02 Mar 2010, 9:11 pm

Hello Kate,
    For me, this was very bad prior to 8.8 quake and continues-but not quite so bad, it is the 103 P wave from the offshore Chile quake with all it's aftershocks.
    Lower right back for me is S Pac, into Nasca plate off S America and into S Chile areas. Upper right shoulder is PNW. So you can see the relation on the 103 P wave.
    http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/eq_depot/2010/eq_100227_tfan/neic_tfan_t.html
    The epicenter symptom was/is right knee/calf and right side foot/ankle. Those are my areas for this quake plus the many qks that are coming in and right calf is Argentina.
    I posted for these quakes, 11/24 to 2/28 for quakes to 7+, Chile/Argentina.
    Yours went away.
    Mine are lingering due to the continued aftershocks. I am in AZ and live on the 34 Latitude/Long 111 where I get things much worse so I am learning these 7 years I've been here.
    Thanks for posting and again, putting up this website.

SoCalShakin wrote:

Post socalshakin on Sun 28 Feb - 16:52
    Entire R side of my back from shoulder down to hip feels like it is on fire. It feels swollen and is painful to the touch. Spasms coming in heavy waves every 2 to 3 minutes, but aching constantly.
    Karin in E OR

Post  Karin in E OR Tue 02 Mar 2010, 10:04 pm

I woke up at 9pm last night from a jolt going through my whole right side of my body
    now my whole body is hurting like it does before big quakes. my left side is out of what today. left elbow and all of it. lower back is also out Sad

what are we in for???????????
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Tue 02 Mar 2010, 10:23 pm

Pam,

Thanks for that Smile My back is at it again today, but this time it's both sides. I'm ready for it to be over already.. I have no idea how people with horrible back problems like my mother deal with this on a much worse level on a daily basis... affraid
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Wed 03 Mar 2010, 12:46 am

Pam, Az wrote:Hello Kate,
    For me, this was very bad prior to 8.8 quake and continues-but not quite so bad, it is the 103 P wave from the offshore Chile quake with all it's aftershocks.
    Lower right back for me is S Pac, into Nasca plate off S America and into S Chile areas. Upper right shoulder is PNW. So you can see the relation on the 103 P wave.
    http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/eq_depot/2010/eq_100227_tfan/neic_tfan_t.html
    The epicenter symptom was/is right knee/calf and right side foot/ankle. Those are my areas for this quake plus the many qks that are coming in and right calf is Argentina.
    I posted for these quakes, 11/24 to 2/28 for quakes to 7+, Chile/Argentina.
    Yours went away.
    Mine are lingering due to the continued aftershocks. I am in AZ and live on the 34 Latitude/Long 111 where I get things much worse so I am learning these 7 years I've been here.
    Thanks for posting and again, putting up this website.

SoCalShakin wrote:

Post socalshakin on Sun 28 Feb - 16:52

Rose8: I've had right back, mild but increasing since I got home. Just in the last ten minutes have felt ache in the right knee (not as bad as pre-8.Cool and the right calf feels numb. The back I can attribute to stress, but not the right calf...that's just weird feeling. It's amazing, when one is actually paying acute attention to anything out of place just how intense it can be!
    No lower back symptoms though, just mid-lower...a little higher. Still fairly mild. I could attribute this to the earthquake caused by my son jumping and running through the house. LOL
    I do still feel the left forearm pain still though.

Last edited by Rose8 on Wed 03 Mar 2010, 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misplaced my own text)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:41 pm