Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Dream of Brangelina and Shiloh

burnedmyrrh

Dream of Brangelina and Shiloh Empty Dream of Brangelina and Shiloh

Post  burnedmyrrh Sat 27 Feb 2010, 6:14 pm

This morning I woke up very weirded out by a dream I had with Brad, Angelina and little Shiloh. It was such a long dream, so detailed and with so much symbolism that I can't go into all the details here; however, I will post a little of it. It was VERY FREAKY and I woke up with NOT a good feeling at all!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    'Brad and Angelina were somewhere with their family and I was with them. I have no idea where we were (but there were plenty of architectural details to give me an idea that Paris was involved and England too). I was talking to Brad and walking with him; Angelina was around but stood at a distance from me. She was more standoffish and on the side than closer to me and she was working on a movie.

Brad and I were walking around and we were seeing things and stopping at this tent to talk to some vendors and the kids were with us along with the body guards. We got walking somewhere else but we became aware that Shiloh had gone missing. We couldn't find Siloh. So Brad was worried but not panicking. He and I and Maddox were under the white tent again and I held Maddox' head to my side, comforting him cs I could see he was distraught about Shiloh gone missing.

Then I just knew that Shiloh was in Laguna Beach and Brad and I were going there. So we went on this sidewalk and there was this park where there was this roof cupolla (like the greenish rounded building tops with one or two windows that you see in some of the older, 19th century buildings in Paris and London) on the ground that laying on its side on top of a mound of pebbles. There were other one-level buildings nearby and, though I didn't see it, there was also the sea nearby. I could feel it.

Then Brad and I saw this river (a river which I had seen in a dream I had had earlier this month. In the other dream the river was in France) and I looked for Shiloh and I knew she had been there but wasn't now. I saw two men by the river sort of looking around; one of them was dressed in brownish and the other in black. And I stared at them and I walked away cs Shiloh was no longer there.

Then, Brad and I went into this old apartment overlooking a city that looked and felt like Paris but could have been somewhere in Italy too. I looked out the window and Brad was by the door. I could sense there was some police outside the door and one cop inside the apt. with us but I couldn't see him. The apt. was very pale green and bright but 'old' white. I started rumaging thru something I saw on the window sill. There were pictures and I was going thru them and I found an old picture of Angelina in bed with Johnny Depp and a 79 year old German aristocrat. The aristocrat looked relaxed and Angelina looked young. I showed the picture to Brad, who was more preocupied about Shiloh by now, but who didn't flinch at the picture and said "Johnny used to fu** everybody back then." And he shrugged ... and I woke up. EOD
    kay.so.or
    kay.so.or

Dream of Brangelina and Shiloh Empty okay...another one...with them

Post  kay.so.or Sat 27 Feb 2010, 9:21 pm

i think this is again strange...i had the dream with them and now you do...

are they archetypal symbols for all of us???

in mine the birth is long hard and bloody...and now the quakes hitting one after the other in Chile..and things hitting in other places too..!!

and the killer whale that killed the trainer is 'chili'....

weird huh?

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:54 am