Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Next One: Not where you'd expect...

Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Next One: Not where you'd expect... Empty Next One: Not where you'd expect...

Post  Vim/PA Sun 28 Feb 2010, 3:31 am

I know people are looking at the Pacific for the next big one.
    But I'm thinking Atlantic... like NYC even.
    Or New Madrid.
    Don't know why.
    Kind of like Haiti was unexpected as we were all focused on N. CA.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Next One: Not where you'd expect... Empty Interesting prediction Vim

Post  Polly, AZ Sun 28 Feb 2010, 7:07 am

Vim/PA wrote:I know people are looking at the Pacific for the next big one.
    But I'm thinking Atlantic... like NYC even.
    Or New Madrid.
    Don't know why.
    Kind of like Haiti was unexpected as we were all focused on N. CA.

I do know that in history past NY state has had a couple of major quakes, so we know it's impossible and you might be right. Once all of that snow melts into water, that added weight "may" cause stress on the faults there. Over the last year or so there have been numerous quakes on the Mid-Atlantic Ridge. I have been keeping my eye on those. All it's going to take is a major quake (8+) on the northern part of the Ridge and it could caue a major tsunami for NYC and much of the eartern coastline. Since NYC is right at sea level, it could be devasting for the city.
    Dona

Next One: Not where you'd expect... Empty Re: Next One: Not where you'd expect...

Post  Dona Sun 28 Feb 2010, 7:27 am

Normally before an Ill eq,Maine or NY state comes in. Then about six yrs ago suddenly after an Iraqi/Iran eq,Ill came in before Maine or NY...So,I have to agree,Iran/Iraq have had some tremors but maybe more(sometimes the lower old soviet,belly of the beast comes in or pak)...but I am with you on this for there is always a Maine/NY eq with Ill and Ill came in hard. There is always a major west America coast eq with Ill coming in and I guess we are getting a bunch of them...so I say,yes...NYC,Upper NY Pa/Maine,Prime indeed 4.1+

Sponsored content

Next One: Not where you'd expect... Empty Re: Next One: Not where you'd expect...

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:29 am