Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+16
Mary/Portland, OR
Kate in AZ
Tiempe
alexa
John Kettler
Bluefeather
Calibabe
Paula/ swNM
Nightmoves
geenee
Polly, AZ
NiteOwlSoCal
Admin
Genie
Karin in E OR
socalshakin
20 posters

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :)

Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) - Page 2 Empty Hi NightOwlSoCal !

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 17 Feb 2010, 8:40 pm

NiteOwlSoCal wrote:
    Admin wrote:Yes, well, I think I've changed the forum layout, like 5 times, haha. This is kinda fun, worried I might stay up all night playing with it and perfecting it, LOL.

This "theme" or "skin" is really nice, IMO. Are you going to do anything with the calendar section? Maybe add moon phases or something like that?

I really can't thank you enough for setting this up so quickly. EB was a daily stop for me (like it was for so many others). It was so sad to see that message from Bopp. And then panic set in, wondering if the same group of folks would be able to get together again.

I am amazed too at how quickly some are finding this site. I think that all of the sensitives need the feed back daily and being with "Like people". Very Happy I think that between now and the end of summer the earth is going to go through some intense (more intense Shocked ) earth changes and i think we are going to have to "bounce off eachother" bounce just to keep our sanity. Good to see you here NightOwl! Polly,AZ
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) - Page 2 Empty Nika's Husband Michael

Post  Polly, AZ Wed 17 Feb 2010, 9:06 pm

When the EB board went down Nika's husband, Mike, was in pretty bad shape in ICU. The blog she put up for us to monitor his condition is not working. If any of you hear how Mike is doing could you please post here. I hope that Nika has other support then the EB board - she is about at the end of her rope too. Thanks everyone! I love you
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :)

Post  socalshakin Wed 17 Feb 2010, 9:42 pm

Mary/Por wrote:Nice to see you people here. I hope us Earthboppers can stay together.

Mary/Portland, OR

We are "family", we will always be connected and fine one another somehow! With what we all go through on a daily basis, we are all intertwined together Smile
    John Kettler

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :)

Post  John Kettler Thu 18 Feb 2010, 12:13 am

Hi!

Just PEMed a bunch of people who were from EB and have privately contacted me over the years. About a dozen all told, but BCCed them out of privacy concerns.

A few questions...

Where are people finding avatars (like Admin's, but would need to get same effect on a male body; overall concept is frighteningly descriptive of me and my condition--minus the joy Admin's image evokes)?

Is socalshakin wearing two hats--as herself and as Admin? If not, who''s Admin? Grok that Calibabe's an Admin.

Does the Notify me button notify me here or via E-mail?

In closing, it's really nice to have paragraphs!

John
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Thu 18 Feb 2010, 12:33 am

John Kettler wrote:Hi!

Just PEMed a bunch of people who were from EB and have privately contacted me over the years. About a dozen all told, but BCCed them out of privacy concerns.

A few questions...

Where are people finding avatars (like Admin's, but would need to get same effect on a male body; overall concept is frighteningly descriptive of me and my condition--minus the joy Admin's image evokes)?

Is socalshakin wearing two hats--as herself and as Admin? If not, who''s Admin? Grok that Calibabe's an Admin.

Does the Notify me button notify me here or via E-mail?

In closing, it's really nice to have paragraphs!

John

John,

I found my avatar on a google search for Mother Earth images Smile If someone is handy with Photoshop or a photo editing program, it could easily be made to have a man's body.

Yes, I am wearing two hats, LOL. But only because when I first registered the forum it gave me an Admin login which I don't seem to be able to edit the name for, so thus I created my old login of Socalshakin. At first I was posting under both, as I had forgotten to log out of one and log into the other. That's what being up at 2am doing this will do to you!

I don't have a need to post under the Admin login as I have the same permissions under my log in now. Complicated, haha. Calibabe is helping me out as an Admin as well as I work a lot and other than Weds and Thurs I won't have a lot of time to oversee things. She's my mother and I trust her in making sure things stay running smoothly around here.

I believe the notify button will notify you via email? Under your options in your profile there should be some further info on that.

-Socalshakin
    alexa
    alexa

Post  alexa Thu 18 Feb 2010, 12:35 am

Great job socalshakin bounce what a relief to see all the family is back sunny ....I was cheers to say the least.
    NiteOwlSoCal
    NiteOwlSoCal

Post  NiteOwlSoCal Thu 18 Feb 2010, 1:12 am

alexa wrote:Great job socalshakin bounce what a relief to see all the family is back sunny ....I was cheers to say the least.

Alexa, your emoticons made me lol!
    Tiempe
    Tiempe

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) - Page 2 Empty Glad to be here.

Post  Tiempe Thu 18 Feb 2010, 1:27 am

Hi Everyone,

Looking good. Cool

Tiempe.

Peace to all.
    Kate in AZ

Post  Kate in AZ Thu 18 Feb 2010, 1:57 am

Thanks so-oooo much for putting this site up!

I am really shocked at the suddenness of earthboppin's closure. Must be something pretty serious, and one can't help but wonder if it was the information being shared on the board rather than a "personal problem" Ryan had. Either way, it's concerning.
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) - Page 2 Empty Hi Polly

Post  Paula/ swNM Thu 18 Feb 2010, 3:15 am

Hi Polly-
    I am still having a bit of trouble figuring out how to get posts I want to answer showing in quotes. Oh well...
    You mentioned "the other world" we had all been talking about- one of those odd time slip things. You know, I am really not sure, but there is something downright strange about the sudden demise of the EB forums. While I certainly realize that it is not uncommon for a person to have a personal emergency that requires all their time and effort- (I have been in this situation myself with the sudden passing of a family member several years ago)- this event just "feels" really weird and unsettling.
    What is bothering me is the fact that I am aware of other forums having issues not only with the usual garden variety trolls, but with a more concerted effort to disrupt the forums themselves. It seems to me there is an general effort underway to prevent information from being shared and knowledge from being gained. Sadly, I am really not all that surprised. You take care now and stay safe. Paula.
    Kate in AZ

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) - Page 2 Empty Hi Paula, et. al.

Post  Kate in AZ Thu 18 Feb 2010, 3:29 am

Paula/ swNM wrote:You know, I am really not sure, but there is something downright strange about the sudden demise of the EB forums. - this event just "feels" really weird and unsettling............... It seems to me there is an general effort underway to prevent information from being shared and knowledge from being gained. Sadly, I am really not all that surprised. You take care now and stay safe. Paula.

No kidding, Paula. Weird, indeed, especially now that everything appears about to heat up: the sun, EQ's, U.S. politics, etc.. I, for example, wonder about our recent discussion about meddling with "time". Hope MG, Sheila, trapper, et. al., find this forum. Now if this one bites the dust, too,..................

In a deeply confusing time, all the sanity we can derive is so important. And our online community has been SUCH a source of sanity.

Kate
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) - Page 2 Empty Hi Kate

Post  Paula/ swNM Thu 18 Feb 2010, 4:01 am

Kate in AZ wrote:
    Paula/ swNM wrote:You know, I am really not sure, but there is something downright strange about the sudden demise of the EB forums. - this event just "feels" really weird and unsettling............... It seems to me there is an general effort underway to prevent information from being shared and knowledge from being gained. Sadly, I am really not all that surprised. You take care now and stay safe. Paula.

No kidding, Paula. Weird, indeed, especially now that everything appears about to heat up: the sun, EQ's, U.S. politics, etc.. I, for example, wonder about our recent discussion about meddling with "time". Hope MG, Sheila, trapper, et. al., find this forum. Now if this one bites the dust, too,..................

In a deeply confusing time, all the sanity we can derive is so important. And our online community has been SUCH a source of sanity.

Kate

Hi Kate-
    I may be getting a grip on this quote feature. At least I hope so- we'll see...
    Yes, this community has been a source of sanity! It has also been the source of incredibly useful information and thoughtful discussion. You can check the members list to see who has made it to this new site. I know MG has made it and others are slowly finding their way. You take care now and stay safe. Paula.
    Mary/Portland, OR
    Mary/Portland, OR

Post  Mary/Portland, OR Thu 18 Feb 2010, 4:14 am

socalshakin wrote: We are "family", we will always be connected and fine one another somehow! With what we all go through on a daily basis, we are all intertwined together Smile

Thank you socal, those are my sentiments exactly!
    Conch23
    Conch23

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) - Page 2 Empty Thanks for putting the forum together.

Post  Conch23 Thu 18 Feb 2010, 5:10 am

I have been having a lot of volcanic symptoms as well as strong quake pains. Past two days & nights have been bad a bit of a break after the 6.7 China/Russia. Neighborhood dogs were going bonkers about 1/2 hr ago. ( Finally got logged in had to change emails 3 x's) incredimail was blocking activation email. Arrh.
    Anyhow happy to see others here.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) - Page 2 Empty Hi Paula

Post  Polly, AZ Thu 18 Feb 2010, 5:37 am

Paula/ swNM wrote:Hi Polly-
    I am still having a bit of trouble figuring out how to get posts I want to answer showing in quotes. Oh well...
    You mentioned "the other world" we had all been talking about- one of those odd time slip things. You know, I am really not sure, but there is something downright strange about the sudden demise of the EB forums. While I certainly realize that it is not uncommon for a person to have a personal emergency that requires all their time and effort- (I have been in this situation myself with the sudden passing of a family member several years ago)- this event just "feels" really weird and unsettling.
    What is bothering me is the fact that I am aware of other forums having issues not only with the usual garden variety trolls, but with a more concerted effort to disrupt the forums themselves. It seems to me there is an general effort underway to prevent information from being shared and knowledge from being gained. Sadly, I am really not all that surprised. You take care now and stay safe. Paula.

There are strange things happening all over and it does feel "weird" to me too. The day before Earthboppin went down I was reading one of Karen Bishop's newsletters how part of the process we are in for entering a new reality of Earth is clearing out much from the old reality as far as maybe friends, family members, old ways of doing things and feeling an "emptiness" . Then the next day Earthboppin went down and I was wondering if what Karen had said was actually happening. Talk about panic of losing my family here! Sad I know that Earth and everything on it is in the process of a shift, but it sure has sped up just recently as we can tell by the time shifts, increased quakes/volcanic, a shifting, and in some cases a decrease in wildlife & a change in their behavior, a decrease in Earth's magnetics and slowing of Earth's rotation - yet, the humming of the vibrations are getting higher (maybe the approach of the new reality?). I have been wondering about the increase and intensity of the "ear toning" many of us are having and I am wondering if we are really hearing the higher vibration coming rather then quake symptoms. Many of us trying to "fill up the empty hollow feeling inside" by nervous eating and mistaking it for quake symptoms. I may not be as science minded as some on this site, but I AM extremely good at "feeing" what is going on and what I am feeling is that "we are all in strange waters now". For all we know it could happen tomorrow, or maybe months from now, but I do know that we don't have "years" to wait. I am feeling the vibrations increasing at rapid pace every couple of months. I am seeing that others on this site are feeling it too when they say they are almost at their breaking point. It's not easy living in the vortex of these Red Rocks here. The energies were intense before all of this started, now it's almost over the top. LOTS of people (and animals) leaving this planet recently and maybe they can't handle the stronger vibrations. I think many are hanging on by their finger nails right now. Just taking one day at a time and not trying to make sense of it all. I hope you are finding some peace in your little part of the desert. BTW, at the bottom of this post, to the right, you will see a box with "Quote" in it. Click that and my comment will come up in quote box with room to answer - hope that helps
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Post  Paula/ swNM Thu 18 Feb 2010, 7:19 am

Polly wrote:

There are strange things happening all over and it does feel "weird" to me too. The day before Earthboppin went down I was reading one of Karen Bishop's newsletters how part of the process we are in for entering a new reality of Earth is clearing out much from the old reality as far as maybe friends, family members, old ways of doing things and feeling an "emptiness" . Then the next day Earthboppin went down and I was wondering if what Karen had said was actually happening. Talk about panic of losing my family here! Sad I know that Earth and everything on it is in the process of a shift, but it sure has sped up just recently as we can tell by the time shifts, increased quakes/volcanic, a shifting, and in some cases a decrease in wildlife & a change in their behavior, a decrease in Earth's magnetics and slowing of Earth's rotation - yet, the humming of the vibrations are getting higher (maybe the approach of the new reality?). I have been wondering about the increase and intensity of the "ear toning" many of us are having and I am wondering if we are really hearing the higher vibration coming rather then quake symptoms. Many of us trying to "fill up the empty hollow feeling inside" by nervous eating and mistaking it for quake symptoms. I may not be as science minded as some on this site, but I AM extremely good at "feeing" what is going on and what I am feeling is that "we are all in strange waters now". For all we know it could happen tomorrow, or maybe months from now, but I do know that we don't have "years" to wait. I am feeling the vibrations increasing at rapid pace every couple of months. I am seeing that others on this site are feeling it too when they say they are almost at their breaking point. It's not easy living in the vortex of these Red Rocks here. The energies were intense before all of this started, now it's almost over the top. LOTS of people (and animals) leaving this planet recently and maybe they can't handle the stronger vibrations. I think many are hanging on by their finger nails right now. Just taking one day at a time and not trying to make sense of it all. I hope you are finding some peace in your little part of the desert. BTW, at the bottom of this post, to the right, you will see a box with "Quote" in it. Click that and my comment will come up in quote box with room to answer - hope that helps

Hi Polly-
    Yes, I am getting the quote function figured out. I am not sure I really needed it this time, but I need the practice. Tomorrow's mission is to figure out how to get my nice picture of a desert willow put in place of that ugly little blank faced being that appears with the posts.
    I really do feel the vibration changing. It seems to be particularly intense since the first of the year. I too get these extremely high pitched, very loud ear tones but I am not sure they have to do with earthquakes in all cases. Some of them may have to do with things going on in the sky/ space. Have you noticed a change in the intensity of starlight recently?
    We spent the afternoon out in the open desert near the base of the Florida range collecting rocks to add to the wall/edges of the garden beds. There are some nice arroyos that are great for rock collecting. Among the more pretty but utilitarian rocks was a large segment of a broken geode filled with beautiful crystals. I pulled it out of the shaded side of the arroyo into the sunlight. You could feel the very high vibration from those crystals. It was so intense I nearly dropped it. When the sunlight touched the crystals you could almost hear them sing. I stood there for the longest time extremely aware of the sun, the wind, the land, and the singing crystals.
    A big whirlwind broke my concentration, it had formed just across the arroyo from where I was standing, spiraling upward with that whistling sound, and rattling the mesquites wildly. I knew I was being visited by a Desert Spirit and I asked if I could take the crystals home with me, or should I leave them where I had found them. I was clearly "informed" it was OK to take them with me, and the whirlwind moved away to the east.
    I do not think they would like being indoors, so they are out in the garden now, soaking up the starlight. I can scarcely imagine the vibration that must coming from those Red Rock vortexes. Wow! Earth knows that things are changing... Listen to the crystal voices and watch the starlight skies. The answers are there I "sense". You take care now over there in red rock country.
    Blessings- Paula.
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Post  Pam, Az Thu 18 Feb 2010, 9:31 pm

Thanks Kate for setting up this forum
    Good for you.

Pam,Az
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) - Page 2 Empty Home is where the heart is

Post  Pam, Az Thu 18 Feb 2010, 9:39 pm

Home is where the heart is
    I posted over at a temp site yesterday
    that everyone should be thinking more of family
    and community where they live.
    Nothing can be counted on especially
    not the internet as a real source of
    community/family, although it can be a
    good thing to bring others together to
    make those connections for like-minded.
    And if community/family is what you need
    then it may help to organize something like that
    with others.
    As Bopp mentioned, take care of each other

Peace and love to All
    http://www.pamwiseman.com/
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) - Page 2 Empty Hi Paula

Post  Polly, AZ Fri 19 Feb 2010, 1:59 am

Paula/ swNM wrote:
    Polly wrote:

Hi Polly-
    Yes, I am getting the quote function figured out. I am not sure I really needed it this time, but I need the practice. Tomorrow's mission is to figure out how to get my nice picture of a desert willow put in place of that ugly little blank faced being that appears with the posts.
    I really do feel the vibration changing. It seems to be particularly intense since the first of the year. I too get these extremely high pitched, very loud ear tones but I am not sure they have to do with earthquakes in all cases. Some of them may have to do with things going on in the sky/ space. Have you noticed a change in the intensity of starlight recently?
    We spent the afternoon out in the open desert near the base of the Florida range collecting rocks to add to the wall/edges of the garden beds. There are some nice arroyos that are great for rock collecting. Among the more pretty but utilitarian rocks was a large segment of a broken geode filled with beautiful crystals. I pulled it out of the shaded side of the arroyo into the sunlight. You could feel the very high vibration from those crystals. It was so intense I nearly dropped it. When the sunlight touched the crystals you could almost hear them sing. I stood there for the longest time extremely aware of the sun, the wind, the land, and the singing crystals.
    A big whirlwind broke my concentration, it had formed just across the arroyo from where I was standing, spiraling upward with that whistling sound, and rattling the mesquites wildly. I knew I was being visited by a Desert Spirit and I asked if I could take the crystals home with me, or should I leave them where I had found them. I was clearly "informed" it was OK to take them with me, and the whirlwind moved away to the east.
    I do not think they would like being indoors, so they are out in the garden now, soaking up the starlight. I can scarcely imagine the vibration that must coming from those Red Rock vortexes. Wow! Earth knows that things are changing... Listen to the crystal voices and watch the starlight skies. The answers are there I "sense". You take care now over there in red rock country.
    Blessings- Paula.

Well, it's good to know that others are noticing that the vibrations of earth are increasing quickly. That helps me to trust my sensing more. Things are just happening so quickly right now. Yes, I have been noticing the difference in the starlight sky - this past New Moon was great. The stars are crisp and intense and almost sureal. I don't get as much time as I would like - we have a large herd of Javalina terrorizing the area.Super that you found the crystal geode! cheers Had to laugh Laughing at your experience with the Desert Spirit before taking it - they do have a way don't they. We need to be on our toes now and listen closely to what Spirit tells us. Many Blessings to you too! sunny
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) - Page 2 Empty Hi Polly

Post  Paula/ swNM Fri 19 Feb 2010, 6:44 am

Hi Polly-
    I got my Desert Willow picture up this evening. Getting used to this new site and I do like it. The stars this evening were just luminous- Very bright and beautiful. Too bad about the javalina running riot. When we were out at the arroyo there were lots of signs of javalina digging up prickly pear cactus and chewing the roots. Not too many of them right where we live.

Yes, you are right, the energies are changing quite rapidly, and now is the time to pay close attention. Even the wind singing through the fence wires sounds different and the sunlight feels stronger, and the world of spirit seems very close.
    Blessings- Paula.
    Kate in AZ

Post  Kate in AZ Fri 19 Feb 2010, 8:10 am

oh, those pesky javelina! Such a lovely name for such, dare I say ugly[i]animals. They got my dog, Nicky, about a year and a half ago, remember that??? Those sharp teeth would have finished her off within a few seconds more if I hadn't charged them, bellowing like a madwoman all the while!

Night, guys. Prayers being offered for all us boppers.
    Mary/Portland, OR
    Mary/Portland, OR

Post  Mary/Portland, OR Fri 19 Feb 2010, 8:23 am

Pam, Az wrote:Home is where the heart is
    I posted over at a temp site yesterday
    that everyone should be thinking more of family
    and community where they live.
    Nothing can be counted on especially
    not the internet as a real source of
    community/family, although it can be a
    good thing to bring others together to
    make those connections for like-minded.
    And if community/family is what you need
    then it may help to organize something like that
    with others.
    As Bopp mentioned, take care of each other

Peace and love to All

Hi Pam - I was struck by your words because I've been feeling the importance of connecting with people near and close to me a lot lately.

When Earthboppin suddenly disappeared, it was like a wake-up call that the many wonderful benefits of technology are so very fragile.

By lucky circumstance, I've been connecting lately with wonderful new people here in my own local world, and I had been feeling grateful to know that we can remain connected even if our phones or internet die.

The jarring loss of the Earthboppin boards makes me treasure the connections I am blessed to have with people all over the world through the wonders of modern communication technology.

I guess I will just remain grateful for the connectivity that we have as long as we have it!

p.s. I'm really enjoying seeing the pictures people are putting up for their profile images on this new gathering place :-)
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

Post  Pam, Az Sat 20 Feb 2010, 1:03 am

Hi Mary in Portland,
    Thank you for the reply. Many of us do not have the connections we need in real life. Meaning, closeby family, etc. I have made all the
    connections i can here where I am. But many times, it is not enough.
    So I appreciate all the people whom I've connected with all over
    the world.
    I remember the times before the internet. I only got connected in 1997. And the first group I did connect with was Jim Berkland's Syzygy boards- even though I was a lurker for some time.

Many times those of us who are busy with jobs and have only two days
    off, do not have time to go out and make new friends.
    Or the people in our small towns, and I do live in a very small town,
    are not people I would associate with for the most part-having no
    common interests- so it is very good to connect in this way.
    The bad side to this, is maybe we have to make more efforts in getting located where we know community is really there- but that is not always the way it works out.

So thanks for being there, Mary.

Pam, Az

onthroad
    onthroad

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) - Page 2 Empty Didn't take long for us to all gather again

Post  onthroad Sat 20 Feb 2010, 2:14 am

Thanks for all of you who have shown up so quickly. I had the strangest feeling this morning that this is what it will be like when the shtf. Somehow we will be able to get through what ever happens and be there to support one another.

So happy to see all the familiar names. I don't post often, but visit every day, just to make sure I am not alone. I have been very busy, volunteering in E TN, right in New Madrid-land. The energy here is so different than on the AZ desert. I simply never know if I am feeling fractured energy, e'q symptoms or just getting used to not living on a north-south grid.

More later. Living in eastern time zone ain't easy either. Done for the day here. Thanks again to all of you Sleep
    SarahKate
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Hi all! Hopefully we can all find a "home" here in the meantime :) - Page 2 Empty Hi SarahKate

Post  Polly, AZ Sat 20 Feb 2010, 6:43 am

onthroad wrote:Thanks for all of you who have shown up so quickly. I had the strangest feeling this morning that this is what it will be like when the shtf. Somehow we will be able to get through what ever happens and be there to support one another.

So happy to see all the familiar names. I don't post often, but visit every day, just to make sure I am not alone. I have been very busy, volunteering in E TN, right in New Madrid-land. The energy here is so different than on the AZ desert. I simply never know if I am feeling fractured energy, e'q symptoms or just getting used to not living on a north-south grid.

More later. Living in eastern time zone ain't easy either. Done for the day here. Thanks again to all of you Sleep
    SarahKate
    Wow, you are in E. TN now and i hope they are appreciating your volunteer work. It must be strange moving around so much and being a sensitive. I can see how symptoms could change, different sounds with the different rock and settlement/underground waterways. You must wake up in the dark sometimes and not know "where you are". Shocked
    Try to stay balanced and know in your heart that "You are never alone". Good to hear from you!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:44 pm