Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Lots of tones last night and this morning

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Lots of tones last night and this morning Empty Lots of tones last night and this morning

Post  socalshakin Fri 26 Feb 2010, 5:59 pm

Had 2 profound R tones last night between 7pm-10pm. Don't recall the times for each, but both were about 10-15 seconds long and sounded like a high pitch vibrating sound. Very odd. Haven't heard ones quite like this. R ear high pitch with no block for me is So Cal to MX.

Also had 1 long L tone that was very low in pitch, lasted almost a full minute before tapering off. Partial block with this. Thinking it's for a quake close to the shore for N. Cal to WA.

Had another R tone this morning, very high pitch, crystalline tone. Lasted about 5 seconds followed by full water block. Offshore So Cal to MX.
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Lots of tones last night and this morning Empty Re: Lots of tones last night and this morning

Post  Nightmoves Fri 26 Feb 2010, 6:20 pm

socalshakin wrote:Had 2 profound R tones last night between 7pm-10pm. Don't recall the times for each, but both were about 10-15 seconds long and sounded like a high pitch vibrating sound. Very odd. Haven't heard ones quite like this. R ear high pitch with no block for me is So Cal to MX.

Also had 1 long L tone that was very low in pitch, lasted almost a full minute before tapering off. Partial block with this. Thinking it's for a quake close to the shore for N. Cal to WA.

Had another R tone this morning, very high pitch, crystalline tone. Lasted about 5 seconds followed by full water block. Offshore So Cal to MX.

I too think something might be coming off-shore. I had the weirdest sound in my ear late last night. I was on the computer, at the desk nook in my kitchen. It sounded like someone was filling the bath, so I went to check and when I got to the hall, it stopped. No one was up and it was not the ice maker, which has a different sound. Did not hear it again, and went to bed. Very strange, but definitely sounded like water running in a bath from a distance.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:30 pm