Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Don't know what to make of this

Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Don't know what to make of this Empty Don't know what to make of this

Post  Calibabe Wed 24 Feb 2010, 2:57 pm

This morning I got woken up by my mother-in-law cruising our hall saying she heard a beeping noise at 2:45am. Prior to that I was having a really strange dream.

My husband and I were in this large house, with lots of windows, huge windows in fact. There was this other man there that I did not know and he was talking to my husband and telling him how to spray paint the room. My husband began to pick up the spray gun and started spraying the room with this white, blue and black paint. Kind of looked like the kind of paint you would see if you were playing paintball with someone. My husband was spraying this stuff all over the walls, the floor, the windows. Everything was covered. The next thing I am outside with my son, who is 19, but here in this dream he was younger. We were in LA that much I do know because there were dozens and I do mean dozens of LA County Fire Department vehicles all over the place. I know that there was some type of emergency, but I don't know what kind. We were all running down this road kind of like how people were running from the WTC towers as they collapsed on 9/11. The firemen were telling everyone to go, so I looked at my son and he said "Go mom, go" and I was running, for what seemed like an eternity, and there was this chainlink fence and I remember seeing my son go up on the fence and as I was saying "be careful" he fell and hit his head. I went over to him and picked him up and carried him back to what I think was the house were I started out thinking I had to call the doctor because he might have a closed head injury and die.

Then I got woke up. Haven't been back to bed since but it was such an exhausting experience. I was worn out when I woke up and I went to bed fairly early so I know that I did get enough sleep. Just can't figure out what it means.
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Don't know what to make of this Empty Re: Don't know what to make of this

Post  Vim/PA Thu 25 Feb 2010, 4:28 am

Just sounds like you are handling alot of things in dreamtime.
    Could be old emotions coming up for release.
    Maybe a little prophecy.
    Big windows allow alot of sight.
    Maybe hubby doesn't want to see?
    Maybe he's trying to lighten things up in a playful way.
    Not sure.
    I do hope you can sleep better tonight and wake up rested.
    It sure helps in these wild and crazy times.
    Hang in,Don't know what to make of this Smiley-whacky097
    Vim

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:14 pm