Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+4
Polly, AZ
Michael
socalshakin
Karin in wa
8 posters

NOW a 4.4M in OK

Karin in wa
    Karin in wa

NOW a 4.4M in OK Empty NOW a 4.4M in OK

Post  Karin in wa Sat 27 Feb 2010, 10:43 pm

socalshakin
    socalshakin

NOW a 4.4M in OK Empty Re: NOW a 4.4M in OK

Post  socalshakin Sat 27 Feb 2010, 10:45 pm

Ya beat me to this one, LOL! My jaw slightly dropped with this one too. There's been quite a few in this area in the last few weeks.. Suspect
    Michael
    Michael

NOW a 4.4M in OK Empty 2012

Post  Michael Sat 27 Feb 2010, 10:46 pm

What the hell is going on? Its not 2012.
    Karin in wa
    Karin in wa

Post  Karin in wa Sat 27 Feb 2010, 10:49 pm

socalshakin wrote:

Ya beat me to this one, LOL! My jaw slightly dropped with this one too. There's been quite a few in this area in the last few weeks.. Suspect

HAHA Very Happy
    Karin in wa
    Karin in wa

Post  Karin in wa Sat 27 Feb 2010, 10:50 pm

Mike T wrote:What the hell is going on? Its not 2012.

are you sure? Rolling Eyes
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Sat 27 Feb 2010, 10:55 pm

Karin in wa wrote:

Maybe 2012 is getting an early start?
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

NOW a 4.4M in OK Empty 2010

Post  Polly, AZ Sat 27 Feb 2010, 11:00 pm

I guess you didn't hear that the predictions for 2012 could happen "2 years either way of 2012". We are seeing the beginning of it now and maybe it will be all over with by 2012.
    Karin in wa
    Karin in wa

Post  Karin in wa Sat 27 Feb 2010, 11:03 pm

socalshakin wrote:
    Karin in wa wrote:

Maybe 2012 is getting an early start?

I think so when you consider what has happened just this month. It was my girlfriend who mentioned this today before she went off to work.

We is just getting warmed up....... affraid
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

NOW a 4.4M in OK Empty 4.4 OK

Post  Polly, AZ Sat 27 Feb 2010, 11:20 pm

What is going on in OK in that spot? There have been quakes there for months, each getting larger. It's not on that riff line from GA to WA state, but I have wondered if it has to do with stored natural gas in the rock or built up methane gas. I don't rule out anything anymore.
    Jeanne/Tulsa

NOW a 4.4M in OK Empty My daughter felt the quake here in Tulsa

Post  Jeanne/Tulsa Sun 28 Feb 2010, 1:34 am

She said it was a vibration, and she could hear a high pitched rumble outside (her window was open). I didn't feel it because I was asleep. I suddenly felt very tired this afternoon and decided to lie down and take a nap, so I was asleep when the quake occurred. I don't know if that is quake related, or if I'm trying to catch cold. I have a slight sore throat.
    She felt the last 4 point quake, and said the last one had more of a jolt to it than this one. Again, I slept through that one because it occurred very early in the morning.
    I wanted to report yesterday evening that I saw earthquake clouds, but didn't have time to post. I saw earthquake clouds before the last 4 point quake as well. I'm certainly going to pay much more attention to the sky for clues. Curiouser and curiouser....

http://www.newsok.com/lincoln-county-quake-felt-as-far-away-as-norman-tulsa/article/3442841?custom_click=headlines_widget
    geenee
    geenee

NOW a 4.4M in OK Empty POLLY

Post  geenee Sun 28 Feb 2010, 1:52 am

Polly, AZ wrote:

What is going on in OK in that spot? There have been quakes there for months, each getting larger. It's not on that riff line from GA to WA state, but I have wondered if it has to do with stored natural gas in the rock or built up methane gas. I don't rule out anything anymore.

WIERD YOU SAY THAT! CHECK OUT THIS SITE. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. ALL ABOUT STORED NATURAL GAS AND US SITTING ON A NUCULAR TIME BOMB. I WAS GOING TO POST BUT THOUGHT AGAINST IT CUZ OF ALL THE BIBLE SCRIPTURES WHICH I THINK HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE INFO BEING CONVEYED. SO IGNORING SCRIPTURES CHECK IT OUT. WE ALL KNOW THE SCRIPTURES ABOUT THE ENDTIMES BUT AGAIN I DON'T THINK THEY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE INFORMATION BEING PUT OUT.

The Creation of Hell
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

NOW a 4.4M in OK Empty OK Gas Wells

Post  Polly, AZ Sun 28 Feb 2010, 6:51 am

geenee wrote:
    Polly, AZ wrote:

WIERD YOU SAY THAT! CHECK OUT THIS SITE. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. ALL ABOUT STORED NATURAL GAS AND US SITTING ON A NUCULAR TIME BOMB. I WAS GOING TO POST BUT THOUGHT AGAINST IT CUZ OF ALL THE BIBLE SCRIPTURES WHICH I THINK HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE INFO BEING CONVEYED. SO IGNORING SCRIPTURES CHECK IT OUT. WE ALL KNOW THE SCRIPTURES ABOUT THE ENDTIMES BUT AGAIN I DON'T THINK THEY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE INFORMATION BEING PUT OUT.

My God , this is far worse then I ever imagined!! How could these people have been so stupid and greedy to cause this? It seems to be that they do anything for a dollar and never look back at the damage caused. Now I am beginning to connect a lot of stories and other quakes that may be related to this. If this is what is causing the quakes in OK it's going to be devasting for that area, and maybe all of the USA into Canada. Thanks for posting this, might be good to save it.

The Creation of Hell
    catjo

NOW a 4.4M in OK Empty Whazzup with OK EQs? Well...

Post  catjo Mon 01 Mar 2010, 5:34 am

Re: OK EQs...They are all in or around Jones/Luther/Chandler area. Several oil wells but I don't know of many if any gas wells in the area. Rolling Eyes USGS put up some monitors and early reports say a "newly discovered fault" is to blame. This 4.4 is 3rd largest recorded in our state (but I think Meeks or Meeker had one nearly 6 many hundreds of yrs ago) affraid . The area's soil looks to me to be a bit liquifactioned in areas but mostly farm land flower . So I bet it's been moving a long time and people just didn't know it because it used to be very sparcely populated and always got plowed up anyway.
    As for the EQs nearer the Del City area, I think wells could play a role in that. We'll talk more about that later. Also the fact that they "moved" the river over about a mile from where it was; then they "dammed" the river. Then they built downtown OKC Basketball where the river used to be and added lots of intersecting highways with about a 45% mix of heavy hauling trucks constantly present bounce on them. Did I mention the river used to have quicksand? FWIW. >^..^<
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

NOW a 4.4M in OK Empty Ok Quake

Post  Polly, AZ Mon 01 Mar 2010, 6:17 am

catjo wrote:Re: OK EQs...They are all in or around Jones/Luther/Chandler area. Several oil wells but I don't know of many if any gas wells in the area. Rolling Eyes USGS put up some monitors and early reports say a "newly discovered fault" is to blame. This 4.4 is 3rd largest recorded in our state (but I think Meeks or Meeker had one nearly 6 many hundreds of yrs ago) affraid . The area's soil looks to me to be a bit liquifactioned in areas but mostly farm land flower . So I bet it's been moving a long time and people just didn't know it because it used to be very sparcely populated and always got plowed up anyway.
    As for the EQs nearer the Del City area, I think wells could play a role in that. We'll talk more about that later. Also the fact that they "moved" the river over about a mile from where it was; then they "dammed" the river. Then they built downtown OKC Basketball where the river used to be and added lots of intersecting highways with about a 45% mix of heavy hauling trucks constantly present bounce on them. Did I mention the river used to have quicksand? FWIW. >^..^<

The natural gas storage is not above gorund wells, it is gas storage in the rock formations underground. It sounds like they made a mess of the area.
    catjo

Post  catjo Mon 01 Mar 2010, 2:48 pm

Hi Polly,
    Oh THAT affraid
    Well that stuff is a bit N of there (40M or so) in the SE corner of Logan County (iirc). I used to live N of it. When they first put it in (the gas apparently has sand in it and the burn off thing was throwing glass globs through people's nice roofs! Big mess there and to the ground. Haven't had any decent watchdogs for the environment since the Nigh administration when Gayle Townley was Dir. of mining. She put a halt to strip mining and made the co.'s repair their messes. I sure do miss her. >^..^<
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

NOW a 4.4M in OK Empty Please read article that geenee posted above

Post  Polly, AZ Mon 01 Mar 2010, 8:55 pm

catjo wrote:Hi Polly,
    Oh THAT affraid
    Well that stuff is a bit N of there (40M or so) in the SE corner of Logan County (iirc). I used to live N of it. When they first put it in (the gas apparently has sand in it and the burn off thing was throwing glass globs through people's nice roofs! Big mess there and to the ground. Haven't had any decent watchdogs for the environment since the Nigh administration when Gayle Townley was Dir. of mining. She put a halt to strip mining and made the co.'s repair their messes. I sure do miss her. >^..^<

catjo - you need to read the article that geenee posted the url for above. This gas storage problem is not just in a small area of OK, it runs from the mexican border up through Canada and hundreds of miles east and west of the Mississippi. If just one of these areas explode it could take out all of North America. If you think that Yellow Stone had a big explosion thousands of years ago, this would make Yellow Stone look like a tiny cherry bomb. Everyone needs to read that article
    Rose8
    Rose8

NOW a 4.4M in OK Empty The Abyss re: Natural Gas

Post  Rose8 Tue 02 Mar 2010, 3:13 am

So...why are we bothering to do any of this if we're all going to be blown up soon? That whole site made me sick to my core. Corporations. Money. Can't spend it on a destroyed earth. People are just stupid creatures.

Now I just feel very sad. No
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Tue 02 Mar 2010, 5:42 am

Rose8 wrote:So...why are we bothering to do any of this if we're all going to be blown up soon? That whole site made me sick to my core. Corporations. Money. Can't spend it on a destroyed earth. People are just stupid creatures.

Now I just feel very sad. No

Hi Rose,(Love your name by the way) You Know I hesitated to post that site because for one I don't know if I quite believe it. Most of the documentation I did research on and it seems undisputable. I don't know why but I still really don't feel I believe the whole usa is gonna blow at least not any time soon. I think the pole reversal is more imminent than usa blowing up. So cheer up. NOW a 4.4M in OK Rotfl NOW a 4.4M in OK Smiley-dance008
    NOW a 4.4M in OK Smiley-dance018

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 9:19 am