Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

POssible EQ headache

socalshakin
    socalshakin

POssible EQ headache Empty POssible EQ headache

Post  socalshakin Sun 28 Feb 2010, 1:01 am

Could be weather related, but it's in the spot where I normally get EQ headaches for local quakes (well, local within a 100-200 miles, lol).. Hit me in both of the eyes, and radiating across my forehead. Almost feels like a small migraine coming on, light and noise are bothering me at the moment but I can't do anything about it since I'm at work, other than taking some ibuprofen which I'm going to do now.

In the past, I've only had this type of headache for quakes above a M3.0 and usually within a few hours of the event.
    Dude_in_CA
    Dude_in_CA

POssible EQ headache Empty Re: POssible EQ headache

Post  Dude_in_CA Sun 28 Feb 2010, 1:49 am

I have one big time right now. I have no earthly idea how to discern location though as it feels like energy is just *everywhere* today. Stuff must still be ping-ponging around from the Japan and Chile quakes. All I know is I feel like someone whacked me over the head and then zapped me with a cattle prod...and that's just not cool. Shocked
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves Sun 28 Feb 2010, 2:37 am

I woke up with a headache today also. It is not the local Northridge quake headache, but pretty bad. Unable to shake it. Hoping it is just weather related.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:21 am